• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just found the information I got from the doctors, if I want to be able to have the surgery by next summer I need to loose 30-40 pounds by the end of the summer and then consistantly loose 2 pounds a week for the next 7 months.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When you storm Area 51 only to realize the aliens were kept there for a reason:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I just found the information I got from the doctors, if I want to be able to have the surgery by next summer I need to loose 30-40 pounds by the end of the summer and then consistantly loose 2 pounds a week for the next 7 months.
I'm no expert, but losing two pounds a week for 7 months sounds really unhealthy

edit: actually nvm seems like it's perfectly healthy and I'm a fool

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Mario --> Sonic (Mario and Sonic at the Olympics)
Sonic --> OK.KO (This new episode)
OK.KO --> Steven Universe (Crossover Nexus)

Steven Universe is officially canon to the Mario universe

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So now that I’m on vacation, my little reward for myself is to do another run with Pokémon Colosseum. Here’s my roster that I want to use for this one

Espeon - my favorite Eeveeloution
Feraligatr - the best of the Johto starters due to getting surf early
Ampharos - great electric type
Flygon - great movepool and typing
Stantler - you’ll find this one surprising, but read how good of a sleeper it is. Haven’t used it myself so I’ll be curious
Hariyama/Medicham/Heracross - id like to have at least one fighting type. Can use both Hari and Medi early until I decide to ditch one. Unsure if to add Heracross after I catch him at the end of the game

Yeah I got some weird choices, but I’m wanting to try a few things different this time around

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
McLeodGaming has a Super Smash Flash 2 presentation tomorrow for Super Smash Con:

Reminder that Simon, Krystal, Rayman, and Waluigi have been announced so far.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
McLeodGaming has a Super Smash Flash 2 presentation tomorrow for Super Smash Con:

Reminder that Simon, Krystal, Rayman, and Waluigi have been announced so far.
Interesting. I kinda just assumed the game was dead honestly since I have heard nothing about it for like, several years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is real.

what? I'm not complaining, but this came out of nowhere
It kind of is and isnt. There was a leaked screenshot from this video a little while back. Many people debated it because it looked very real. And that’s because it is. I love Ok ok so this should be good

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Wait a second. Through crossovers, Dr.Mario World makes a little more sence

Mario --> Sonic (Olympics)
Sonic --> Mega Man (The crossover comic)
Mega Man --> Mega Man X (same universe)
Mega Man X --> Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite (he's in it)
Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite --> MCU

The MCU is officially canon to Mario. This means that Infinity War, with Thanos's fateful snap, is canon to Mario. Half of the Mushroom Kingdom's population has been wiped out. There weren't many doctors in the kingdom to begin with, so the extinction of around half of them just throws the kingdom into a bigger sense of dismay. Mario, one of the few doctors left, has begun training everyone he knows, even babies.

TL; Dr. Thanos Snap wiped out half of the Mushroom Kingdom's Doctors. Mario, one of the few doctors left, has begun training everyone he knows to get the numbers back up.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Guys, please slow down with the embeds. Waiting for everything to load is a pain.

I see way more than usual.

Remove literally every baby character from every single future Mario Kart game for all of time, and I am more content with Nintendo making as many Dr. characters as they want.

You wanna give every single Mario character a PhD? Go ahead, if it means no more babified Mario characters instead. They can make Dr. Count Bleck for all I care.
Late, but Dr. Boo would the ultimate "it shouldn't work yet it does" idea.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I like how he breaks into random Sonic poses coincidentally right before Sonic shows up in the flesh.

Maybe it is just me, but these poses felt like an incredibly forced reference. Especially the last one, which just looks odd in the context of the scene. (I mean, they both look odd in the context of the scene, but the last one more so.)

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
They’re canceling OK Ko? That’s a shame... it was written well, AND has canon bi representation (Enid)...

But they just wanna push that Total Drama Kids show huh

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just remembered a funny story about my uncle

So ten years ago my uncle was with this woman, and they were very happy together. He even proposed to her at my birthday party (which was kinda weird but ok) they were set to be married by spring of the next year.

At the same time, a new guy started working at his job. His name was Joe. He was very secretive of his past, no one even knew his last name, but he was cool. He and my uncle became best friends, and I even met him a few times. What was weird about Joe was that he always had something caught in his eye. The few times I met him he was constantly rubbing his eye, and it was always the right one. There was never not something in his eye, it was weird.

Anyway, Joe gets invited to my uncle’s place for dinner. And while he’s there he gets very close with the fiancé, a little too close. Months go by, business as usual. The day of the wedding arrives, but the bride is nowhere to be seen! We head over to his place only to find all her belongings are gone. There’s only a note on the table. “I’m in love with Joe, and we’re leaving forever. Don’t try and find us, you won’t”

My uncle was heartbroken. And she was right, we never found her or Joe. They vanished without a trace. Ten years later he still hasn’t been with another woman. And whenever I ask about it he just has this to say.

If it hadn’t been for caught-in-eye Joe
I’d been married a long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, caught-in-eye Joe?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
They’re canceling OK Ko? That’s a shame... it was written well, AND has canon bi representation (Enid)...

They're just following the money. Sadly, despite OK KO being a fantastic show, the ratings have been subpar to say the least.

The age demographic they're targeting doesn't watch TV much anymore. The shows that get the most views on CN are TTG and the Total Drama show. Steven Universe's premieres do well, but they can't air it on a regular basis and get the same level of views.

...Wait, what even is "ok ko" again?
A cartoon about a kid who works at a strip mall bodega built for superheroes, all while trying to become a hero of his own. He and his coworkers often clash with the robot factory across the street owned by Lord Boxman, a petty villain who uses his robot children to attack the bodega.

It's filled with references to anime and games, if this image gives you any idea.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

They're just following the money. Sadly, despite OK KO being a fantastic show, the ratings have been subpar to say the least.

The age demographic they're targeting doesn't watch TV much anymore. The shows that get the most views on CN are TTG and the Total Drama show. Steven Universe's premieres do well, but they can't air it on a regular basis and get the same level of views.
When did they announce it was cancelled. As far as I know, Season 3 just started two weeks ago and a Sonic special was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom