• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Minato

穏やかじゃない
SF X T news was what I wanted too! Anything else would've been a bonus! But instead they gave us nothing!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think it's an embargo! Why else would we not hear anything?! Ono told us to expect stuff on the 20th in Moscow!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ITT: Everyone talks like Billy Mays!

EDIT: Got my punctuation wrong!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Man, no Special Ed. outside of America? God dammit >: c

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TE6Z59bHR0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TE6Z59bHR0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

kr3wman

Smash Master
Please put Super Skrull's theme!

It's clearly the best theme!

MODOK is gonna suck anyway!

I hate talking like this!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
MODOK's theme goes very well with his character. It's zany and mildly out of place.

We should definitely do Arthur's theme next page though.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Amaterasu is easily a contender for god tier!

Did you see what I did there!

P.S. Now that that bad joke/billy mayes quota has been fufilled, I can't help but think at how Ammy's ice shot assist will pretty much benefit every playstyle. Also I love that Ammy's full screen hyper is not only stupidly fast, but safe on block. All in all, I love that Ammy will fit into my team no matter what style of team it is.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Zero is the solidified member of my team. I may use Spider-Man as well. Not sure who my third character will be. We'll see when more is revealed.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Spencers getting madddd overlooked. And assist that pulls people to the point char sounds ******** with chars like x-23, whom i truly think is probay the best character in the game. She basically has a guard break with her level three.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Oh god, M.O.D.O.K.'s theme is now autoplaying in the thread.

EDIT: There, my new page stopped it.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I don't know how I didn't hear M.O.D.O.K.'s theme playing in the thread before.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ok... that was pretty awesome coming into the thread and hearing MODOK's theme. lol
Spencers getting madddd overlooked. And assist that pulls people to the point char sounds ******** with chars like x-23, whom i truly think is probay the best character in the game. She basically has a guard break with her level three.
Yeah, he really is. But that's mainly because he's maybe in 1 gameplay video aside from his trailer.
I'd be more excited for him if it was his Rearmed design was chosen instead though.

He does look pretty fun though, I'll give him that.

Hahahaha! I didn't even remember him!
Too be honest, I keep forgetting he's in the game every so often.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UleFJUi4gc4

M.O.D.O.K.'s theme sounds like an old robot master theme. This is a good thing.
Now that you mention it, it really does. That's probably the reason why I like it.
It's pretty catchy.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I like Spencer. I think I said earlier in the thread about how I liked his movement and his megaton punch super.

I think everyone's overlooking him because everyone who's played BlazBlue thinks he's basically Hazama, only instead of IB Houtenjin you get pushblock Bionic Arm.

Oh hey, I made that one!
Really? Nice.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone's overlooking him because everyone who's played BlazBlue thinks he's basically Hazama, only instead of IB Houtenjin you get pushblock Bionic Arm.
Now you've made me think of Classic Spencer in a fedora and trenchcoat. Make it happen, Capcom.

Also Spencer needs to be in more videos. He's cool and all but from what's been shown he seems pretty standard form with a BIONIC AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRM.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Don't know WHY people thought he wouldn't be able too, but SRK and friend who also went to NorCal regionals who asked S-Kill got confirmation: M.O.D.O.K. can block.

Putting that **** down once and for all.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If you think I've evolved beyond the joys of blocking, you'd be wrong.

cutter

Smash Champion
MODOK would have been the worst character in the game if he couldn't block. Glad Capcom has their **** together in not just making a total joke character overall.

Anyone else find it hilarious that on the official MvC3 website, they've now censored Morrigan to the point where they only show her face now (like with Felicia)? At first they made her look a tad more modest in covering up her cleavage, but apparently they still don't want people to see her enormous rack.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
They're not even going to have character models, they're just going to be moving hitboxes.

Top Bottom