• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Into The Spider-Verse got nominated for best animated picture in the Oscars.

The movie deserves to win the award.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Roxas is literally Sora
therefore you're technically already saying that Sora is the best KH Character
:troll:
Sora=Roxas=Ventus=Vanitas
So what I reaaally saying is Sora, Roxas, Ventus and Vanitas are the best:029:
The best characters are Sora’s parents...

Or at least his mother is, because she is the only one we know about in KH1.
Rip Soras dinner. I wonder when Riku and Kairi go back to the islands, do they tell Soras mother what sora is doing?

Last edited:

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
The hardest part of starting World of Light over is having to deal with not having your main. I suck with Kirby

D

Deleted member

The hardest part of starting World of Light over is having to deal with not having your main. I suck with Kirby
My mains are Samus, Dark Samus and K.Rool.... But i beated the mode with Kirby alone.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, these Oscars nominees are sad. I feel conflicted about wanting Black Panther to win best movie but it's the best movie I saw in there. I heard good things about BlacKkKlansman but I never got around to watching it because it wasn't released in theathers here.
And then Spiderverse only got nominated for Best Animation because the academy still thinks animated movies aren't "real movies" but ugh, I already know Ralph or Incredibles is going to win and I just wish these awards wasn't just a big Disney ****sucking

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Just saw some spoilers of KH3 and I lol'd at that Final Battle. This game is so hype. I want the 29th to come as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member

Super excited for Joker, the plant, and whatever ridiculous-ness they've got in the pipe for the last four, but luckily I can distract myself with KH3 coming out this Friday! Trying to run through KH 1 currently (it's such a slog since its so bad compared to KH 2 lol).

Needed a change of pace from Smash every now and then. I can play the same game a lot, but I need to change things up every now and then. Though i have been enjoying loading Incineroar with crazy spirit combinations, using Revenge, then watching the people's percentage jump by hilarious amounts. You can seriously one hit kill with him with ease on some setups. And one of the easiest way to revenge against people is to just ledge-guard, then use revenge lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The sora timeline
Baby Sora took in Ventus heart after Old Man Xehanort took the darkness out of Ventus heart to make Vanitas. When Sora filled the void in Ventus heart, Vanitas took Soras form. Thus, evil Sora is born. In KH1 Sora stabbed himself in the chest which formed Roxas, Soras Nobody. Sora technically has, like, 3 brothers
"But what about Xion"
Who is Xion?

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
The best characters are Sora’s parents...

Or at least his mother is, because she is the only one we know about in KH1.
I felt so bad for his mom. One second his son is home, the next second he’s just gone and she has no idea where he is for years. At least he returns to the island, but wow. I can’t imagine how much stress she was going through

D

Deleted member

Just saw some spoilers of KH3 and I lol'd at that Final Battle. This game is so hype. I want the 29th to come as soon as possible.
Don't take this as rude, I dont mean it as such lol, but try to refrain from mentioning Spoilers. I know the game was leaked, but I've been avoiding as best I can. All I know is from game magazine ads and such; I've been avoiding all else since I've been waiting for this for the last, what, 10 years? When was KH II released...

For respect for everyone, really, if anyone feels the need to talk about what they've seen/heard in regards to KH III (or anything that people may not know about yet), try to use the spoiler tags.

And then whatever you feel like saying can be in here.

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
The sora timeline
Baby Sora took in Ventus heart after Old Man Xehanort took the darkness out of Ventus heart to make Vanitas. When Sora filled the void in Ventus heart, Vanitas took Soras form. Thus, evil Sora is born. In KH1 Sora stabbed himself in the chest which formed Roxas, Soras Nobody. Sora technically has, like, 3 brothers
"But what about Xion"
Who is Xion?
I swear I’ve heard that name before, but it’s like I don’t remember anything about anyone called ‘Xion’

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
The sora timeline
"But what about Xion"
Who is Xion?
Jokes aside, I wish Xion was a better character. Mostly because I love her design. If only she had an actual role in the story instead of just being shoved there for no reason...

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
Jokes aside, I wish Xion was a better character. Mostly because I love her design. If only she had an actual role in the story instead of just being shoved there for no reason...
Yeah. She existed, then pretty much got erased from existence less than a year later. It was like she was only added to be the Kairi of the Nobody crew

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Don't take this as rude, I dont mean it as such lol, but try to refrain from mentioning Spoilers. I know the game was leaked, but I've been avoiding as best I can. All I know is from game magazine ads and such; I've been avoiding all else since I've been waiting for this for the last, what, 10 years? When was KH II released...

For respect for everyone, really, if anyone feels the need to talk about what they've seen/heard in regards to KH III (or anything that people may not know about yet), try to use the spoiler tags.

I think everyone is safe, we dont shright up put the actual spoilers up here. If we DO accidently post whole ass spoilers, apologizes in advanced but so far we've been good about not doing it
As Just a Pancake said in one of his videos Xion was just there to make Roxas more tragic

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
How about some alts of your most/one of your wanted?

John Martson (His is easy to choose outfits from in comparison to Arthur)
Default Appearance (Aka his Cowboy outfit in RDR1)
Gloves, and Bandolier w/o coat: Based on the boxart of the same game
Legend of the West outfit
Gentleman's Attire: Grants John access to the High Stakes Poker Club in Blackwater
His Appearance in the 4th/1st chapter of RDR2
His zombified appearance at the post-game of RDR Undead Nightmare
Mexican Poncho
Deadly Assassin (One of the three costumes you get from preordering RDR1 at gamestop before it became a general purchase)
This is a tricky one...
Fawful

Default: His original appearence

Alt1: his Dark Lord form from near the end of Inside Story.

Alt2: Midbus Colourswap (Pink and Yellow)
Alt3: Dark Star Colourswap (going for this
aestetic, Just in colour)
Alt4: His Combat Suit from Superstar Saga

Alt5: His Combat Suit from Partners in time

Alt6: Cackletta colouration of his Combat Suit (purple and black)
Alt7: Popple colouration of his Combat Suit (This striped design
for his clothes)

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord

OK but I didn't give any spoilers though, I just said I laughed at the Final Battle because of how hype it was. I'm not going to post spoilers, don't worry. :4pacman:
I think everyone is safe, we dont shright up put the actual spoilers up here. If we DO accidently post whole *** spoilers, apologizes in advanced but so far we've been good about not doing it

As Just a Pancake said in one of his videos Xion was just there to make Roxas more tragic
Yep. So much wasted potential. She could have been a very interesting character if they actually tried to give her a better story and role in the game. Maybe they could even have made her playable for a while. But instead she became a character with no reason to even exist. She's cute and all, but its a shame that she got treated that way as a character.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
New game.
Say, ‘I love Smashboards because. . .’
Then finish the sentence using predictive text.
I love Smashboards because I’m not sure what I want.
"I love Smashboards because I have to be a good day."

Beautiful. Truly, a work of art.

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
OK but I didn't give any spoilers though, I just said I laughed at the Final Battle because of how hype it was. I'm not going to post spoilers, don't worry. :4pacman:

Yep. So much wasted potential. She could have been a very interesting character if they actually tried to give her a better story and role in the game. Maybe they could even have made her playable for a while. But instead she became a character with no reason to even exist. She's cute and all, but its a shame that she got treated that way as a character.
Who knows? Maybe she’ll come back with an anagram of her name without the X

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
So, who is everyone’s favorite KH character? Mine is Marluxia, the guy that was intended to be a girl and doesn’t control plants, but flowers instead

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Has a Super Hero movie been nominated for Best Picture before? If not, I'm happy about that wall being shattered, but on the other hand I don't think Black Panther itself belongs there. Great movie where I can see Michael B. Jordon & Costume Design being nominated, but Best Picture is a stretch. I regret not seeing BlackkKlansman while in theaters and Vice has the politics nerd in me interested. Didn't care for A Star is Born, but the soundtrack was enjoyable.

Spiderverse should definitely win Best Animated Picture at least. I think it's a slightly overrated, but I think it did a lot more with it's story and animation than the others and I feel that should be acknowledged. Standard Disney sequels, both solid but fall short of the originals in small ways. Wes Anderson Movie #27. Mirai I felt was a bit too grounded and could have done more with the premise (also Our War Game > Summer Wars).

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
New game.
Say, ‘I love Smashboards because. . .’
Then finish the sentence using predictive text.
I love Smashboards because I’m not sure what I want.
"I love Smashboards, because the people there, are crazier and more insane than I am. Thus, I look normal in comparison" :4pacman:/s

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Has a Super Hero movie been nominated for Best Picture before? If not, I'm happy about that wall being shattered, but on the other hand I don't think Black Panther itself belongs there. Great movie where I can see Michael B. Jordon & Costume Design being nominated, but Best Picture is a stretch. I regret not seeing BlackkKlansman while in theaters and Vice has the politics nerd in me interested. Didn't care for A Star is Born, but the soundtrack was enjoyable.

Spiderverse should definitely win Best Animated Picture at least. I think it's a slightly overrated, but I think it did a lot more with it's story and animation than the others and I feel that should be acknowledged. Standard Disney sequels, both solid but fall short of the originals in small ways. Wes Anderson Movie #27. Mirai I felt was a bit too grounded and could have done more with the premise (also Our War Game > Summer Wars).
To be fair, Black Panther is easily the best Marvel movie from last year but I think it's 2018 who was weak in general as far as movies go.
Except for Spiderverse, THAT should win best picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom