• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So um, I think it’d be cool if Paper Mario had a ground pound as his down aerial and when he hits the ground, a Star Piece panel flips in front of him doing damage and a Star Piece pops out...not sure what the Star Piece would do yet but I think it’d be a cool detail.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ok while i would love to discuss the nuances of the political spectrum and how politics don't necessarily reflect the thought process of everyday humans but sometimes they do on double u double u double u dot smash boards dot com i have to wake up at 8 and get custom cat ears made at an anime con so see y'all later

D

Deleted member

It always bugs me when people support Trump.
Trump is a white supremacist who hates LGBTQ and promotes any form of racism.
I heavily dislike Trump.
To be totally fair 95% of those claims that he is are either proven false or are unproven

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I tend to get political. I like being in deep thought, imagining, calculating and strategizing.

To be fair, I put a spoiler in.
I don't want to shame anyone for being political...

But literally just saying you hate Trump 97 times is hardly deep.

Look, Shiny. I don't like him either.

But add some substance please.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Not to discredit anyone's religion but mormons are WILD. The very end of the bible, like the last bit says:
"If any man shall at unto these pages, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book" (Rev 22:19)

Mormons read that and were like, "yeah this **** needs a sequel"
My girlfriend is far from your average Mormon. I'm pretty sure she doesn't believe a good majority of the Book of Mormon, and she believes that we will be together forever, because we're soul mates (which the Book of Mormon specifically says is not true.)

Fact of the matter is; regardless of her faith, I love her with all of my heart. I truly believe we're meant for each other. She's been my best friend for years, we talked every day prior to our relationship, and the trust I have in her is unlimited. I would die for her.

D

Deleted member

I don't want to shame anyone for being political...

But literally just saying you hate Trump 97 times is hardly deep.

Look, Shiny. I don't like him either.

But add some substance please.
I went deep like a few days ago during this other political debate that you missed.
I should add more substance though.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Despite all the politics we talk here, I very rarely see trump brought up surprisingly

whats with "W" though
like its called double u but its clearly two V's and it was two more syllables than any other letter

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Despite all the politics we talk here, I very rarely see trump brought up surprisingly

whats with "W" though
like its called double u but its clearly two V's and it was two more syllables than any other letter
Don't ****ing ask questions you don't want to know the answer to got it kid

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
What would you have rathered Hillary Clinton who will just butt kiss her way through presidency
I'm before this gets dirty
Well, that's a complete topic change straying away from the original point that Trump has qualities that can perceived by some as being hateful specifically to minority groups, but go off

Can we talk about anything that isn't politics?
C'mon now this is the social thread past midnight let's have some #fun

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
What would you have rathered Hillary Clinton who will just butt kiss her way through presidency
I'm done before this gets dirty
Oh alright, got the classic "but what about Hillary she had things too"

Old strategy, but always useful. Let's see how this goes, Johnson

D

Deleted member

When you beat classic mode with Kirby then you play classic mode with inking and get to the final boss....
DA7A4382-DB9C-4F92-97FB-9D2264D3FA7B.jpeg

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Guys.. I know we tend to go on political tangents quite often...

But there's a very good reason why Trump isn't one of those tangents.

So let's just drop it here and move on.

D

Deleted member

oof Politics, Yeah let's not talk about it please? It's kind of uncomfortable for me and I'm sure some others as well..

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yeah as much as I'd like to discuss the intricacies of politics with a bunch of teenagers...
Time to leave.jpg

D

Deleted member

Let's change the subject, shall we? Here's a Topic, Who do you main or are planning to main in Ultimate and why?

I personally have three mains, I main Wolf cause I like his Playstyle and the flow of the Character, Wario cause he's my favorite Mario Character and is such a quirky character who I think is hilarious, and Dedede cause he's my freaking boy. Dedede's playstyle I like, his theme is an absolute Banger and I like his personality.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I meant with the partners/abilities.
Down Special could send off either of the bomb partners or could summon Vivian for a flame punch Up Special is obv parakarry Side Special kick out either of the koopa partners

Let's change the subject, shall we? Here's a Topic, Who do you main or are planning to main in Ultimate and why?

I personally have three mains, I main Wolf cause I like his Playstyle and the flow of the Character, Wario cause he's my favorite Mario Character and is such a quirky character who I think is hilarious, and Dedede cause he's my freaking boy. Dedede's playstyle I like, his theme is an absolute Banger and I like his personality.
No **** u talk about paper mario

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How I personally would do Paper Mario's Special Moves are

B: Hammer
Side B: Kooper
Up B: Airplane
Down B: Vivian
Final Smash: Peach Beam

I'd say that'd be perfect. A blend of his signature moves and partners from his first two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom