• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NO KOAST 3! (MW-W Circuit Championships!)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Bad news... everyone in IL (including me) forgot about this tournament until, like, today. For a regional circuit championship, there was astonishingly little hype for No Koast.

So I doubt IL will be making it.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
100$ WHOEVER drives me from IL!
lol dammit. I'll see what I can do

edit for clarification: I gotta ask tomorrow if I can take the car, and I gotta get some more IL peeps to want to go so that gas costs aren't ********. Kain will probably want to go, and I'm sure a few more people would tag along. And Cook he probably means from chicago.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
if IL can come, is anyone able to house us on friday and maybe saturday? Maybe MO cuz they my buddies?

We probably won't go if we have to get a hotel.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
damn ally single handedly forcing illinois to come. i wish i could do that LOL
give me $100 and you can do that too :p

nah but I was looking forward to this tournament for a while, but I forgot about it over christmas break lol. So i'm gonna see if we can make it out.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
if IL can come, is anyone able to house us on friday and maybe saturday? Maybe MO cuz they my buddies?

We probably won't go if we have to get a hotel.
Everyone will have free housing, even if I have to move all of my furniture to make it happen.

@Denti: yes correct.

EVERYONE IN NEED OF HOUSING READ THIS

You are by default staying with me, unless you make other arrangements. I've stored 30-40 smashers for NK2 before so don't worry too much about it. Here is my address.

417 E. Campus
Wichita, KS

One more thing....

We are allowed to sleep at the venue on Saturday night with no extra charge.

Other important things:
Food- The nearest places to eat are about 7 minutes from the venue (I believe it's a few different fast food restaurants) Alternatively, There is a refrigerator and full kitchen available to us. If you want to bring your own food and heat it up (or cook something microwavable), feel free to do so.

Because of the distance to where food is. Would anyone like me to make available soda at the venue? It would be 50 cents for a can (probably Dr. Pepper, or an off-brand soda).

Setups- DON'T FORGET TO BRING SETUPS. Us starting and ending on time depends on you, the player in bringing setups we can use for the events. The more we have, the faster things will go which will mean more time for money matches and friendlies!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Sorry guys, the rest of IL seems to have 0 interest in this tournament. We out, I'm sorry that Kain won't be there to take that massive pot.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
lol reading this thread, it seems as if Kansas has a gambling problem $_$

The S Word

Smash Cadet
Sleep at the venue? If you're serious, this is the best venue ever. That'll save so much driving...

Actually, it'll probably be more like stay up the whole night and play Smash lol.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I can buy soda, if you want. Just say what you want, though, and I'll buy some. Perhaps I can get Rice Krispie Treats, too. >_>

THuGz

Smash Lord
So just so I understand. I can bring a bunch of spaghetti and ramen packets to eat to make for myself in the kitchen here?

Top Bottom