• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Do people in here actually think I am 13? Am I that immature? :lol:
no dude, I just personally think you're a little uninformed sometimes when it comes to making opinions. I feel like you kinda just believe things without knowing why. As someone who literally describes themselves as an "intellectual", you don't seem to be too knowledgeable of what you're debating a lot of the time. Your heart is in the right place, just go out of your way to learn some more

D

Deleted member

Are you referring to me?
No I'm referring to myself I'd also like to say i have probably offended you and Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming a few times and I want to say that I'm not trying to personally attack y'all and that I have a respect for y'all now I'm going to bed before I get in more trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
No me I'd also like to say i have probably offended you and Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming a few times and I want to say that I'm not trying to personally attack y'all and that I have a respect for y'all now I'm going to bed before I get in more trouble.
Just so you know, I really do respect you saying this, and I genuinely don't hate you.
Now, do I hate you removing my girl Wii Fit Trainer, THAT'S another story...but not you, it's always nice to see improvement.

D

Deleted member

no dude, I just personally think you're a little uninformed sometimes when it comes to making opinions. I feel like you kinda just believe things without knowing why. As someone who literally describes themselves as an "intellectual", you don't seem to be too knowledgeable of what you're debating a lot of the time. Your heart is in the right place, just go out of your way to learn some more
The thing is, I am knowledgeable on what I am debating. I made all of those detailed stuff about politics and I was just about to make an essay about politics. I am not stupid, I just have social problems.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
The thing is, I am knowledgeable on what I am debating. I made all of those detailed stuff about politics and I was just about to make an essay about politics. I am not stupid, I just have social problems.
Shiny we have pointed out numerous things that have made you change your mind in the past hours whether it was advising you to scale back your extremity or otherwise changing your views.

You don't /need/ to be knowledgeable. Be open to learning and don't act like you know it all; at your age, you don't and that's perfectly fine.

D

Deleted member

Shiny we have pointed out numerous things that have made you change your mind in the past hours whether it was advising you to scale back your extremity or otherwise changing your views.

You don't /need/ to be knowledgeable. Be open to learning and don't act like you know it all; at your age, you don't and that's perfectly fine.
I am completely open to learning, I just tend to learn a lot of things though. I love learning new things.
I admit me calling myself an "intellectual" is me being cocky and boastful, but a lot of people say I am very smart for my age. I am not perfect though, I make mistakes and I am not the best.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
You debate here a lot, and you seem to make claims and never back them up, or make extreme statements.
I was just like you at your age. A little bit of googling can't hurt, man.

D

Deleted member

You debate here a lot, and you seem to make claims and never back them up, or make extreme statements.
I was just like you at your age. A little bit of googling can't hurt, man.
I don't back my claims? Do you have evidence? Interesting.
I do google a lot, but you are correct.

D

Deleted member

I can not belive strangers made me learn more about myself.
Can you all give more advice to me please? I love learning.

D

Deleted member

Earlier you said Tr*mp supports any form of racism and is a white supremacist and hates LGBTQ people.
Pretty hefty claim to make about someone and not back it up
Strong enough evidence?
Trump has supported healthcare workers who did not want to work with transpeople. Trump recently joked about the "Trail of Tears" and admires colonialists like Andrew Jackson. His republican party is filled with white supremacists. There was this one guy who would drown his children if they were gay.

E
Edit: Is this too political? If so, please remind me.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Strong enough evidence?
Trump has supported healthcare workers who did not want to work with transpeople. Trump recently joked about the "Trail of Tears" and admires colonialists like Andrew Jackson. His republican party is filled with white supremacists, like Northam, and that one guy who's name I can not find despite extensive googling claiming he would drown his children if they were gay.
Oh sorry, I don't want to engage or argue with you. I just want to make just one correction to that...

Ralph Northam is the Democrat Governor of Virginia

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Strong enough evidence?
Trump has supported healthcare workers who did not want to work with transpeople. Trump recently joked about the "Trail of Tears" and admires colonialists like Andrew Jackson. His republican party is filled with white supremacists, like Northam, and that one guy who's name I can not find despite extensive googling claiming he would drown his children if they were gay.
Wasn't doubting you, but just for future reference, give some sort of small summary of evidence when you make a big claim. Especially with terms like "white supremacist" which is thrown around quite a bit

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Honestly, let's just drop politics talk please. It can very easily diverge into a toxic argument so let's just move on.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly, let's just drop politics talk please. It can very easily diverge into a toxic argument so let's just move on.
You're right.

Let's talking about something less toxic.

Fanbases.

D

Deleted member

You're right.

Let's talking about something less toxic.

Fanbases.
People who say "This fanbase is toxic" are for the most part, wrong.
There are toxic people in fanbases, do not get me wrong. They are only a piece of the entire pie.
There can still be good parts in entertainments.

Like most of you in here are good Smash fans. <3

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I saw mention of "politics talk" and I thought word of the recent ATLUS controversy reached this thread. I'm worried about it, because while it's unprecedented in Smash, I fear it could possibly lead to Joker gettin' the axe.

D

Deleted member

To be honest I really need to get to sleep, I've gotten to the point where I thought I saw someone stand in front of me and it turned out to be a freaking Chair some of it I presume is because I am near sighted but also because I am straight up exhausted.

Yet, I have write-up's to do and things to research, I love doing Speculation and writing up theories about potential Newcomers and whatnot. I'm conflicted on what I should do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom