• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NO KOAST 3! (MW-W Circuit Championships!)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Was busy all weekend to respond to everyone.

If you need housing, you will be housing with me. Here is my address:

417 E. Campus
Wichita, Kansas

If you would like to house with someone else specific in town, please contact that person personally. Otherwise you are by default assumed to be staying with me.

Things you need for my house: To bring your own blankets and pillows. I recommend this because my basement gets very cold. You should also plan for some people to take showers the night before instead of in the morning to prevent running out of hot water quickly.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I call morning shower on SUNDAY at least, I don't sleep and using the shower to wake my *** up so I don't sound like a damn droned out hippie all day is imperative.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ally needs to be here so I can get my Falcon rematch against him.

Just so you guys know:

All Money received for the venue fee that EXCEEDS the cost of the venue will be added as a bonus to the 1st place pot winnings in singles.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ally needs to be here so I can get my Falcon rematch against him.

Just so you guys know:

All Money received for the venue fee that EXCEEDS the cost of the venue will be added as a bonus to the 1st place pot winnings in singles.
Only 1st place? Why not just add the extra to the whole pot?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Perhaps if the bonus exceeds a certain amount I will. But that will depend on how many smashers we have in total. If we have more than a 100 dollars in bonus money (say we start hitting the 200 or 300 range), I'll probably announce at the tournament when we reach that point and say how much is going to be added to each place. If it's smaller than that I'm just going to keep it as extra incentive to take that first place win.

Depster

Smash Champion
If we get a great turnout then we will actually have a pretty big pot bonus on account of the venue being a great price!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
That's true. I hope to continue using this venue for all my tournaments, it's absolutely fantastic and comes with three free TVs for us to use (one is HD though, but I'm going to try and split the finals streams onto it from where it's played so everyone can watch them on it.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I forgot to mention that we also have the Circuit pot on the line. It's my understanding we have a pretty close race going on for points amongst a few people for the money eh?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Inferno you are housing MO right?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So, Low Tiers? I need to know if I should throw someone into my rotation for CP's. is there seriously interest for B-? I haven't played it in ages.

Denti

Smash Master
If I'm there Im interested in both Low Tiers and B-
me too! :):):):):cool:

What's the turnout for this tournament looking like?

RANDOM QUESTION! For teams, the LGL is 30. Does that mean each player can grab the ledge up to 30 or 60 as a whole? I've had people abuse this rule before and have one person stay on the ledge with double the lgl while the other player barley/never grabs the ledge.
for example lucario and mk... lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If I were to offhand guess by the interest I'm seeing, we're looking at something around 50+ attendees right now. I don't like to overestimate though, so I'm looking for at least 40 participants in Brawl singles and I'll be happy (that's small for a NO KOAST though). Yes, I can house Texas. If I end up going into overflow, I might have to shuffle some of you guys around town to whoever else is available, but I don't think I'll need to.

Team LGL, it's any ONE player on a team (doesn't matter which) that exceeds 30.

As for Low tier tourneys and side events. I may add side events on the day of the event if we have the time and setups (and interest from players). That means, the ability to do more stuff depends on you guys bringing TVs and Wiis to do it with. I have a big screen television that you can play other games on when I'm not using it for anything as well.

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks so much! Me and my carpool would be found with any floor space you got, so anything would be much appreciated :D

Thanks for the quick response also

Top Bottom