• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
A little sad that my suggestion to have Dan Povenmire voice:ultlink: drowned in last page

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
While it is bizarre that he's nowhere to be seen, keep in mind that the last part of your post is excactly what people said about Shadow.
Yeah that's what people said about Shadow. Then the game came out and he was an assist trophy while Porky is absent. Apples and oranges. We were just assuming Shadow was gone. Porky is actually confirmed gone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah that's what people said about Shadow. Then the game came out and he was an assist trophy while Porky is absent. Apples and oranges. We were just assuming Shadow was gone. Porky is actually confirmed gone.
Not gone, forgotten. That's why Nintendo won't choose him ;)

D

Deleted member

A better analogy would be Isaac fans in Sm4sh

Why would his AT just be removed for no reason??? To add him for DLC of course!

D

Deleted member

I assume that's a joke.
It kind of is. I don't think they forgot to include him, but I know as a fact he won't be chosen. Most kids and modern gamers won't know who he is, and unlike Banjo or K. Rool, he doesn't generate much hype at all. I think he and some other bosses will join in the 3.0 update. Nintendo is unlikely to choose him because not many people care about him. Mark this in the history books. Screenshot this post. RECORD THIS STATEMENT. PORKY SHALL NOT BE PLAYABLE.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So, uh, what's with everyone around here making voice actor suggestions for Smash characters?

I'd join in on the fun in any case but I'm probably late to the party (plus I have to eat dinner momentarily anyway...).

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I seriously don't know why people aren't expecting Porky more.

Like, say what you will about stage and music options. But it's absurdly suspicious that there's no trace of him at all in the game.

He's shown up in every game since melee and had a huge role in brawl. Now there's just nothing. Even the absolutely safe capsule spirit is the version from before Porky was inside it.

I'm not even a supporter, but Imo he's practically confirmed. I'll be shocked if he's not in.
The Absolutely Safe Capsule Spirit is a Porky ref.
He's not a Spirit because the ASC protected him.
Mother's zany, meta humor is retained in Ultimate, this is just one reference.

D

Deleted member

I am not cute.

Tom Hanks as :ultluigi:
Samuel Jackson as :ultlittlemac:
Johnny Depp as :ultwolf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly Tara Strong at this point can probably voice any female character tbh. The west has her while the east has Chris Sabat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Morgan Freeman as :ultken:?

I still have no avatar that I like. This is a crime.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So, uh, what's with everyone around here making voice actor suggestions for Smash characters?

I'd join in on the fun in any case but I'm probably late to the party (plus I have to eat dinner momentarily anyway...).
Guilty as charged, I think Jai was praising Samus’s VA, I asked who’d be a good successor since she’s retired and it spiraled from there...

I am shaking my head at a bunch of joke suggestions though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Porky will be DLC, cause we gotta maintain order here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
A better analogy would be Isaac fans in Sm4sh

Why would his AT just be removed for no reason??? To add him for DLC of course!
That makes sense, though an assist trophy is a lot more work than a spirit.
The Absolutely Safe Capsule Spirit is a Porky ref.
He's not a Spirit because the ASC protected him.
Mother's zany, meta humor is retained in Ultimate, this is just one reference.
No. The Sprite used for the absolutely safe capsule is the one from before Porky was inside it. If it was meta humor they'd have gone with the one with him in it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If any 1st parties will be DLC it'll be promotional picks like a Gen 8 Pokemon and Byleth/Edelgard. Otherwise I'd expect all DLC to be 3rd party.

But god how much I would love to be wrong because I want Elma so bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom