• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

God, I'm getting antsy waiting for this Direct to drop.
Really?
I am actually having a better day than the past ones talking here.
Although I may react to the Direct with my IRL friends via Whatssapp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I think you mean ! BLESSED !

Hopefully we get Joker gameplay today.

No Game Theory. Keep that away from me.
Game Theory's FNAF videos aren't that bad. They're in the middle of their history between their earlier, more researched, and interesting videos and their modern, BS, "Sans is Ness" videos. They're stylistically different but functionally similar to Dark Souls lore videos, and gave me some respect for the series, as opposed to just writing it off as childish trash. There's actually some interesting storytelling in those games.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
....Oh no, I just forgot that because of the timezone, I cannot go to watch the Direct live. I know that for me it's just 11 PM, but I must go to sleep, and if I do not go to sleep, my mom will be angry. If I can make it, I will talk while the Direct is live. Otherwise...

I'm hoping to discuss more about the Direct tomorrow.

Anyone who cannot watch because of the Timezones, I will give you a direct link to the Nintendo Direct without spoilers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k0rZguK7EU

Japanese Direct is also up.

D

Deleted member

On-topic: I am not sure what is going on, but in the past few pages I've seen some 'fake direct leaks', which are images. I do get that you are very excited for the direct, but it is getting out of the hand., and probably derailing the thread...

I don't see why you have a problem with people making obviously fake images as a joke.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Seriously I'd be down for a Mercedes-Benz item

But I think I may know who the next character may be

PicsArt_02-13-02.21.09.png

Waluigi BTFO

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

I don't see why you have a problem with people making obviously fake images as a joke.
...Considering what you said, I will leave this alone, I apologize if I sounded rude!

This forums just seems a bit different, but then again, each forum are just different. It's just that when we post with fake images and such, this place looks like 4chan if you ask me.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Man, we really need this direct. Especially me since this Valentines blues has got me good.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I can relate. I've been trying to defend Muslims in general from a nigh-literally-fascist hate group on Disqus, but that isn't very easy considering that I can't particularly like Islam (due to its tendency towards general misogyny and totalitarianism). On a more personal note, I can't help but feel nervous around black people, even though I know full well that my nervousness is ridiculous — I attribute this to having read too many lurid stories of black youths in gangs engaging in egregiously antisocial (read: violent and illegal) behavior. I should also mention that I'm Catholic, but I am vehemently opposed to homophobia... but ironically, I tend to be very uncomfortable around gay people (well, more uncomfortable than I already tend to be around people in general — life with Asperger's is tough).
I get you. And it's good to be open about these uncomfortable feelings. It's the only way you'll get over them.

I was the same and sometimes still am, though to a far, far lesser degree. There were 330 kids in my graduation class and only 5 of them weren't white. We had no Muslim students, three Jewish students, and everyone else was some type of Christian and "straight" (now I know of at least four who weren't but never came out in school). That was my life for 18 years, and when I got to college, I more or less stayed with what I knew. Anything else was an unknown and immediately awkward, uncomfortable or feared. It wasn't intentional; it just was.

Honestly, the only way to counter that immediate thought process is to make yourself escape that bubble. Make genuine friendships with people who make you uncomfortable by their very nature and go with them to their settings instead of always bringing them into yours. Once they become a part of your life they become "normal" to you. It's just a process of expanding what your subconscious deems as a friend or a threat.

You can do it. Everyone can do it. :)

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Can't gay people marry in every state?
I think there have been instances where state officials denied marriage licenses to gay couples despite the 2015 supreme court ruling, but the actual act of sodomy remains illegal in a few southern states. Although it is almost impossible to enforce so it's not like it really matters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We're not still talking about sex, are we? I leave for a while and yet, some things never change. Huh...

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Kind of.
Basically Nintendo vs SEGA vs Playstation Icons.
It would be better if Microsoft joined the battle... I mean, Xbox Live is coming for Switch, even though it doesn't mean Xbox games are coming to Switch you can still brag your Xbox account.

We're not still talking about sex, are we? I leave for a while and yet, some things never change. Huh...
Erm, the thread sometimes derails often, especially when it's active.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just got back from an appointment apparently I do need glasses, Anyways what did I miss while I was gone?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
At least it wasn't the day before yesterday, hoowee was that quite the event.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Just got back from an appointment apparently I do need glasses, Anyways what did I miss while I was gone?
Oh my, I'm sorry to hear about you needing a glasses. Anyways, not much, we're just waiting for a Direct today.

At least it wasn't the day before yesterday, hoowee was that quite the event.
What happened?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Dude I think I've needed glasses for like three years and I keep putting it off. Good for you for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom