• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Not just for me. Porky is just unpopular. Not to mention the fact that the DLC this time around has a good chance of being 100% 3rd Party. Porky ain't happening.
Popularity is inherently subjective. What some people don't like, others will. I'm expecting a full 3rd party sweep for DLC, but if it somehow isn't, then I think Porky's on the table.

D

Deleted member

Contributing to anything worse than what I suggested would offend me as a member of the human race. I don't believe for a second that you're actually gonna do it. Let's just say lick **** off a dog's *** and and something else to be determined.
I'm not afraid of anything, because I'm right.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hot take coming in. I think Cynthia (using Garchomp, Milotic and Spiritomb in the same vein as:ultpokemontrainer:) should be the next Pokémon rep instead of someone we no knowledge about yet from Gen 8. I know shocking coming from me, but that’s just how I feel

Iridium

Smash Hero
Hot take coming in. I think Cynthia (using Garchomp, Milotic and Spiritomb in the same vein as:ultpokemontrainer:) should be the next Pokémon rep instead of someone we no knowledge about yet from Gen 8. I know shocking coming from me, but that’s just how I feel
Can we also get Wally? Yes, so I can get Gallade as well.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Porky isn't happening, simply because 1st Parties aren't happening. 3rd Parties are more notable, gather more attention, and overall likely sell better. There's no reason to skip out on one of those for a 1st party. Even if there was to be one, they would likely be from a more popular or reoccurring series, like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, or FE.

And this is coming from someone who's most wanted characters almost all come from 1st party franchises.

D

Deleted member

Popularity is inherently subjective. What some people don't like, others will. I'm expecting a full 3rd party sweep for DLC, but if it somehow isn't, then I think Porky's on the table.
Unpopularity is the opposite of subjective. If you made a poll of the most popular/wanted fighters, Porky wouldn't rank high at all.

D

Deleted member

And if we only had "popular" characters in Smash, half the roster wouldn't even be there.
I'm talking about THIS DLC pack. The whole theme seems to be unexpected and hype fighters. Porky isn't notable enough to warrant adding him. Also, he's too big

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
If someone can come up with a decent reason why a game with over 1,200 spirits, including Mother characters who are significantly less prevalent than Porky like master belch, would exclude a character with as big a role as Porky has had in the past, I'll believe he won't be in. Not reasons he wouldn't be added. Reasons he would be excluded.

D

Deleted member

Edit: Sorry, I do not know what to say.
Netflix time?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If someone can come up with a decent reason why a game with over 1,200 spirits, including Mother characters who are significantly less prevalent than Porky like master belch, would exclude a character with as big a role as Porky has had in the past, I'll believe he won't be in. Not reasons he wouldn't be added. Reasons he would be excluded.
Because there will be a boss rush mode in the new update or in the future.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The ASC spirit. It's likely a joke about how it is utterly unbreakable: even Galeem's lasers couldn't break it open to get Porky.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
So I'm throwing this out for predictions for 3.0 update. Updated online mode and new modes such as Home Run Contest, Stage Builder, and a mode where you as assist trophies that can move, attack and be koed.

D

Deleted member

So I'm throwing this out for predictions for 3.0 update. Updated online mode and new modes such as Home Run Contest, Stage Builder, and a mode where you as assist trophies that can move, attack and be koed.
And Porky as a boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom