• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Who remembers when Christina Vee said her new Shantae project wasn't a game?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Good times.

D

Deleted member

I will say something.
The Erdrick apocalypse is not happening and I feel like our next character is not Erdrick.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think I figured out my problem in writing.

I'm writing comedies, and I want to write dramas.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Certainley! I am happy to know there are other Shantae fans out there.

Also on a side note I find it odd how everyone is talking about how Shantae is super duper sexualized. It's sexualized, but I feel like people are overreacting a tad.
I mean I’ve talked about her a number of times here already so I figured you knew I was a big fan, but yeah I’m really excited to see what WayForward has in store this time.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
What is it, like, day 3000 without any Shin Megami Tensei V news?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
tfw someone knocks you offstage and begins teabagging, but you manage to recover and start wiping their ***
View attachment 201142
>says man who was thrown off the edge of the competing area, died for a solid week, got outside help to recovery, and used illegal drugs to get back to full strength, and challenges the king again in a non-official tournament setting.

SMH

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
drama is hard cause it's the easiest genre to make corny.
Yeah but I feel more confident in it?

Our episode eight has a big arc with emotional payoff and character growth and I'm excited to edit it and act it. I'm gonna get so into it in the booth.

Meanwhile episode seven's big finale needs to be a quotable, laugh-out-loud moment to distract from the drama or else the scene will get to heavy. And I'm stumped. Everything I write isn't good enough.

I just wanna skip to episode eight and also maybe just write dramas.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ShinyLegendary: I am an intellectual. I am so smart. You heathens are beneath me for I am the most gifted and intelligent. Bow, knaves.

Also ShinyLegendary:
i can't believe it took drugged edea to awaken shiny's latent horniness

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>says man who was thrown off the edge of the competing area, died for a solid week, got outside help to recovery, and used illegal drugs to get back to full strength, and challenges the king again in a non-official tournament setting.

SMH
rules didn't say anything about coming back after you get knocked out the ring, yeah?

D

Deleted member

Reminder that I once made a Corrin x Nacho fanfiction.
So I woke up from my bed this morning, I stared into the glimmering sun that glimmered its light all over me. I wake up to get dressed, staring at a Smash poster that was handed to me when I joined the roster alongside that witch. Anyway, I got dressed and I went downstairs. To my shock, I see Azura, Odin, Takumi and Robin making breakfast. “What are you making?”, I proclaim. “Vegetable soup!” said Robin excitedly. I know vegetable soup is not my breakfast, but I want to make Robin’s day. Robin is quite popular with my friends, and he is my handsome crush. I will protect him no matter what. I especially look forward to when he wears a lot of his costumes, especially his beautiful dress filled with gemstones that shine into my eyes.

Robin finishes the vegetable stew and everyone sits on our table. Our table is truly a delight compared to everyone’s. I sit next to Robin and I move as close to him as possible. Well I do love him, as he is a handsome creature of delight. Robin gives me a slight smile and he sweats a bit. I tell him “It’s okay. No need to hold back.” Odin and Azura are having a delight with their soup and Takumi asks Robin for more. Robin is a slow eater, meanwhile I am a fast eater. Everyone finishes their soup. Takumi excitedly screams “NACHOS! PLEASE! THAT SOUP WAS FANTASTIC!”. The whole group cheers on and Robin makes a smile. “Corrin, I will be sure to talk to you later.”, says Robin in a beautiful voice. I say to Robin “Robin-senpai, will you meet me in my bedroom after you make those delicious cheesy nachos? Make sure it is in your dress!”. Robin makes a reply that satisfies me: “Sure thing.”. I saw Robin take his bowl and add the nachos with beautiful melted cheese. Robin’s perfect face and his hands and him smiling in joy while talking to me gets me so excited. I tell Robin “Can I make it for you instead please? I want you to try my food.”. Robin smiles “Sure thing, Corrin!”. I have the giant bowl that he gracefully gave, along with the nachos and melted cheese. Robin is so clean and smooth. His teeth shine brighter than everyone’s and he is so smart! Ahh he is getting me very excited just thinking about him.

I then prepare the nachos, evenly and satisfyingly setting then up. I thus add the melted cheese in an organized matter. I can tell Robin will love this. I prepare the nachos throughout the table before Azura, Odin and Takumi excitedly rush for the nachos. Camilla comes down too. “Big sister, I am sure these nachos will be a delicious delicacy.”. Robin comes to the table and sits next to me. He is clean and he smells great. I can smell him all day. He smells even better than the nachos with cheese. I get the plates to everyone. I then go to Robin to give him the best plate ever and I kiss him in the cheek. Robin blushes. I set up the nachos and cheese to the plates and everyone says to me “Thank you!”. Everyone eats the nachos and we are done. Robin is sure a slow eater, which is what I love. I love watching him chew his nachos slowly. There are still some leftovers, because I sure made a ton of nachos. Robin and I go upstairs. Robin dresses in his beautiful dress and gives me a slight smile. I have never felt this great. “Robin, would you like to take a bath together?”. Robin makes an interesting smile. “Uhh, I got to decide what to do with the leftovers.”. Robin leaves the room, which makes me a bit sad and then he gives the nachos to Piranha Plant. I do not know how that plant got here, but I am glad he is enjoying my nachos fed by the beautiful Robin. Piranha Plant is a good boy. I then have an idea. I set up the bath to really warm water and Robin notices right away. “Uhhh, C-c?”. I say “Do not hesitate.”. Robin says “Fine…”. I am so excited, this is going to be the best moment of this month. I am so grateful. Before I go to the bathtub, everyone smiles including Piranha Plant because of the nachos. I then see Piranha Plant turn to make nachos, just like I did. He skillfully uses his mouth to make the nachos with cheese. I make a great smile to him. What a great day, I think to myself.
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
how tf did y'all get that out of the movie. I seriously wish I found it as good as everyone else did. Besides the very well written villain and good visual effects, I hated pretty much everything else about it
it's ok to dislike something other people like

unless it's something i like in which case i will ****ing cut you

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, yo staindgrey staindgrey , I just noticed

Have you realized that you're now among the 100 most liked users on the site?

Congratulations! I knew you could do it!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Smashboards: The fanfic

CHAPTER 4

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 2: BREAKING DAWN

Noipoi ran as fast a his feet would take him, but he was wearing flip-flops and was generally uncoordinated so he wasn't doing a very good job of escaping. With ClaTheBae ClaTheBae 's flower pot gripped firmly in his hands and @GothFluttershy tucked under his arm, he bobbed and weaved through the trees, desperate to evade their pursuer. Sans was relentless, constantly throwing bones, firing his monstrous Gaster Blasters and all around being very very rude to our heroes. "So this is how I die" started Cla, huffing with adrenaline. "killed by a meme!" "Don't say that, we'll make it out. We always do!" said Noipoi, but even he was doubting his own words. "where ya going? 'Leafing' so soon?" joked Sans as he used a bone to chop down a tree, blocking Noipoi's current route. He fought to stifle a giggle as he ran towards another direction. "Really? You're laughing now?" asked Gothfluttershy, not amused. "i can't help it, i've got a funny bone!" Responded Noipoi, dodging a bone that was headed straight for his neck. "aw come on, i just wanna hang out. i've been feeling bonely." said Sans, punning again. Once again Noipoi was chuckling as he ran for his life, much to the chagrin of his diminutive companions. "There!" Gotherfluttershy pointed to a cove, hidden by trees. The three dove in, and silently watched as Sans walked by, still searching for them. "I think we're safe, but we won't be for long." said Cla, darkly. "Man" began Noipoi "I wonder where our friends are."

"So, who is this guy?" asked @Mr. Wario "Hugh Neutron is a legend, man! He was a hero, known far and wide for his acts of good. Only he could bring balance, but when the world needed him most, he vanished..." answered Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku like a child talking about their idol. DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon and
Mr. Wario shared a suspicious glance, but said nothing. "They're true, y'know. All the stories. I really did stop the Purple Flurp flood, and I really did ride into battle with my 10,00 duck army. " Smashing Ramen looked up at him in awe. "You did so many great things, you saved so many people, what happened?" " Cyn Cyn happened, Jimbo. Cyndane happened. She traps all who oppose her here, and no one gets out." Tehponycorn really didn't like that. "Trapped? Forever? No way! there's gotta be some way out of here!" Hugh gave a jaded look. "There might be, if it wasn't for her guards. They stop anyone from escaping. It's just osby osby tonight, but even he is enough to defeat all of us." The friends didn't look satisfied with that response, and they silently followed him to his hidden safe haven. A shack of his own construction, which he deemed "The Taco Shack." The group entered, and took in their surroundings. the entire place was filled with ducks. Plastic ducks, plush ducks, duck mugs, duck pictures, duck pillows, duck curtains, duck carpet, duck toilet, duck condoms. Tons and tons of ducks. "Y'know, and correct me if i'm wrong, but I think he likes ducks." dryly quipped Mr. Wario. "Are you sure there's no way to escape?" Pleaded Smashing Ramen. Hugh remained silent for a while, his back turned to group and his whole being draped in shadow. He seemed to be thinking hard, and then he spoke. "...There's no way you can escape. me on the other hand..." The group suddenly paled as they realized what he meant. They were already running towards the door as he pulled out his katana. "They promised to set me free if I killed you. I could save people again." he tried to reason as he advanced on the group. "Save my ass!" responded tehponycorn. "Don't make this harder than it has to be..." said Hugh.
"You'd be stuck here forever. This is mercy..." He set his sights on Smashing Ramen, and suddenly he was right in front of him! He pushed him down to the ground, and readied his katana. "I looked up to you! You were my hero!" screamed Smashing Ramen, betrayed. Hugh gave a truly sad look. "Forgive me, little one." he said solemnly. As he lowered his katana, he was suddenly blasted away! He turned to see Mr. Wario, holding his waft-shot fart gun. Hugh picked up his katana and rushed towards Mr. Wario and Tehponycorn, ready to kill! Smashing Ramen tackled him to the ground, and repeatedly bashed his head against a rock. Hugh Neutron stopped moving. Smashing Ramen got up and looked at his handiwork in shame and disgust. "What have I done?"
He asked to no one in particular. Tehponycorn and Mr. wario didn't have the heart to give him an answer.

AndreaAC AndreaAC marveled at the huge underground cave @TotsBS and ZephyrZ ZephyrZ led them too. "This is awesome. baby!" she spoke with glee. TotsBs had a brief war-flashback, but then he snapped out of it. "Yeah, it's pretty cool" spoke a voice. Andrea turned around, and found a woman dressed in old warrior garb. "I'm @Galaxy Queen Rosalina, the first warrior to try and oppose Cyndane. I've been here for years, waiting for a chance to escape. I think you are that chance. Well, you and your friends." Before Andrea could answer, SneakyLink SneakyLink hurried in. "Galaxy Queen Rosalina, they're here!" as if on cue, in walked Moydow Moydow . Andrea immediately got defensive, "Aren't you with Cyndane?" she asked. Moydow blinked for a moment, and chuckled, "Oh no, i'm on your side! For centuries i've watched Cyndane preform acts of unspeakable evil. I've had enough! I'm going to help you all defeat Cyndane!" an Opossum stepped in next, but it wasn't any Opossum, it was Opossum Opossum . With Shroob Shroob and Pyra Pyra with him. "Rosalina, Moydow, it's time." Said Opossum. Rosalina and Moydow looked at each other and nodded, and off they went. "wait!" cried Andrea "I still don't understand!" "you will soon!" answered Rosalina. "Find the blue one, he is the key to your freedom." spoke Moydow cryptically. Andrea was at a loss for a moment, but then she realized exactly who the blue one is.

Zinith Zinith (aka Zinith) paced around the desert. He told the others to go ahead while he searched for food. Unfortunately this desert was completely barren. Not even a cactus in sight, and they're the quenchiest! As he searched, he saw six figures on the horizon. Two of which he recognized, four of which he didn't. The first two were staindgrey staindgrey and @faygoshill who have wandered the desert for days after Thomas the Tank Engine chased them through the forest. The rest were Gentlepanda Gentlepanda Alternis Alternis PsySmasher PsySmasher and Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo who tagged along, also running from Thomas' murderous rage. "Yoshi! (There you guys are! It's been a while!)" spoke Zinith. "Yeah dude, we've been here for days." heaved staindgrey. "Thomas doesn't **** around." moaned Faygoshill. Zinith looked apologetic. "Yoshi (aw geez, there was a guy who knows somewhere safe but you just missed him...)". The Gentlepanda knew ho he meant. "Oh don't worry, I got this.". He raised his head to the sky and howled "ELMA GANG" Suddenly every Elma fan within a 100 mile radius started chanting and screaming "elma gang elma gang" including Faygoshill, right into staindgreys ear. "Follow the howls, and we'll get to safety.' said Psysmasher. "Yoshi (I wonder when i'll get to eat something)" thought Zinith as he followed the group.

Oh God, Oh ****. Sans found them. Sans found Noipoi and now he was running for his life. he had left Cla and Gothfluttershy behind to protect them, so now it was just him and Sans. Noipoi ran into the cliff side, a dead end. Sans summoned two Gaster Blasters on each of his sides, blocking his possible escape. Sans grinned even more. "well well, looks like your boned." As Sans summoned enough bones to finish the job ten times over, Noipoi laughed. He laughed and laughed without restraining himself, for he knew he would never laugh again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't know why they just don't let Josh Keaton keep voicing Spider-Man, he's the best Spider-Man voice actor. Yuri Lowenthal did a great job in the PS4 game though. But now Keaton's also voicing Iron Man and all I hear is Peter Parker.
Josh Keaton is too good of a Spider-Man to be voicing anybody else...Green Lantern excluded cause that voice fit him perfectly just as much as Spidey
I guess the higher ups wanted to promote Drake Bell as Spidey, even going so far as to re-record the lines Josh already did for Spidey’s role in Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. But yeah Josh and Yuri are my favorite voices for Spidey and I honestly wouldn’t mind if Yuri became the go-to voice for him now because of his performance in the PS4 game.
Imma need Keaton back as Spider-Man like...now (the only hero without an official va, like how Batman has Keven Conroy and Sonic is Captain America...or Steve Blum as Wolverine and Nolan North as Deadpool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom