• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Uh...
Why do golfers always carry two pairs of trousers?

In case they have a hole in one!

Graizen

Smash Champion
Guys , Jam talked to me , aparently there will be a Huge String of info just like the Mementos Stage.
He will send me the link once he have it

D

Deleted member

GAME:

Describe your main as if they were the sexiest living being in the Universe.
Ike.png

Source

For Incineroar? I am not a furry, but the fact that Incineroar is a wrestling tiger that is not a fighting fire type, come on that is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've got a good joke. What's the difference between @Onereasonanddone and a tongue? The tongue has taste.
What’s the difference between penguins and funny people?
Biologically, penguins and humans are quite different. Penguins are in the Bird class, while Humans are in the Mammal class. Humans exhibit traits typical of many mammals, such as giving live birth and having hair/fur, while Penguins are coated in feathers, specifically adapted for arctic environments.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
By (un)popular demand, another bad golf joke!

What type of food do golfers like to eat?

Sand Wedges

D

Deleted member

Different topic, but I like jelly donuts.

Fight me.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
GAME:

Describe your main as if he were the sexiest living being in the Universe.
Pit gets an unreasonable amount of women to be woo’d by him...with and without the fact that he has to kill or beat up most of them...Viridi got lucky

Just a penguin

Smash Master
What’s the difference between penguins and funny people?
Biologically, penguins and humans are quite different. Penguins are in the Bird class, while Humans are in the Mammal class. Humans exhibit traits typical of many mammals, such as giving live birth and having hair/fur, while Penguins are coated in feathers, specifically adapted for arctic environments.
What's the difference between your jokes and a stand for fruit juice?

The fruit juice stand has a good punch line.

D

Deleted member

What's the difference between your jokes and a stand for fruit juice?

The fruit juice stand has a good punch line.
Honestly props to any fruit stand still making good business in today’s climate. Just doesn’t seem like an industry that’s really viable these days.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
GAME:

Describe your main as if he were the sexiest living being in the Universe.
Oh c'mon y'all. You should give me a lot more credit than that!!! "Ooo, don't let ZINITH get a hold of this topic." "GAH, we summoned him!!!" Don't worry, I'll try to keep it PG.

Literally everything about his being is perfect! His proportions, his mannerisms, his cute noises, his motions, his humble personality, EVERYTHING!!! :yoshi:

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Oh c'mon y'all. You give me a lot more credit than that!!! "Ooo, don't let ZINITH get a hold of this topic." "GAH, we summoned him!!!" Don't worry, I'll try to keep it PG.

Literally everything about his being is perfect! His proportions, his mannerisms, his cute noises, his motions, his humble personality, EVERYTHING!!! :yoshi:
That was my plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom