• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Idc if Akechi is a color pallete he is in the game unlikey Jane got em But yeah Lets move on Jane isnt in the game people jumped to conclusion again and got disapointed when it wasnt true

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Idc if Akechi is a color pallete he is in the game unlikey Jane got em But yeah Lets move on Jane isnt in the game people jumped to conclusion again and got disapointed when it wasnt true
How many times do I need to sit you down and have a heart to heart on how mocking people that wanted something in the game not getting what they wanted isn't cool or likable and only negatively impacts this thread

Just ****ing stop I really don't have the patience this time

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
View attachment 210030
holy hell this is a cool poster
The fact I've been favoring all the hype by not watching any of the trailers makes me more excited especially given I don't know what expect! :grin:

This, Missing Link (Favorite film so far this year and seeing again tomorrow), Hobbs & Shaw and Endgame. Most anticipated films of this year without a doubt.

Last edited:

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry im done Luigi I'll stop I'll will keep my Remarks about Jane to my self Okay

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Hey, if you haven’t figured it out, this kinda worked for me last night. With the servers being somewhat back to normal, I would try this:

Eject Smash from your Switch, then:

1) Go to the options page for Smash Ultimate
2) Delete software (this does not delete your save data)
3) Put cartridge back into the Switch and download the update
4) Once finished, go to the eShop and redownload the DLC

After that, it should work.
Thank you! It worked!

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Hey that's good that's improvement, I'm glad you are able to recognize immediately what my issue was and put a stop to it. Thanks for doing that, it's good to see that you're back.
Thanks Man im glad to be back too im still really happy that Joker got a Akechi alt

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
1555626439617.png

I need a damn tutorial because I can not make these quality stages lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom