• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm only expecting Erdrick because he's the new Incineroar; all the insiders are saying his name has been heard. I don't care to see him/her in otherwise.

That said the only strike I can find against them is the codename not matching up. We have Packun for Piranha Plant and Jack for Joker, but no E-codename for Erdrick. I know the reason people say it's him is cause Brave translates to something DQ-related in Japan, but I find that odd. That and the stats were a surprisingly good match for Banjo-Kazooie (the skid especially) so it's still open season.
I mean... the codename doesn't add up for Banjo, either...

Banjo and Kazooie, brave?

They're literal cowards!

Last edited:

BigMac1304

Smash Apprentice
It was pretty much a joke about how Nintendo will always go the what makes the most money route
Here's where you're wrong. Companies like EA do this kind of thing. Also, name a time Nintendo did something purely because everyone wanted it?

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
How was :ultisabelle: a lock?

Nobody was calling the shots on her and was only a suggested echo at best, she could’ve still have been an AT if anything.

Also, I feel like this whole “ The next Smash will be a reboot with 30 characters, revamps, and cuts” will be the new equivalent of “The next Smash will be a port with a few added features and characters”

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How was :ultisabelle: a lock?

Nobody was calling the shots on her and was only a suggested echo at best, she could’ve still have been an AT if anything.

Also, I feel like this whole “ The next Smash will be a reboot with 30 characters, revamps, and cuts” will be the new equivalent of “The next Smash will be a port with a few added features and characters”
Ah no, **** this, I did NOT skip through 10+ pages just to see THIS as the latest post. Nuh-uh, I'm not doing this **** again, I'm out.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
As far as I know, Erdrick is only viewed as likely in this context because of both Dragon Quest's inherent notability, and whispers of Dragon Quest and Square Enix stuff by insiders. Otherwise there's no reason to see him as likely. With DLC speculation I'm believing nothing until I see it announced.

D

Deleted member

GUYS, SHADOW IS A LOCK, THERE'S NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY
Wow while everyone else criticized my opinion you did that and then took a shot at me and those Shadow avatars didn't mean I thought he was a lock

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ah no, **** this, I did NOT skip through 10+ pages just to see THIS as the latest post. Nuh-uh, I'm not doing this **** again, I'm out.

i just remembered this clip existed and you reminded me of it

Wow while everyone else criticize my opinion you did that and then took a shot at me and those Shadow avatars didn't mean I thought he was a lock
Okay
1) That's false
2) That's false
3) You're overreacting
4) Shadow avatar?

I refuse to be crucified for me trying to have some fun and referencing the past.

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
....What did I do? Did I offend Isabelle? Did I suggest that the next Smash wasn’t gonna be a reboot?

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
There's no Steve support thread.

I was considering turning over to the dark side, but I can't even find the dark side so nevermind then :drshrug:
Honestly you are so full of sugar and sweetness that I think any dark side just kind of shies away from you. lol

On the topic of Isabelle she had essentially become the mascot and main face of very successful series for Nintendo for a long while(still is tmk), in large part due to her high popularity. Whether our echo chambers were suggesting her or not means little to be quite honest as we tend to be wrong on quite a few things and we can get caught up in what we want more than what's possible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well I didn’t say nobody wanted her, I just said that nobody thought she was a lock.

Anyway, she’s a grown woman. She’ll be fine.

Is it me or am I becoming the most hated user here?:4pacman:
I can think of a dozen users that are more hated than you of the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom