• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i don't think most male writers have ever seen a woman before in their lives

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, it's like in a hour or two we will know if there is a direct or not?

D

Deleted member

all i see are velociraptors in disguise, ready to strike at any moment
Scary Monsters true ability is actually turning velociraptors into women, he's just reverting it during Part 7
I literally just went to check his post history cause I was curious if he ever came back

Lmfao what a meltdown
Oh you didn't even see him at his worst and you should be glad for that

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Scary Monsters true ability is actually turning velociraptors into women, he's just reverting it during Part 7

Oh you didn't even see him at his worst and you should be glad for that
Oh **** was there a lot more?
Oh dear

Wanna give me a tl;dr?

Roberk

Smash Champion
View attachment 204114

Why hasn't this been said in the 4 months we've been debating about Dragon Quest?

Seriously osby osby you're really doing it to 'em huh? Power to you dude.
I actually remember debating this when speculation was more talked about. People argued that Mother 3 was prevalent with Lucas’ appearance in Smash and Mother 3’s stage and boss in Brawl. I still don’t think it holds a candle to dragon quest though.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just come back from my research to see what happened with brelooming.
pandora hearts alice 6.gif

What in the name of mother Swiss cheese was that?

Last edited:

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
Hinata Hinata , Luigi The President Luigi The President , @Mr. Wario, Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura , Flyboy Flyboy , Idon Idon , @ryumo , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , TriStarGamer TriStarGamer , and Ultomato Ultomato , I forgot to put y'all in my compliment list yesterday...

So I'll just say right here, that y'all are really good people, and give this thread a ton of personality
Aww thanks for tagging me, i appreciate it! It’s always great to see your posts and a ton of other people as well! Gentlepanda Gentlepanda you are like god tier in posts!

I missed wholesome hour yesterday, so i’m sorry i wasn’t able to tag anyone specific or anything, but definitely a lot of cool people on here!

Uhhh i want to post that later at some point (since i’m at work till much later) and while happy wholesome hour was done yesterday...i want to still share my own experience eventually!

D

Deleted member

Oh **** was there a lot more?
Oh dear

Wanna give me a tl;dr?
Basically, I tried to talk with him on Discord and explain to him the truth about PETA but but all I got was some very heavy hostility and aggressiveness to the point I ended up blocking him.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I never see someone doing a 180 degree shift in term of personality in a couple of posts.

That's a bit scary ngl.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I literally just went to check his post history cause I was curious if he ever came back

Lmfao what a meltdown
Wait...
Smashboards did a PeTA episode?

I once made a boardgame about that!
(You got points by murdering animals and you got a card that told you what emotion you'd portray while killing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom