• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
sex is GROSS and WEIRD and we should NEVER talk about it bc what if a 13 year old comes on here and finds out how babies are made

is there a minimum age for smashboards?
what ew no it's stored in the little fruits in the peepee sack
Sheesh. Just talk about your kids with this stuff openly and honestly. We need to strip sex of its taboo nature and awkward context.

D

Deleted member

Yeah you literally named it lmao. I tell ya, the site owners are in on the conspiracy of deliberate bad education
old rich people: why are the poor having so many babies and getting abortions lmao learn about sex
also old rich people: *deny proper sex ed to the poor*

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, we never should use that word because no proper, civil human being ever has that.

Never.
Indeed.
Violence on the other hand is welcomed on the land of Smashboards.
Big Mach-/s

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sheesh. Just talk about your kids with this stuff openly and honestly. We need to strip sex of its taboo nature and awkward context.
What, no! We should teach children regular sex is wrong so they can fetishize stuff that shouldn't be related to sex just to relieve their pent-up emotions.

/s

Last edited:

Buffalo Soldier

Smash Apprentice
It is weird, I went into this direct pretty confident it would be Erdrick but there definitely is some evidence toward Sora, and I'd much prefer that. I'm intrigued. Sadly learned I'll be covering a hockey game today during the direct, but should still be able to watch on my phone. A little less comfortable than watching in my office, though.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
lmao honestly. it's not like most people don't do it casually anyway. the taboo of it is what caused me to [REDACTED] at age 14 for the first time.
by you keeping something from a kid/young teen, they're only going to want to explore it more.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Walks in

Hey guys, so we hyped for that direct or —

Sees whatever the **** THIS all is

God. ****ing. Dammit. Here I was thinking the Direct announcement would at least restore SOME sanity... :facepalm:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It is weird, I went into this direct pretty confident it would be Erdrick but there definitely is some evidence toward Sora, and I'd much prefer that. I'm intrigued. Sadly learned I'll be covering a hockey game today during the direct, but should still be able to watch on my phone. A little less comfortable than watching in my office, though.
What evidence?

And, me too. Getting DQ in Smash would be cool like getting Simon or PAC-MAN, but I actually have emotional attachment to Sora beforehand.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah, we never should use that word because no proper, civil human being ever has that.

Never.
What!? People doing such a dirty, sordid act? Perish the thought!
I'm interested, how many of these pages include cool Morrigan art?
Most of them.

Because the process of what a Succubus does can be summarised in just one sentence.

Basically, the Succubus comes into a man's bedroom at night, "collects their seed"; turns into an Incubus (a male Succubus) and takes that seed to an unsuspecting woman.

Like I said, totally not a way to deny affairs.

Last edited:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
What evidence?

And, me too. Getting DQ in Smash would be cool like getting Simon or PAC-MAN, but I actually have emotional attachment to Sora beforehand.
Oh yeah Dairy Queen for Smash, we need that last legacy character.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Wait. Are you cribbing Graizen Graizen 's style?

/s

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Walks in

God. ****ing. Dammit. Here I was thinking the Direct announcement would at least restore SOME sanity... :facepalm:
Direct and sanity? Come on, in what world these are related.

Feet are just a part of your body and there isn't anything weird with liking them, there, I said it.

D

Deleted member

ok so now that we're talking about sex, let me begin my essay on why it's also important for men to pee after-

actually, i don't wanna get banned nvm

Last edited by a moderator:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Walks in

These guys need to chill. We can’t get this turnt just cause there’s a direct.

We don’t need this place locked forever times infinity.

Buffalo Soldier

Smash Apprentice
What evidence?
It's interesting that Shinji Hashimoto retweeted the Direct announcement after previously tweeting "YES" when someone tweeted the Sora in Smash mockup a while back. Of course, that doesn't have to be about Smash, too.

Wait. Are you cribbing Graizen Graizen 's style?
I think Graizen Graizen appreciates any Agumon support he can get. To be fair, I did just the other day watch first the Digimon movie. I want to start a new drinking game where you drink every time an iconic 90s song plays or a character yells out their Digimon's name.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ironically this is the most y'all have talked about Smashing in a while
IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!
AND IT MOVES US ALL!
THROUGH DESPAIR AND HOPE!
THROUGH FAITH AND LOVE!
'TIL WE FIND OUR PLACE!
ON THE PATH UNWINDING!
IN THE CIRCLE...!
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!
I think Graizen appreciates any Agumon support he can get. To be fair, I did just the other day watch first the Digimon movie. I want to start a new drinking game where you drink every time an iconic 90s song plays or a character yells out their Digimon's name.
The Japanese versions of the Digimon movie are better.

Why "versions"? Because the dub Digimon Movie is just three movies spliced together.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Can we just move on from the sex discussion already before something bad happens to this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom