• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Like gobs of PB. Or just eat it out of the container. Or make PB tacos. No meat, real neat, good treat.
Cyndane's Choice Peanut Butter
"No meat, real neat, good treat."​
Check out this rave review!
"10/10 would nut again"

D

Deleted member

I want to eventually be vegetarian. I just gotta get my **** together and learn to get protein another way.

(hmm.. maybe i should.. nah, s'fine)
If I could become one overnight without having to balance efficient meal eating at the same time, I would. Till then, I'm taking y'all out to Wendy's.

Huh Wayforward just announced Shantae 5
Was there ever any doubt? They're never gonna stop making Shantae.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Via Twitter on a Monday. After a Direct and whatever Playstation was trying to do didn't invite them.

Like. What an underwhelming way to do it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wait what
screaming

Also her new design is even cuter than her Half Genie Hero design oh my word

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That was kind of cute, cyn. Not gonna lie.
Quiet, you.
Cyndane's Choice Peanut Butter
"No meat, real neat, good treat."​
Check out this rave review!
"10/10 would nut again"
I actually thought about that at one point. A side source of income. Although in my head it was called “Autumn’s Awesome PB” or something like that.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wait what
screaming

Honestly can't tell it's a new design. What changed?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wait what
screaming

The design is like a middle ground between Half-Genie and Pirate's curse

Prefect tbh.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Pretty much.
Maybe I have a biased opinion because I am a fan, but honestly this seems to be what I wanted these games to be. Something new each night, like Sister Location. The games kinda got repetitive quickly for me. Gameplay was one of FNAFs weakest points in my opinion. I'm more so a fan of the horror aspect and story, ya know.
As a non-fan of the series I can recognize the importance of the first game. It was pretty revolutionary in its approach to horror and the modernization of a format most prominently used in older games such as 1992's Night Trap. The premise of animatronics trying to murder you was also smart considering fear, or at least disdain towards, animatronics is pretty common, and capitalizing on that alongside Cawthon's unique style of graphics made for a great approach to the game's presentation as a whole.

It's a real shame that it suffered from over-saturation as a result of the not-even-yearly (from what I remember two games were released literally 7 months apart from each other) release schedule. Here's hoping that the VR and Triple A games can breath some new life into a stale franchise.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
do it for her

or if nothing else, do it for a solid JRPG
Here is the list of all the JRPGs I have truly enjoyed and played to completion.
  • Panzer Dragoon Saga
  • Skies of Arcadia
  • Shining Force 1-3
  • Phantasy Star 1-4
  • The Fire Emblem games if they count
  • The Advance Wars games if those count
  • The Pokemon games if those count
I can't think of any others. I basically bought Bravely Default on Smashboards' heavy recommendation.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wait what
screaming

Hell yeah my dude! Let’s do this!!

Pakky

Smash Hero
Wait what
screaming

Thank god!

COME ON PUT HER IN SMASH!

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
As a non-fan of the series I can recognize the importance of the first game. It was pretty revolutionary in its approach to horror and the modernization of a format most prominently used in older games such as 1992's Night Trap. The premise of animatronics trying to murder you was also smart considering fear, or at least disdain towards, animatronics is pretty common, and capitalizing on that alongside Cawthon's unique style of graphics made for a great approach to the game's presentation as a whole.

It's a real shame that it suffered from over-saturation as a result of the not-even-yearly (from what I remember two games were released literally 7 months apart from each other) release schedule. Here's hoping that the VR and Triple A games can breath some new life into a stale franchise.
Certainly. The franchise is getting pretty stale honestly, due to it's repetitive nature. This seems very new and fresh though. FNAF has plenty of potential as a horror franchise, but it just seems to get a very bad rap for several reasons. Either way, this looks very interesting. Scott has made a few devlogs, as well, and from what he has said, this seems very new.

D

Deleted member

tfw someone knocks you offstage and begins teabagging, but you manage to recover and start wiping their ass
tumblr_p86f3792zL1sc0ffqo3_540.gif

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hell yeah my dude! Let’s do this!!
Certainley! I am happy to know there are other Shantae fans out there.

Also on a side note I find it odd how everyone is talking about how Shantae is super duper sexualized. It's sexualized, but I feel like people are overreacting a tad.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when a friend be complaining to you that sekiro is too hard but the menu tells you exactly what you need to do to win

1553557851485.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom