• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Brandy Kopp :ultpalutena: confirmed that she voiced Zelda there

And I’m a little surprised Bryce didn’t return as Red, I thought he did a pretty decent job in Origins.
which is why :ultpit: wants to **** both :ultpalutena: and :ultzelda:...obviously
When I fight someone in the arena that is far better than I am:

I think I have. Gorbachev opened more companies into the Soviet Union.
LC has been making some hilarious *** videos, like the :ultdoc: yeet and “The Sausage”
I don’t get this at all
Porky will be DLC, cause we gotta maintain order here.
That’s what :ultpiranha::ultisabelle: are for

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Porky is a promotional pick if Mother 3 is getting localized.
Tis just too bad Nintendo would rather go with more Fire Emblem and Pokemon characters then other 1st party franchises...

Because its as if we don't have enough of those amIriteorwut!?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Porky is a promotional pick if Mother 3 is getting localized.
But that's not gonna happen cause Nintendo does not care about Mother proven by the fact that we've been saying it's gonna happen for 5+ years and it still hasn't happened.

while in a lighthearted manner they even made fun of fans wanting Mother 3 at one of their E3 presentations showing that they don't really care about it and the time for a Mother 3 localization has passed, Mark my words Mother 3 will never be localized.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Tara Strong can even voice some of the MALE characters...

Dawww I remember Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
The only problem with the show is I can not get myself to like Bloo, and Bloo is one of the main characters.
Overall, the show was enjoyable.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Tis just too bad Nintendo would rather go with more Fire Emblem and Pokemon characters then other 1st party franchises...

Because its as if we don't have enough of those amIriteorwut!?
No, we don't. There's more to a roster than adding a character just because they're a left-handed female villain from the third generation of F-Zero.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
So I'm gonna get serious for a minute. People act like Porky being DLC can't happen because "nobody knows who he is." And then people go and suggest even more obscure characters like Geno. They really underestimate how popular the Mother games are and have become (especially thanks to Smash). Anyone who's a Nintendo fan likely knows what the Mother games are at the very least. And Nintendo cares more about Mother more than most people realize. The VC console release of Earthbound was the only game on the service to receive a legitimate trailer and the only game with actual tweaks to optimize the gameplay.

I'm not saying Porky will happen, but to say he can't is just untrue.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I grew up on it. I like that show too, but it had a "mean-spirited" humor problem...
That's ****ing nothing compared to Family Guy.

You know like that one episode where it tries to teach that one should stay in an abusive family as a punching bag for the sake of them not fighting among one another.

That's the moment I rage quitted on the show especially when Brian said she was doing the "right thing".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aqua's boss fight was...eh? Eh. She needed, like, at least 4 more health bars, but whatever; it was still pretty fun.

This game let me see happy Aqua. I've been waiting 8 years to see happy Aqua. Bless this game.

Then we got to Vexen and Demyx...Maybe betraying Xehanort? I don't know anymore, man. If I had to take a guess, they're probably trying to set something up with Saix.

Also, I spent like 4 hours today trying to find all of the San Fransokyo Lucky Emblems without a guide. I did it, and I feel empty. Help me. :upsidedown:

TBH I think I finally understand the complaints about the difficulty. Currently hoping they patch in something harder, but if not, oh well. People have been coming up with Nuzlocke-esque (well, without the permadeath rules, of course) self-imposed challenges that I've heard make things a bit more interesting, so maybe I'll try those somewhere down the road. I'm interested in the idea of a Kingdom Key only run on Proud. Zero EXP would probably make it decently challenging.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There's probably some alternate universe where Cartoon Network Punch-Time Explosion was the platform fighter that took off instead of Smash, and their version of Ultimate finally included Wilt from Foster's after years of people saying he'd be Too Tall.

D

Deleted member

So I'm gonna get serious for a minute. People act like Porky being DLC can't happen because "nobody knows who he is." And then people go and suggest even more obscure characters like Geno. They really underestimate how popular the Mother games are and have become (especially thanks to Smash). Anyone who's a Nintendo fan likely knows what the Mother games are at the very least. And Nintendo cares more about Mother more than most people realize. The VC console release of Earthbound was the only game on the service to receive a legitimate trailer and the only game with actual tweaks to optimize the gameplay.

I'm not saying Porky will happen, but to say he can't is just untrue.
I'm just saying that the whole point of the DLC is likely to generate hype. Porky generates little to no hype.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
There's probably some alternate universe where Cartoon Network Punch-Time Explosion was the platform fighter that took off instead of Smash, and their version of Ultimate finally included Wilt from Foster's after years of people saying he'd be Too Tall.
Nah, it'd be that Wilt is too non-violent :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Honestly, an Ultimate style Cartoon Network fighting game would be pretty neat.
Also I never thought about that, how many more tricks do you have up your sleeve?

D

Deleted member

For you. Corrin for one generated the opposite of hype for myself and many others.
Not just for me. Porky is just unpopular. Not to mention the fact that the DLC this time around has a good chance of being 100% 3rd Party. Porky ain't happening.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not just for me. Porky is just unpopular. Not to mention the fact that the DLC this time around has a good chance of being 100% 3rd Party. Porky ain't happening.
I dunno man. I have a gut feeling Nintendo might promote an Three Houses character or Gen 8 Pokemon...

D

Deleted member

Lick and consume a bowl worth of dog **** smeared on a dog's ***. If you're willing to do anything more than that you're a truly sick son of a *****.
That's not anything! I'm not even worried, because I know I'm right. I'LL DO LITERALLY ANYTHING!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aku would have it worse than everyone

...Da Samooai for Smash

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
That's not anything! I'm not even worried, because I know I'm right. I'LL DO LITERALLY ANYTHING!
Contributing to anything worse than what I suggested would offend me as a member of the human race. I don't believe for a second that you're actually gonna do it. Let's just say lick **** off a dog's ass and and something else to be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom