• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
New adventure mode difficulty? HMMMMM.

StormC

Smash Hero
it is a shame that kirkhope only seems to be doing spiral mountain while other composers handle other tracks

but at least it's basically a medley
I think it's for the best, I want to see other musicians do their own interpretation of the Banjo songs. Kirkhope isn't the only name in the game.

D

Deleted member

it is a shame that kirkhope only seems to be doing spiral mountain while other composers handle other tracks

As much as I love Grant's music I'm not against having other composers rearrange some other tracks. A Final Battle remix by Yoko Shimomura would ****in slap.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
New adventure mode difficulty? HMMMMM.
That was in the end of the presentation.
Easier mode for those fed up with some of the more frustrating battles

D

Deleted member

I love how easy mode is just saying, “Some battles are unfair, so instead of fixing it we’ll create a super easy mode.”

Just sayin’.:mybodyisreggie:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
If none of the other heroes were in as alts, DQ would’ve only have two songs in Smash from DQ11.

DQ was barely close from repeating a FF situation, and the DQ spirit list seems abysmally smaller than Persona 5’s.

Iridium

Smash Hero
If anyone is confused about Erdrick being named Arusu, it likely comes from the DQ III manga if anything, in which the story took place between the first and third game. The hero there is named Arus, and is a direct descendant of Roto. Aside from that, nothing else really explains this better.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Hey at least Banjo is getting multiple remixes. Nothing's a given with some of these third-parties, especially with DLC.

StormC

Smash Hero
mii costume theory taking a hit means it's no longer as guaranteed that capcom and namco will be filling in the last two slots

however, they most likely will anyway
Not sure about Namco but Capcom has such a treasure trove of characters and IPs I really can't imagine them not sticking their hand in that cookie jar.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
FWIW, Mii Costume Theory’s death ≠ nobody from Namco or Capcom, IMO. Maybe one of those, if not both. At least, I think we will get someone from Namco. Lloyd? Heihachi? Nightmare? KOS-MOS? Someone from Dark Souls? Dunno which but I feel it’s definitely Namco’s time to shine soon.

But now, something else is weighing on my mind. Forget Geno’s costume being missing - what about the other three peeps on the Square list? Crono, Sephiroth and Sora? Were they just... leak bait after all??

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
FWIW, Mii Costume Theory’s death ≠ nobody from Namco or Capcom, IMO. Maybe one of those, if not both. At least, I think we will get someone from Namco. Lloyd? Heihachi? Nightmare? KOS-MOS? Someone from Dark Souls? Dunno which but I feel it’s definitely Namco’s time to shine soon.
Please be Nightmare! Please!

I actually surprised Namco didn't get a new rep in Base roster tbh given their involvement in Smash since the fourth game.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Geno's mii costume being cut isn't suspicious when Chocobo's mii costume is cut as well, meaning it isn't something specific to Geno. Nintendo could have very well just chose not to bring back the mii costumes. After all, Akira is also missing his mii costume and it didn't arrive with the rest of the sega mii costumes. Honestly there are more stuff going against Geno's chances, like him already being represented as a spirit, but if Geno fans want to hype themselves to the limit then so be it. They're responsible for their own disappointment if he never comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom