• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

culumon

Smash Apprentice
I still think Nintendo should buy Geno and the other SMRPG characters from square. At least Nintendo has a series it can use them in.
Geno and Mallow are in the worst kind of licensing hell cuz Square can't use or merchandise them given that they're from a Mario game but Nintendo are seemingly too apathetic to buy them back or Square's asking price is too much (which would be hysterical because my dudes you're not doing anything with them). If there's a video game purgatory, the SMRPG cast are in it.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Only reason why I'd let the default Minecraft character slide is because:
  1. Nintendo would probably feel like they'd need to celebrate cross-play;
  2. I want that 5channel leak to be proven correct.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
The worst thing is I'm gonna have to turn my phone off at 5 and watch immediately after work at 7 so I can hopefully be unspoiled but I think it'll be worth it. All I really want is Joker footage. I'm also pretty hyped for Three Houses news since I enjoy FE a lot and generally all the rumored games sound great.

But also ELMA GANG RISE UP

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, but it really gone downhill after they merged it with Fortnight.
I don’t know. The Fazbear World Map update was pretty cool. A haunted animatronic amusement park, how is that not hype! But the reveal that Josney was Golden Freddy all along made no sense and destroyed the story all together. At least it lead to Circus Baby being playable in Smash Ultimate though. She rocks.

That last one is not a joke. I genuinely want that character

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don’t know. The Fazbear World update was pretty cool. A haunted animatronic amusement park, how is that not hype! But the reveal that Josney was Golden Freddy all along made no sense and destroyed the story all together. At least it lead to Circus Baby being playable in Smash Ultimate though. She rocks.

That last one is not a joke. I genuinely want that character
I know nothing about FNaF

D

Deleted member

"Firm pro-het anti-gay activist" right there on her profile

Gl getting hired girl lmao
That sounds like a scum to me and I won't date someone like her, since anyone who is against the LGTB group is by default against people who I owe almost my life for the good stuff they have done for me through life.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I've been thinking about it, and I think there are only three reasonable things that could possibly make me squeal like the purest of fanboys on this forum during the direct.

- Jill's in Smash.
- New NiGHTS game.
- Daisy gets to star in a real Mario game for once.

Otherwise, I'm just gonna enjoy all the new Fire Emblem information. The rest is extra fluff. I've chilled my hype.

D

Deleted member

She sounds like modern day journalists.
honestly though what the hell does anti-gay even mean

"guys can't suck **** because it makes me feel bad" like ok lets just get the gay police to bust open every single door in the neighborhood to make sure nothing gay is going on lmao

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've been thinking about it, and I think there are only three reasonable things that could possibly make me squeal like the purest of fanboys on this forum during the direct.

Otherwise, I'm just gonna enjoy all the new Fire Emblem information. The rest is extra fluff. I've chilled my hype.
So Super Princess Daisy: Sports Edition?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I hit it off with this girl in one of my classes and we went for a first date and it went really well

And then I checked her FB and it turns out she's a homophobe

This is unepic Alexa hit my kids
You know, I've heard that story three times in the last two years from friends, just replace "homophobe" with "Trump supporter".

I mean, same thing, but one has a lot of other connotations.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

- Jill's in Smash.
- New NiGHTS game.

Jill and Daisy co-star in a NiGHTSxMario crossover game which can be accessed through in easter egg in Smash

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So Super Princess Daisy: Sports Edition?
Hey man. First they made Rosalina the primary princess in her own game, then they gave Pauline the spotlight again for some reason. When's Daisy's turn? When does Tatanga return to finish what he started??

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

I don't get homophobia. Like how hard is it to mind your own damn business?

D

Deleted member

Only reason why I'd let the default Minecraft character slide is because:
  1. Nintendo would probably feel like they'd need to celebrate cross-play;
  2. I want that 5channel leak to be proven correct.
Steve is an obvious and fairly frequent prediction, so I don't see how only one of the hundreds of "leaks" that include Steve would be confirmed if Steve gets in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wait, what? I thought they were both eleven. I'mma check.

EDIT: So what I found is that Goten is currently 13 and Gohan was 9 but technically 10 because he spent a year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Still bull**** wtf Toei get your **** together.
Toei refuse to age up Goten and Trunks because they need to keep some kid characters around to keep the show "relatable" or some inane bull like that.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

We’re hitting OOF levels that shouldn’t be possible
The worst thing is I'm gonna have to turn my phone off at 5 and watch immediately after work at 7 so I can hopefully be unspoiled but I think it'll be worth it. All I really want is Joker footage. I'm also pretty hyped for Three Houses news since I enjoy FE a lot and generally all the rumored games sound great.

But also ELMA GANG RISE UP
I’m kinda tempted to just kinda not watch the direct and see if anyone tags me on discord saying ELMA CONFIRMED

but at the same time, Caitlin Glass’s tweet...the timing can’t be a coincidence

I AM CONFLICTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom