• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Also ow my back I've been drawing for a few hours and I always lean over and draw.

I've got ryumo (Old Joseph), TehPonyCorn (Jotaro) and Myself (Polnareff) done, All I have to do is Kakyoin (Bolderousness) Iggy (GothFluttershy) Dio (Onereasonanddone) and Tansut (Avdol).

I can finish this Stardust Crusaders meme.

D

Deleted member

Also ow my back I've been drawing for a few hours and I always lean over and draw.

I've got ryumo (Old Joseph), TehPonyCorn (Jotaro) and Myself (Polnareff) done, All I have to do is Kakyoin (Bolderousness) Iggy (GothFluttershy) Dio (Onereasonanddone) and Tansut (Avdol).

I can finish this Stardust Crusaders meme.
Hold up. We replaced Tansut with @faygoshill . He wont delete his account if he loses, but he's more of a participant in the bet than Tansut at the very least.

D

Deleted member

Alright then.

What're they doing in terms of betting if not deleting their account?
This is what he wagered on himself. He's the closest we'll get to a fifth member and he's also Avdol, who was a character that was always just sort of there but was along because he thought it was the right thing.

sure

if he's not the next character reveal i'll change my pfp to something of @ShinyLegendary's choosing for two weeks

he can choose w/e as long as it's not like

weird **** or something yeah
E: If you need a reference @ShotoStar

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Yep. Incineroar and Ken were speculated picks, and while everybody had their eyes on Verge, there were still people who were correct with their leaks up until that point. And got disproven when the 11/1 Direct came along. Verge was seriously lucky, and because of his luck we can refer to them as "Verge" and everybody knows who were talking about.
Actually, lemme just tear this apart bit by bit.

Yep. Incineroar and Ken were speculated picks
You DO realize that the ONLY reason people speculated on Incineroar was BECAUSE of Vergeben, right? Before that it was 100% Decidueye, and Ken was also him, dropped like, a week after the August Direct, and before the image leak.

there were still people who were correct with their leaks up until that point.
Who? A bunch of no-name 4chan posts? Loz18? Loz18's credibility was destroyed via the September Direct, and besides the Grinch hoax, there really was no one else.

Verge was seriously lucky
My dude, the roster was known to the Insiders as early as July. I knew everyone barring K.Rool, I knew bloody Richter. RICHTER. Vergeben had the same sources as every other insider under the sun, he was just way more open about talking.

Like, I get being skeptical, but you're plugging your fingers in your ears. You're basically opening a history book, reading a paragraph about a war, and then proclaiming "I didn't see it, so it wasn't real".

When I say that Ultimate's backend of leaks and information was a ****ing mess, I mean it. Everyone who was anyone knew the entire roster by July/early August.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Guardians of the Galaxy movies: Despite of its campy nature and tone has emotional moments that especially lets moments sink in yet still manages to take things seriously at the same time.
Thor: Ragnarok: Has a forced joke or quip happening every five minutes and interrupts emotional moments without letting them sink in and doesn't take things seriously.

Why I love the Guardians movies.
Dude... both of those points can apply to both the Guardians movies and Ragnarok.

You can't praise Guardians for something both movies do and you can't criticize Ragnarok for something both movies do.

You can not like Ragnarok, that's fine. But the reasoning behind your argument doesn't justify you hate for Ragnarok.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's a question for Sonic fans.

Do you like Orbot and Cubot? If so, what do you like about them? If not, why not?

osby

Smash Obsessed

Do you like Orbot and Cubot? If so, what do you like about them? If not, why not?
Neutral on them. They are funny with Dr. Eggman and have their moments but most of the time they feel like extras. Also not big on their designs, a lot of robot mooks look better.

D

Deleted member

You DO realize that the ONLY reason people speculated on Incineroar was BECAUSE of Vergeben, right? Before that it was 100% Decidueye, and Ken was also him, dropped like, a week after the August Direct, and before the image leak.

Who? A bunch of no-name 4chan posts? Loz18? Loz18's credibility was destroyed via the September Direct, and besides the Grinch hoax, there really was no one else.

My dude, the roster was known to the Insiders as early as July. I knew everyone barring K.Rool, I knew bloody Richter. RICHTER. Vergeben had the same sources as every other insider under the sun, he was just way more open about talking.

Like, I get being skeptical, but you're plugging your fingers in your ears. You're basically opening a history book, reading a paragraph about a war, and then proclaiming "I didn't see it, so it wasn't real".

When I say that Ultimate's backend of leaks and information was a ****ing mess, I mean it. Everyone who was anyone knew the entire roster by July/early August.
Did you know about the P L A N T?

D

Deleted member

Eh, they're the typical "comic relief henchmen duo" that most media has with Eggman/Robotnik.
I don't really care much about them, though I liked Orbot in his debut in Unleashed as a solo act.

D

Deleted member

Nope, my discussion group knew everything barring K.Rool, but Piranha Plant blindsided us.

Legit, I didn't even know who the hell Richter was, and as soon as I realized it's the meme man Belmont, I lowkey was pretty stoked.
I think it's funny that literally the ONLY character that didn't get leaked by anyone this entire speculation period (barring DLC, and even that remains to be seen) was K. Rool of all people.

I would say Chrom and Dark Samus too, but apparently you knew about them too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

You didn't know Richter cause the Info wasn't told to us until Richter was confirmed. He was the one that made the true insiders think they had something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom