• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Question

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Ninja Takes down Pirate
Zombie Sasquatch slaughters Ninja.

But in the end we all know they will be defeated by one man....
CHUCK NORRIS!
...hmmm, this sudden epiphany could surely stop this debate in its tracks!

Curse you, Chuck Norris.

-Chuck Norris doesn't get cursed, curses get Chuck Norrissed-

(OK, that was bad)

KloudMunky

Smash Cadet
I seriously think ninjas win this debate, because there are a ton of modern-day ninja (Delta Force, MI-6, ect.) and pirates have almost completley dissapered (When have you heard of a pirate attack lately?)

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Ninjas were formed by the one of the first emperors of Japan after the shoguns lost power to the more centralized Imperial Japanese government. Since the emperor couldn't get the Samurai to do their dirty work, they created the Ninjas to be their own government hit-men. Also, the stereotypical Ninja is quite inaccurate to their historical counterparts. A true ninja mostly dressed in commoner's clothing with a concealed weapon, or used the implements of the trade they are impersonating such as sewing needles, farm implements. more often then not, a true ninja will use the crowd as their cover as they pick their target out of it.

Pirates are different, they steal, run away, and live. A pirate is going to have a much more fun life, although probably more short-lived. Many pirates were unsuccessful in the past.

Me personally: Viking
at their height, The Viking raiders were so feared that the Kings of England and France would set money aside specifically to buy off the Vikings pillagers when they came. Remember the song of your childhood "London bridge is falling down"? You can thank the Vikings for that one. when the King of England didn't pay off the Vikings, they hooked their Longboats up to London Bridge and collapsed it. The largest attack, was the siege of Paris with over 700 Viking longships and 30,000 Viking raiders. Not only were they a force to be reckoned with, They aslo had a very widespread reach, as far east as central Russia and Istanbul, as far west as North America and as far south as Africa and the Mediterranean. Europe needed a swift kick in the *** to get out of the Dark Ages, and the Vikings provided it.

Though I do sympathize with other ninjas

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
42. Seriously though ninjas. I mean people wouldn't even KNOW that a ninja was after them until its too late. If a pirate was after you, you would see ships, dozens of dirty looking people because pirates aren't exactly inconspicuous.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Zook's google trend is completely true, to wich I (irrelevantly) add that Mexico is ranked higher in ninjas than the US, and tacos are higher ranked than ninjas.

Vikings are already Pirates and Sasquatches, that makes them twice as awesome, no contest there.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
So badly Pirates. I mean, they don't show it in films because it would be h4x, but every time a Pirate says "Arrr" They get a power boost and everything in the immediate vicinity dies, except of course, other Pirates.

Ninjas have no hope of even coming close due to the unpredictability of the "Arrr". Pirates do it randomly, ALL DAY LONG. Even whilst sleeping.

And Zombie Sasquatches drown. Nuff said.

antimatter

Smash Lord
Pirates have the Pastafarians on their side.

Also:

Coincidence?
so, you are basically saying that if we want to survive the climate changes, we must allow those pillaging vermin to walk this earth. dear god, dammed if we do, dammed if we dont.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Pirates have the Pastafarians on their side.

Also:

Coincidence?
Look at the dates. This graph probably shows the media pirate who steal songs and stuff. The kind of pirates who roam the high seas and say "Arr" are not very common these days, although they do exist.

antimatter

Smash Lord
wow, they can make music! while they're playing, the ninjas can sneak up on them and slice off their heads!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
wow, they can make music! while they're playing, the ninjas can sneak up on them and slice off their heads!
The awesomeness of the idea of pirate metal has clearly gone right over your head. The overwhelming pirate-iness of them playing would instantly transform any ninja listening into a pirate themselves. They'd hear it and be all "holy **** this is awesome I need to stop here just so I can rock out to it." They'd end up rocking out to it so long and hard they'd grow full beards and be powered solely by the sustenance of mead.

Also, podcasts wtf? "Oh hey look I'm a fairy little ninja I can record AV of myself and put it on the internet". Rocking out pirate style takes some actual talent.

Top Bottom