• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Is there a particular reason why people want to call Smash games by their numbers? This isn't Final Fantasy, they all have their own names.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Clearly, saying "64", "Melee", "Brawl", "3DS", "U" and "Ultimate" is far too much effort.

Of course!
And it's not like we can just say Smash U for ultimate, since people might think of smash wii u.
smash 5 works

D

Deleted member

Is there a particular reason why people want to call Smash games by their numbers? This isn't Final Fantasy, they all have their own names.
I think 4 started it because of the Wii U/3DS title. Before that I never heard anyone call a smash game by it’s number.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That's almost as long as saying "Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo Wii U Home Entertainment System", and that's just unacceptable.
Tsk tsk, Toaster.

You forgot the ™ and © marks.

Those are vitally important.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Tsk tsk, Toaster.

You forgot the ™ and © marks.

Those are vitally important.
I'm sorry, I think you mean "trademark" and "copyright"

None of those shorthand symbols here. Do you think this is a game???

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Wanna know why I have a happy Mighty as an avi? My bois are getting their first official merch!

That's hype! That's hype!
My belief in the reset button grows.

That right there is a cast! Man they look good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna call Smash 4 "Smash 4" and there's nothing any of you can do about it.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I've always viewed 3DS as pretty much the demo version of Smash WiiU :laugh:

But seriously, regardless of what Sakurai said, they're games with almost identical content released around the same time that influenced each others development. That's more of a Pokemon/Fire Emblem Fates situation than a whole new game.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'm sorry, I think you mean "trademark" and "copyright"

None of those shorthand symbols here. Do you think this is a game???
Super Smash Bros. Trademark for the Nintendo Wii U Trademark Home Entertainment System Copyright Nintendo 1999-2014.

Rolls right off the tongue.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Super Smash Bros. Trademark for the Nintendo Wii U Trademark Home Entertainment System Copyright Nintendo 1996-2015.

Rolls right off the tongue.
Remember the days of Super Smash Bros. Trademark for the Nintendo Wii U Trademark Home Entertainment System Copyright Nintendo 1996-2015 speculation? Those were wild

Pakky

Smash Hero
Hot Take Times 3

Mike Jones > Eggman > Tails > Knuckles > Shadow
Oh man the things I would change in the Sonic series, the things I would change...

Thanos snap indeed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been curious about the Kirby manga for a while now. I looked at some panels for it.

reactionsad.jpg

I no longer have interest in the Kirby manga.

D

Deleted member

Lemme tell ya, it gets wild. Like, reaaaaalllyyyy wild.

There's a panel where Kirby is given Bayo legs, complete with heels and fishnet stockings.

There's also a panel where Kirby has boobs.
Excuse me
what the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom