• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I was going to post about the stuff that happened to me these past days having to do with my sacrifice for the Direct... But maybe it is too soon to post stuff like that.
"Sacrifice"? Um, buddy, we left 666th page behind, that was a joke.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Wow, a lot of people on the hypetrain! I guess I'll just let this forum rest for a few days after the direct, so I don't end up on the salt train!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Because most people in the military are fit?

Not to mention there are some fat FE characters (like Brom and Meg in the Tellius games)
God, why does our military body shame.

Imma ****in' protest.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I don't even bother staying on Smashboards during Directs. By the time I type out a reaction to something, we get another reveal and I miss a huge chunk of juicy info.

Plus, this thread's reaction to things are pretty straightforward. Immediately after a character gets revealed, everyone types that character's name in all caps and adds 12 exclamation marks.

"RIDLEY!!!!!!!"
"IT"S KROOL!!!!!!!"
"ISABELLE!?!?!?"

After that, everyone overreacts for the next ten minutes.

"WTF just happened!?"
"This was like anti-hype."
"HYPE!"
"Well that was disappointing. Worst Direct ever."

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I get the feeling tonight's direct is going to be interesting, I can't wait to see everyone's reactions lol

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
shhh that discussion isn't allowed here anymore for shame KMDP there are children here and I am so appalled I won't even use proper punctuation FOR SHAME
I mean as long as he doesn't use visual aids.

KMDP

Smash Legend
shhh that discussion isn't allowed here anymore for shame KMDP there are children here and I am so appalled I won't even use proper punctuation FOR SHAME
Succubus "lore" is really weird.

And totally not a way for people to explain away infidelity and love children, no sir.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
sex is GROSS and WEIRD and we should NEVER talk about it bc what if a 13 year old comes on here and finds out how babies are made

is there a minimum age for smashboards?

R O F L

Smash Ace
This thread must've been more active than usual. I woke up and missed page 1000.

And uuuh
I think i'll leave now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom