• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Ayy lmao.
like i dunno if catherine is still considered canonical to the SMT/persona universe of if that was just from vincent's 3-second cameo in persona 3, but if it is then the implications of all the wild **** that happens in catherine's endings for the SMT/persona universe is kind of amazing

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Honestly, I don't even know how people could possibly worry about Joker getting the axe when Bayonetta, the queen of suggestive outfits and convenient censorship, got into Smash just fine.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
like i dunno if catherine is still considered canonical to the SMT/persona universe of if that was just from vincent's 3-second cameo in persona 3, but if it is then the implications of all the wild **** that happens in catherine's endings for the SMT/persona universe is kind of amazing
Here's the answer.
Everything's canon.
Multi-verse theory's a *****.

Honestly, I don't even know how people could possibly worry about Joker getting the axe when Bayonetta, the queen of suggestive outfits and convenient censorship, got into Smash just fine.
Lmao, no one's worried about that. Joker is already done, ready to be shown off in a trailer later. It'd be so stupid to scrap literal months of work and thousands in profits for an unrelated controversy

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This really doesn't have anything to do with Joker, and even less to do with Smash.

D

Deleted member

**** me, crazy **** always goes down when I’m not around.

This Catherine controversy doesn’t mean much for Smash. Honestly it’ll be forgotten about by the time the next game starts development, that’s just how these things work,

D

Deleted member

I see the Catherine thing reached here and honestly, **** Hashino, he needs to be taken away from Atlus as soon as possible. This whole thing with Catherine is disgusting, that ending is pretty much the same as one in the original game except for that one thing being different, so no, it's not a mistranslation or misinterpretation of anything.
At least he's stepping away from future Persona titles but man, the damage has been done and it's ugly.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So earlier, someone asked what if Everyone is Here never happened. My take woukd be:
  • Pichu and Young Link are gone
  • Wolf and Icies would still be in
  • Trainer is debatable
  • Snake would all depend if Konami is up for it
  • Cloud is the same but with Square Enix
  • Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit are costumes, though Dr. Mario might escape this fate
  • Greninja might get cut for Incineroar
  • Marth, Ike, Roy, and Robin returns, but no Chrom or Corrin, instead we get someone from Echos
  • Belmonts also depend on Konami
  • As for Newcomers, Inkling, Isabelle, and Incineroar all stay. If everyone was here didn't exist, then they probably didn't use the ballot. So I'd say Ridley is gone, and K. Rool is a toss up. Plant and Joker (and probably the rest of the DLCs) are base characters instead of DLC.
  • DLC is completely different

D

Deleted member

I probably won’t get Catherine in the near or long future after this controversy.

Anyway: have some blessed pictures to clean the thread a bit.
9667DF15-43F2-4DAB-AE83-6593D06CDCF7.jpeg

AC9C6117-2821-4414-BA38-9D4570A1E2AC.jpeg

D24E48C0-3BF9-4430-B8A9-A4A99D8F64F0.jpeg

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
D

Deleted member

Oh, hopefully the last thing about Hashino's garbage that proves Atlus should remove him
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Be like an anime from 1985
It's 100% Hashino's fault considering only the games he directed have this bull****(SMT and EO are free from this bs for example) and when he finally steps down from it, maybe we can finally get a Persona game that doesn't shoot its own message.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
**** me, crazy **** always goes down when I’m not around.

This Catherine controversy doesn’t mean much for Smash. Honestly it’ll be forgotten about by the time the next game starts development, that’s just how these things work,
who on earth (I think I know who. Im pretty sure I know who) Brought up something as random and stupid as Catherine Drama and why did to spill into Joker

why do I always wake up to stupid ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom