• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah.... but my boi's is "universal" :yoshi:
That's the weird thing about gravity, even a particle of dust has a big enough gravitational field to surround whole known universe.

You're talking about measurable gravitational pull though, so: Wow, he's chonky.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Reminder for the few of you up at this unholy hour, the Smashboards fanfic resumes this week. The people want more, and I aim to please.

What's gonna happen? Who's gonna show up? Am I just making this up as I go? Find out tonight!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My dad is out of surgery.

He has blockage in his heart but his heart is compensating.

He should be okay for now.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
My dad is out of surgery.

He has blockage in his heart but his heart is compensating.

He should be okay for now.
I'm glad to hear about that. I'm also happy to see you staying strong.

You're doing a great job, and I'm proud of you and your dad!

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Reminder for the few of you up at this unholy hour, the Smashboards fanfic resumes this week. The people want more, and I aim to please.

What's gonna happen? Who's gonna show up? Am I just making this up as I go? Find out tonight!
I think I'll change my username back to Zinith tomorrow when the thread's more active :yoshi:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
wait so you're telling me :ultinkling: has never taken a shower in its life because of water insta-death

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I got a haircut recently, and i'm not a fan. Don't get me wrong, I look good. But that's the problem.

Now I look respectable, and quite frankly that's false advertising.
That's kind of how I feel about my beard. It makes me look manly when in reality I'm a cowardly dork who has to call his little sister to come save him when he spots a big insect in his room.

Noipoi

Howdy!
That's kind of how I feel about my beard. It makes me look manly when in reality I'm a cowardly dork who has to call his little sister to come save him when he spots a big insect in his room.
My little sister calls me to deal with spiders and centipedes, which i'm also deathly afraid of.

We end up just freaking out together until someone nuts up and takes care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom