• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well, I'm back. After...what was it, five months? Six? Either way, reason I jumped ship from here was just because I didn't want to deal with the inevitable saltstorm after I saw Incineroar obliterate the Grinch banner rumor. And I forgot to come back afterwards because I was ironically too engrossed into Ultimate to check back here (though having a Discord didn't help)

So, what crazy things here did I miss during my absence?
Kasumi Consumi

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’m not gonna piss on the Ruins, I’m gonna aim even higher.

I’M GONNA PISS ON THE BARRIER, ASGORE. THE BARRIER.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, GASTER?!?!

I PISSED ON THE BARRIER, YOU IDIOTS!!!!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You have 24 hours before the piss DRRROPLETS flood the whole Underground, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.
I come to make a announement.gif

Also, gotta make a announcement in the new timeline, but Sans the Skeleton, if you see this, you're a ***** ass ************, I'm login off.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You see, the difference here is that nobody cares about Fire Emblem, so people wouldn't bother making fake leaks.
The "Vampire Emblem" leak says hi.

Unless that leak turned out to be true and that's the Three Houses leak.

In which case, please don't tell me because that's ****ing dumb.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Normally I try to avoid spoilers and "leaks" but I am very anxious about FE's future so I took a look into the Reddit thread.
Supposed leaker doesn't seem to know if children units are returning. I'm hoping that's a good thing.

Also Claude apparently gets a Wyvern. I knew team Hufflepuff was the right choice for me.
This rumor could still totally be fake though so I'm not going too excited or stressed over it.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So someone supposedly leaked some aspects of Three Houses, and if they’re true...

maybe Three Houses won’t be too bad.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I kind of meant in this thread though. I'm not following the entire thing but I'm not seeing any real drama here over it.

It's got nothing on the chaos the box and Grinch caused.
remember rayman and people literally making death threats at omni for being good at drawing

D

Deleted member

I kind of meant in this thread though. I'm not following the entire thing but I'm not seeing any real drama here over it.

It's got nothing on the chaos the box and Grinch caused.
I feel it's more like there's not much to discuss ATM and for some some characters are not really talked about until there's a "leak" about them so its kinda refreshing for some people speculating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So someone supposedly leaked some aspects of Three Houses, and if they’re true...

i mean they confirmed you can be gay which is all i care about

D

Deleted member

Right? My issue with Three Houses is that it's marketing is piss weak. Fates and Echoes received numerous advertisements to make these games feel like big steps in the series. All we know about Three Houses officially are some character designs and Hogwarts. I know nothing about this game that I can look forward to before the leak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom