• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Am just gonna say it here, I think the Link's Awakening Switch game is looking a bit underwhelming, and should've probably been on 3DS instead of the Switch. And I wish they remade Skyward Sword first.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Am just gonna say it here, I think the Link's Awakening Switch game is looking a bit underwhelming, and should've probably been on 3DS instead of the Switch. And I wish they remade Skyward Sword first.
I dont think a skyward sword remake was if it even is, on their list sadly

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I dont think a skyward sword remake was if it even is, on their list sadly
Yeah I read that as well, a big fat shame honestly, as the story of the game was amazing, as well as the cast. Could use a little polishing however, but would love to see it being remade one day.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
This will probably be what the Yoshi Doll will look like in the Link's Awakening remake

And it will look better than a Funko Pop version...
Honestly, most things in Link's Awakening look one-to-one with the original sprites or in the case of Mario characters, with their modern designs. The Yoshi Doll will probably look more like Yarn Yoshi or Crafted Yoshi.
-FE Fates has an average of 88/100 on Metacritic and sales are known to have hit 1.6 million worldwide. But sure, no one likes FE Fates.
People like to act like no one liked Fates..but it sold well and the amount of fan art it receives has to say something..
The 2D and 3D Zelda teams are seperate, so not doing Link's Awakening wouldn't change Skyward Sword's chances..it'll probably still happen regardless as a revamped Skyward Sword HD.

D

Deleted member

Didn't the M&L remake have abysmal sales? The 3DS is dead lol

D

Deleted member

FE Fates has an average of 88/100 on Metacritic and sales are known to have hit 1.6 million worldwide. But sure, no one likes FE Fates.
Honestly stuff like this bothers me, when people don't like a game and their friends don't like a game they start thinking "oh everyone hates that game"

Like from what I can tell I don't think I'd like FE Fates, like, at all, but I'm not going to pretend that it's not super popular.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
So earlier, someone asked what if Everyone is Here never happened. My take woukd be:
  • Pichu and Young Link are gone
  • Wolf and Icies would still be in
  • Trainer is debatable
  • Snake would all depend if Konami is up for it
  • Cloud is the same but with Square Enix
  • Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit are costumes, though Dr. Mario might escape this fate
  • Greninja might get cut for Incineroar
  • Marth, Ike, Roy, and Robin returns, but no Chrom or Corrin, instead we get someone from Echos
  • Belmonts also depend on Konami
  • As for Newcomers, Inkling, Isabelle, and Incineroar all stay. If everyone was here didn't exist, then they probably didn't use the ballot. So I'd say Ridley is gone, and K. Rool is a toss up. Plant and Joker (and probably the rest of the DLCs) are base characters instead of DLC.
  • DLC is completely different
I stopped at the costumes claims. People....they are not becoming customes no matter how much you say it. He purposefully made them not costumes ultimately for creative reasons.

This annoys me so much.

D

Deleted member

I stopped at the costumes claims. People....they are not becoming customes no matter how much you say it. He purposefully made them not costumes ultimately for creative reasons.

This annoys me so much.
And even if they became costumes as the original poster said, Lucina would be the one who could not end up being one, not Dr.Mario.

But I still prefer them as their own characters.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Didn't the M&L remake have abysmal sales? The 3DS is dead lol
Well that sucks. Kinda forgot about that game tho, will pick it up. But yeah, they could also just release the game one year earlier. Would make sense to, because it would time up well with the better looking remake; Samus Returns 3DS. :ultsamus:

D

Deleted member

Well that sucks. Kinda forgot about that game tho, will pick it up. But yeah, they could also just release the game one year earlier. Would make sense to, because it would time up well with the better looking remake; Samus Returns 3DS. :ultsamus:
I loved Samus Returns a lot.

D

Deleted member

They could've, but they probably wanted the Switch to also have Zelda games. The Switch IS their main console now, after all. It could use all the support it can get.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
As for the Catherine controversy: yeah that is gross. People are going to say "wait for the full game reee" but based on that trailer and Erica's portrayal in the original I do not trust this director to handle transgendered issues at all to begin with.

D

Deleted member

As for the Catherine controversy: yeah that is gross. People are going to say "wait for the full game reee" but based on that trailer and Erica's portrayal in the original I do not trust this director to handle transgendered issues at all to begin with.
What are your thoughts on the next Starlink update, btw?
I had that game since Christmas and I am loving it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Why would I judge a game when I havent seen the whole full ending yet?
whole full ending, not just from what some tweets say, the whole ass full ending with all the context intact

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
That is not what I said? I never even talked about Full Body's hypothetical endings.

Either way you think of it that was a poor choice to show in a trailer. You are using it to promote your game. Have some intelligence doing that if you are trying to say something else, thanks.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
That is not what I said? I never even talked about Full Body's hypothetical endings.

Either way you think of it that was a poor choice to show in a trailer. You are using it to promote your game. Have some intelligence doing that if you are trying to say something else, thanks.
Oh if your talking about when Rin lifts up their skirt, I got news for you on that because thats the only trailer that caused anger if I remember exactly

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
whole full ending, not just from what some tweets say, the whole *** full ending with all the context intact
Erica's character was not handled gracefully or with respect in the last game, why would it be different now, especially based on what we saw? If the director really changed his ways or whatever then they would have made a greater effort to show the new game's LACK of transphobia, rather than what we got

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Erica's character was not handled gracefully or with respect in the last game, why would it be different now, especially based on what we saw? If the director really changed his ways or whatever then they would have made a greater effort to show the new game's LACK of transphobia, rather than what we got
Oh yeah I understand that and Im not saying "Oh thats ok" Dont get me twisted

Plus Im not talking about Her, Im talking about the ending of Full body

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Oh yeah I understand that and Im not saying "Oh thats ok"

Plus Im not talking about Her, Im talking about the ending of Full body
Yeah but once again, we have no reason to believe that the ending is gonna be handled respectfully, considering everything else up to this point. I doubt all of a sudden there's gonna be a 180 and they'll have some nice explanation as to why Erica doesn't transition

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeah but once again, we have no reason to believe that the ending is gonna be handled respectfully, considering everything else up to this point. I doubt all of a sudden there's gonna be a 180 and they'll have some nice explanation as to why Erica doesn't transition
But thats thing. I havent seen the ending, how can I judge if its gonna be good or bad. But I guess what Im trying to say wouldnt make any since so Ill say you win this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

yall what if the smashified arg leads to the relevation that THEY made the grinch leak
6a00d8341d368753ef01b8d2bc84a9970c-600wi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom