• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
True, but still how many times has this been brought up though?
I'm part of the group to be blamed for that. Sex talk doesn't make me uncomfortable in the least until it gets to weird *** fetishes. I'm not a fan of shunning all talk about it like a goddamn Puritan.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There are five mainline games before Persona 5.
I still think we’re only getting Persona 5 content. Otherwise they would have used a generalized Persona logo instead of specifically 5’s logo. Plus, the marketing is saying “Joker from Persona 5” not “Joker from the Persona series”

D

Deleted member

I'm part of the group to be blamed for that. Sex talk doesn't make me uncomfortable in the least until it gets to weird *** fetishes. I'm not a fan of shunning all talk about it like a goddamn Puritan.
I get what you're talking about. Sex doesn't make me uncomfortable either. I'm just saying some of ya'll are wild when it comes to talking about this lmao.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I still think we’re only getting Persona 5 content. Otherwise they would have used a generalized Persona logo instead of specifically 5’s logo. Plus, the marketing is saying “Joker from Persona 5” not “Joker from the Persona series”
It also says Bayonetta 2 but we still got music from the first game.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't mind fetish talk alone, but that said, none of it is appropriate for SB, thus, I don't talk about it here either. ...I probably screwed up this ideal a few times, heh.

Anyway, 4 hours before the direct, I think?

Buffalo Soldier

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that’s probably my biggest question about Joker, cause since he’s only in P5 it would make sense either way. I think we need to see the logo on the characters list on the site or confirmation of other Persona content before we know if this is a Cloud situation.

D

Deleted member

Remember when you and Ramen came this close to e-****ing, we're not just gonna forget about that

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't mind fetish talk alone, but that said, none of it is appropriate for SB, thus, I don't talk about it here either. ...I probably screwed up this ideal a few times, heh.

Oh my god, they're onto us! Run, everyone! Run while you still can!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
"whip it good"

bro we can tell
Hmm? It's a great phrase to use when referring to a whip user, really. It's what Simon does.

I can legit say it wasn't on my mind when I used that for a title. Not surprised anyone is taking it that way, though, heh.

The Prankster 16

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5261-0723-0145

Yeah, it shouldn't get to the point where the person with a hand fetish on here starts to explode middle-schoolers

D

Deleted member

so i looked at my account details and realized i placed my age a full year younger then i am somehow lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
I feel like everyone here deserted the Belmont character sub-forum. Maybe I should start maining the Plant.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I don't hate him and I actually prefer his new design, it's just weird that they did it with no explanation. Cause kid trunks and flashbacks all have him with purple hair
It was blue in the flashback:

And I have an answer for that. Toriyama actually did depict Kid Trunk with blue hair in 2013:

And in turn he had blue hair in promotional art for the BoG movie:

But then Toei changed it back. In the manga both Bulma and Trunks have purple hair:

Toei decided to use the wrong hair colour for the anime, so later on, when Toriyama was drawing pieces for the Z anime, he drew Trunks' hair blue to match Toei's adaption. There were times where he would be depicted with blue hair in the manga:

So it's not technically a new thing. They just brought back the whole blue hair thing for Future Trunks.

D

Deleted member

And I have an answer for that. Toriyama actually did depict Kid Trunk with blue hair in 2013:

But then Toei changed it back. In the manga both Bulma and Trunks have purple hair:

Toei decided to use the wrong hair colour for the anime, so later on, when Toriyama was drawing pieces for the Z anime, he drew Trunks' hair blue to match Toei's adaption. There were times where he would be depicted with blue hair in the manga:

So it's not technically a new thing. They just brought back the whole blue hair thing for Future Trunks.
trunks just goes crazy on the hair dye sometimes

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Mass Destruction bay-BEE!!
Hmm, if we're talking about Persona 3 music, then I really hope to see Burn my (B)Dread and The Battle for Everyone's Souls. :) (I mean, then we'd at least be able to get one of Persona's most iconic songs in some form? I'd say the normal Poem of Everyone's Souls wouldn't really fit into Smash too well...)

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

Yeah I'm aware of the backstory, and like I said, I prefer the blue hair regardless, but there are a few flashbacks where they use Kai footage and don't really bother changing the color for whatever reason. Seems like it would be somewhat easy to do

also do we have an explanation for why kid trunks is 13 but still looks 8

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If we really do end up getting another SE character today, what would your opinions be on Geno getting in Smash?

Personally, I see it as Sakurai purposely avoiding the character. You can't claim SE isn't cooperating since (1) We have a Geno Spirit when Cloud can't even get original artwork from his franchise, and (2) SE would've just given Sakurai permission for that second charcater.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hmm, if we're talking about Persona 3 music, then I really hope to see Burn my (B)Dread and The Battle for Everyone's Souls. :) (I mean, then we'd at least be able to get one of Persona's most iconic songs in some form? I'd say the normal Poem of Everyone's Souls wouldn't really fit in Smash...)
Battle for Everyone's Souls is the most epic thing in the existence but it's not the only battle arrangement of Aria of the Soul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom