• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Your Nudes it is, then, by popular demand.

That'll be the most absurd thing I'll have in any of my sims, right next to The Lamb Sauce and Yoshi's Stomach.

Anyone got a good censor block image? :V
I think this will work pretty well.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Found an interesting parallel world...

The entire world is lava. I left after 5 seconds. Any longer and I’d be toast!

D

Deleted member

Your Nudes it is, then, by popular demand.

That'll be the most absurd thing I'll have in any of my sims, right next to The Lamb Sauce and Yoshi's Stomach.

Anyone got a good censor block image? :V
Will this work?
plz.gif
I remember using this weird image way back.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So are there any arenas still open?
Or did I miss em all again.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Despite me not wanting to look weird and dumb.

Do you know where that guy in the pic is from?
Hi no Tori anime from (2004)
He's in the Hi no Tori manga as well in the "Sun" chapter

Although the Dog/wolfman character itself originates from Ode to Kirihto since tezuka reuses his characters like actors in several of his works
Just a warning though Ode to Kirihito was one of the more depressing Tezuka stories

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Since people are posting best Octoling, I'm posting best Inkling.

__aori_splatoon_series_and_etc_drawn_by_seto_asils__07d10821dccff82053ef3531afc59ffa (1).jpg

I can already taste the salinity of your tears in the air~
Gotenks_haters.gif

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It is 12:31 AM for me, I think I will pass.
When are you available?
Not often and sporadically.

I really don't know when I'm gonna be free. Best bet is Sundays, but even then, I dunno. I had a ton of work to do today after all.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Another world found...

Only major thing is that the 49ers are now a Detroit team while the Lions are a San Francisco Team. Seriously this is a major difference?

D

Deleted member

Ohh yeah, they definitely ain't pulling no punches. 1961 America was evil and the Nazi's were evil so put the two together and you got a little hell on earth.
Honestly -- and I'll try my best to word this as carefully as I can -- this, alongside the other stuff this game got, is kind of a breath of fresh air. None of the games I've played since I think Xenoblade Chronicles 2 when it came out have I been gruesomely curious and interested. To see Machine actually nail what America was back then, and so far with what gameplay I've seen (especially on Switch), make it look good, I'm genuinely surprised. Even looking at The New Order and comparing how it looks to now, ****ing hell. HOW they did this in three years, I have no idea.

I do feel pretty bad for the devs, though, with releasing this type of game, given America's current political climate. And shockingly enough, I'm kinda shocked more people weren't as up in arms with the whole N bombs as the poking fun at current topics with the advertising they did, looking at how the game kinda got some heat, because THAT took me back a bit. What takes me a back EVEN MORE is that NINTENDO GAVE THE OK AND ALLOWED NOT JUST THAT, BUT EVERYTHING. Tell me the Switch Era isn't Best Nintendo, c'mon.

When I'm done with my Final Fantasy marathon of 7, 10, and 12 and any other games, no doubt I'll get Wolfenstein II. I only heard one song, and to see that Mick Gordon is back at the helm is ****ing fantastic.

Y'know what, **** it. B.J. Blazkowicz for Smash Ultimate with this as the reveal music, let's go.

D

Deleted member

I'm in the mood to drop this spicy Sonic take:

Eggman's levels in SA2 are dope and super fun to play. Tails' levels all sucked, though.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Should I feel bad for not getting it? Because honestly, I don't get it...

This image symbolizes depravity the likes of which this website cannot comprehend.

Any further explanation risks you losing what little plausible deniability you'll have left when we all get arrested for our crimes against humanity and sins against God.

D

Deleted member

You know, everyone points out how Porky, Adeleine, Sylux or not-yarn Poochy don't have Spirits, but no one ever brings up Rudy the Clown.

Let's give Wario Land 3 some love and embrace our demon clown overlord for Smash.

D

Deleted member

You know, everyone points out how Porky, Adeleine, Sylux or not-yarn Poochy don't have Spirits, but no one ever brings up Rudy the Clown.

Let's give Wario Land 3 some love and embrace our demon clown overlord for Smash.
This reminds of of Wham Bam Rock.
I remember this weird boss via YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Granblue's game developer: "This game is meant for all ages to enjoy!"

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

This image symbolizes depravity the likes of which this website cannot comprehend.

Any further explanation risks you losing what little plausible deniability you'll have left when we all get arrested for our crimes against humanity and sins against God.
He or she who indulges in the fruits of pleasure in solace know restraint,
For the basket of ecstasy of which they own may cause someone to faint.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

FEH: "Guys, this Spring Loki is very lewd"
Granblue: "Hold my beer, daddy"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel that this could unironically fit as the unofficial Social Thread's Theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom