• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Savon

Smash Ace
I loved dr. Strange in ultimate alliance. Turning all of your problems into wooden crates was so amazing

I am liking the new characters in ultimate more than most of the vanilla mvc chars. Mostly because the marvel side was mostly the well known characters that I do not care about. The kind that have backpacks with their pics on them in walmart

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
From what I see Nemesis has solid health and does metric tons of damage... Strange on the other hand seems to have low health, low damage output, but tons of options.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Dr. Strange looks really fun to use. I might try to pick him up since he seems really versatile.
And a level 1 that's a full screen projectile with start up invincibility is tempting.

Still waiting on Rocket Raccoon though.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I hope Frank Stays the same from tvc except getting rid of his Roll or Command Grab. Remove his J. Down H too. He's gonna be my anchor cause I have a feeling his cart and zombies are gonna chip really hard lol.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
GET RID OF HIS ROLL???

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

No, nononononononono.

He needs that ****.

God does he need that ****.

They made Frank soooo safe and made his mixups gdlk. BTW Frank is like the only thing I liked about TvC. Besides maybe Batsu. Anywayyysss I love Nemesis for some reason. He's just... weird. lol

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yeah but this about this if they gave him his roll would he be able to by pass people with it? I know it had frames of Invul? Would people abuse it. You know Capcom would nerf that **** in a heart beat. I just want my OH MY GOSH and GO GET 'EM back and his victory "I'm GETTIN OUT OF HERE or WHAT THE HELL"

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I agree, Nemesis hype.

I can't expect any less than high tier from that monster, so good.

My hopes for strange are decreasing by the second, though. Better MODOK is the most I can hope for thus far...

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I think Nemesis is Def gonna be Good, Strange also will be good, Ghost Rider might have some problems but if put with a team that just keeps people out he might do well, Hawkeye lets really good, Strider is pretty good, Firebrand seems Really GAY. All I think are good character Ghost Rider might be the lowest of them though.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yeah but this about this if they gave him his roll would he be able to by pass people with it? I know it had frames of Invul? Would people abuse it. You know Capcom would nerf that **** in a heart beat. I just want my OH MY GOSH and GO GET 'EM back and his victory "I'm GETTIN OUT OF HERE or WHAT THE HELL"
I don't think scrubs not being able to punish it is a good reason.

Just sayin, Frank wasn't that great in TvC.

Don't worry. I'm sure he will be a much better OP than the other guy.

What was his name again? :troll:
Too bad you're on his ignore list so he really doesn't know you exist. :troll:

Why don't you just play him 1st to 10 online?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Nemesis' hyper going through others' projectile hypers is so OP. Even if he takes damage during it. No more randomly throwing out hypers for chip damage against Nemesis. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
AHEM.

I kindly request that you gentlemen stop before I go to Red Alert, thanks.

Also, Phoenix is awesome on point. Haters gonna hate. Steamrolled some guy's entire team with her on Player Match earlier. Didn't even need to switch her out. On the subject of online play, I seem to have fixed my connection problems... I think. If anyone wants to give it a try, let me know.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Nemesis' hyper going through others' projectile hypers is so OP. Even if he takes damage during it. No more randomly throwing out hypers for chip damage against Nemesis. Pretty cool if you ask me.
I think its cool hes getting something that can plow threw projectiles. Bums me out when they make big characters slow so they can't deal with zoning, slap a ton of hp on em and call em balanced. *cough*haggggeeeer*cough*

loool serris dood, I can't read any of your post without thinking of stuff like...
MODS CAN CONTROL IT!
DARK SERRIS RISES!
>w>
<w<

Watch them reveal Pheonix Wright and Rocket Raccoon last.
Uuuuhg I knoooow right?
But hey, thats how they keep your attention. Everyones waiting for the "WTF" characters. =p

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
*rolls his eyes.*

Anyway. Doctor Strange and Nemesis look pretty cool.

I can't wait to give the Sorcerer Supreme a test spin! He looks like he could be a very fun zoning/trap character. :3

Smooth Criminal

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Nemesis I couldn't care less about.
Doctor strange however is the ********!

I just love all the zoning tools he has. Everyone comparing him to MU-12, modok, magneto. phoenix. But he plays like none of em. Doctor strange plays like doctor strange. Hes bringing some new stuff to the table!

...also his victory animation is awesome. :3 Dood knows how to make an exit!

Top Bottom