• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ok, here's another topic. I know everyone seems to expect we get Joker gameplay today, but do you think we get to hear the music or see the Persona stage?

Music-wise, I'm crossing my fingers to get:
-Whims of Fate
-Last Surprise
-Break in to Break Out
-Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There

Maybe remix Beneath the Mask to make it more up-beat?
Can I get an, uhh, Rivers in the Desert and Blooming Villain?

KMDP

Smash Legend
>Cortex's theme from Twinsanity.
>Crocodile Cacophony both in DKC2 and Ultimate.
>The Dark Trooper Battle Theme from Metroid Prime 2.
>Cortex's theme from Warped.
>Jet Jaguar's theme in Godzilla:Unleashed.
>Doctor Doom's theme in UMvC3.
>Dark Man's Stage cover in Ultimate.
>Factory Inspection in Kirby Planet Robobot.
>"YOU ARE MACH RIDER" jingle.
"Cortex's Theme from Twinsanity"

Not Cortex's Theme from Warped.
---------------------------------
Anyway, I've got to go grocery shopping.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Oh I know 2 possible explanations, to help make them visually more different, or they didn't have the guts to tell Toriyama he gave Trunks the wrong hair colour and that he forgot about Blue
you're prolly on my least favorite arc of the series right now so good luck with that. if you feel the need to skip an episode or two, just do it. the pacing is kind of abysmal

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just want Joker gameplay as far as Smash lol.

Three Houses takes precedence though. It could literally just be a half hour of Three Houses news and I'd be hyped as hell.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey didn't people hate Future Trunks in DBS or something? I'm at the part he turns Not Blue and I don't get it
In a show about conveniently timed and poorly explained powerups, he has the most egregiously convenient and poorest explained powerups. They put him on equal footing as super saiyan blue because they want him to be relevant.

He and Mai are cute though, so.

osby

Smash Obsessed
"Cortex's Theme from Twinsanity"

Not Cortex's Theme from Warped.
---------------------------------
Anyway, I've got to go grocery shopping.
See ya! I hope things won't get even weirder while you're gone.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Ok, here's another topic. I know everyone seems to expect we get Joker gameplay today, but do you think we get to hear the music or see the Persona stage?

-Whims of Fate
-Last Surprise
-Break in to Break Out

Last Surprise, Blooming Villain, Rivers in the Desert, and Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There are like 99.9% gonna be in there. Personally hoping for some Persona 3/4 music like Time To Make History and Reach Out to the Truth.

D

Deleted member

In a show about conveniently timed and poorly explained powerups, he has the most egregiously convenient and poorest explained powerups. They put him on equal footing as super saiyan blue because they want him to be relevant.

I remember that. That was almost as bad as some of the shenanigans that went down in Naruto's Great Ninja War Arc.

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Honestly, making predictions for the DLC is HARD. I've mainly been trying to do process of elimination as to who I think WON'T get in just to make things slightly easier, but it's hard to even predict that.

What's your guys picks for who you think pretty much doesn't have a chance?
For me I don't think any Indie characters would make it as DLC. Also characters from games that doesn't have a good reception. For AT/Pokeball wise I think characters who are obscure/not so popular won't get in. While I think AT/Pokeballs who have a decent amount of popularity would have a shot at DLC though.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
More like some of us need to get laid.
I'm good, thanks.

More like sex is a universal act that everyone can relate to so unlike most other topics everyone has something to say about it so it keeps going until we get distracted by something else.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
the pacing is kind of abysmal
This applies to literally every arc. I literally had to take a 5 year break after Red Ribbon back in the original DB

They ARE but Mai is like 80 and she knew Trunks since he was a kid which is pretty messed up

D

Deleted member

-Whims of Fate
-Last Surprise
-Break in to Break Out

I'm expecting a blowout of Joker information, so I think we'll pretty much see everything.

Mementos will (unfortunately) probably be the stage, while the music selection probably won't go past P5 related games. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dancing Star Night remixes and Q remixes, though. I'm personally hoping for these:

GROOVY
Last Surprise - ☆Taku Takahashi Remix
Will Power
Blooming Villain
Rivers in the Desert (DO NOT click this if you don't want P5 endgame spoilers.)
Road Less Taken
Invitation to Freedom

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This applies to literally every arc. I literally had to take a 5 year break after Red Ribbon back in the original DB

They ARE but Mai is like 80 and she knew Trunks since he was a kid which is pretty messed up
Oh it absolutely is and it's a crime that they never once acknowledge this in any way ever.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, you don't have to be deprived to talk about something.
I'm good, thanks.

More like sex is a universal act that everyone can relate to so unlike most other topics everyone has something to say about it so it keeps going until we get distracted by something else.
True, but still how many times has this been brought up though?
hey i got laid

once

when i was 17
You being sarcastic or no?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have a feeling a mod is gonna go through the past few pages and wonder “what the...?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom