• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hmm...

Would we be able to just have write-in sections for the different options? It's not that far off from what we used to do.
It’s an idea but, again, it’s hard to actually authenticate if the person who is voting is truly the username of the person on Smashboards. This was rather disconcerting as well given our first poll involving stages have several names that I didn’t recognize from here in this thread.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
It’s an idea but, again, it’s hard to actually authenticate if the person who is voting is truly the username of the person on Smashboards. This was rather disconcerting as well given our first poll involving stages have several names that I didn’t recognize from here in this thread.
I can already think of a way to get people to verify. It'd be a bit tedious and would discourage newcomers from participating right away but I think I have something.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I realized that I forgot to post a new job last night so we will be jumping into our next job . Please be advised that we are still continuing to submit content related to Reimu including victory animations and such. Content submissions will last for 10 more hours. If duplicate submissions are made, the leadership team will determine which one to add.

Alternate Costume Job: Submit Alternate Costumes for Reimu

This job will be active for more than 24 hours and is set to finish around 9 pm, Thursday evening. Like many of the other characters, Reimu has twelve slots including the default for alternate costumes with four available DLC ones post launch. Please submit only one alternate color swap or costume. Please note that costumes are typically special circumstances and may be subject to either removal or repurposed into a color swap. This includes any reskins.

When submitting an alternate color swap or costume, please provide the following info:

1. Image of the source material
2. Source material name
3. Color (is it a red color swap, purple, etc)
4. Please explain the reference/source to better justify its inclusion. If it’s a costume, you may need to defend your position why the costume deserves inclusion)

Please check to see if a color swap category has been taken to ensure that there isn’t a double. If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or any leadership team member.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
DARK RED

Phantasmagoria of Flower View/Urban Legend in Limbo Appearance

This color palette will change Reimu usual vibrant red miko outfit to be a lot more darker, her tie too changes from the color yellow to blue and the rest of the whites in her costume will be a lot more peach pink.

If you couldn't tell her usual color looks like this and the recolor is more noticible, choosing this because I know it'll be glossed over by everyone in favor of her other alternate color and character.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Sanae Kochiya (Green)
1624500315368.png

Sanae Kochiya is the shrine maiden of the Moriya Shrine, aligned with the goddesses Kanako Yasaka and Suwako Moriya as part of the trio of antagonists of Mountain of Faith, and a rival shrine maiden of Reimu Hakurei. For this kit, her outfit becomes stark white, with the white parts turning blue in turn, and her hair becomes a bright green.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Yukari Yakumo
Color: Purple
Reference: Yukari Yakumo is the youkai of boundaries. She is a friend of Reimu’s and is even older than Gensokyo. She is a reoccurring characters in the series.
Description: It changes her red parts of her clothes into purple and the white portions into a light scarlet pink. She had a pinkish-purple bow with light pink trimmings. The scarf in front of her chest is a scarlet color. Her hair color will be blonde instead of black but if that’s not possible, it’s not a hill I want to die on.

GolisoPower GolisoPower I can’t guarantee we will add it as it’s a costume and those tend to be scrutinized more heavily but what color category would it be under?

Red (Default), Blue (Cirno), Purple (Yukari), and Dark Red (Phantasmagoria) are already taken.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Touhou Project Mii Costumes!

1624500060794.png

We will be adding the Cirno costume for the Mii Brawler which was submitted by airConditioner airConditioner ! Thank you everyone who submitted content! We are still continuing to fine tune the process and, while we will strive to get ranked voting a thing for Google Forms, these results seem to show at least it works for this kind of set up.

We will still continue to add alt colors and costumes for Reimu but we will be jumping into our next and second to last job for the April Direct.

Job #130: Submit Lyrics for the Infinite Theme Song

We will be releasing our theme song for Infinite at the end of the April Direct as a final closing piece. During the song, it will show a montage of scenes taking from the trailers and gameplay footage from April to last June where Infinite was revealed E3 20XX. This song is described as “epic and hype that gets you excited to Smash but also has a sense of foreboding and dread sprinkled throughout” which combines both orchestrated instruments as well as a rock vibe with guitars, bass, and drums. This job and the next one will focus on this theme song. First, we will write and vote on the lyrics and, second, we will submit a singer, musician, or band to perform the song we voted on.

Please keep in mind the song must be listener friendly given the game is E+ and must not contain suggestive language and themes, violence, discriminatory language or anything else that might cause the rating to go up (which isn’t allowed).

The song is 3 minutes and 13 seconds long. Please provide the name of the song.

Please refer to Ultimate’s Lifelight for inspiration…

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Here are the results of the Touhou Project Mii Costumes!

View attachment 320408

We will be adding the Cirno costume for the Mii Brawler which was submitted by airConditioner airConditioner ! Thank you everyone who submitted content! We are still continuing to fine tune the process and, while we will strive to get ranked voting a thing for Google Forms, these results seem to show at least it works for this kind of set up.

We will still continue to add alt colors and costumes for Reimu but we will be jumping into our next and second to last job for the April Direct.

Job #130: Submit Lyrics for the Infinite Theme Song

We will be releasing our theme song for Infinite at the end of the April Direct as a final closing piece. During the song, it will show a montage of scenes taking from the trailers and gameplay footage from April to last June where Infinite was revealed E3 20XX. This song is described as “epic and hype that gets you excited to Smash but also has a sense of foreboding and dread sprinkled throughout” which combines both orchestrated instruments as well as a rock vibe with guitars, bass, and drums. This job and the next one will focus on this theme song. First, we will write and vote on the lyrics and, second, we will submit a singer, musician, or band to perform the song we voted on.

Please keep in mind the song must be listener friendly given the game is E+ and must not contain suggestive language and themes, violence, discriminatory language or anything else that might cause the rating to go up (which isn’t allowed).

The song is 3 minutes and 13 seconds long. Please provide the name of the song.

Please refer to Ultimate’s Lifelight for inspiration…

Dammit, figured Slob on my Knob by Three3 Six6 Mafia would have been a solid pick

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Marisa Kirisame - Black alt
1624502237996.png

The "ordinary magician," Marisa is Reimu's closest friend and Touhou's secondary protagonist. She specializes in light and heat magic and has a knack for stealing things - Including other people's spell cards. For this alt, all the red on Reimu's costume becomes black, and her hair and eyes become yellow to match Marisa's.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Before we start the Touhou music submissions, I'd like to ask about the verdict on fan convers. I at least remember hearing we can use fan remixes, but Touhou's covers are often quite distinct from the original song, down to having their own name. Here's some examples of what I'm talking about; One verbal, and one instrumental:
And, of course, infamous creations like Bad Apple and Night of Nights. Do we just submit them as Smash remixes as usual, do we treat them separately, or will they be off-limits entirely?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Before we start the Touhou music submissions, I'd like to ask about the verdict on fan convers. I at least remember hearing we can use fan remixes, but Touhou's covers are often quite distinct from the original song, down to having their own name. Here's some examples of what I'm talking about; One verbal, and one instrumental:
And, of course, infamous creations like Bad Apple and Night of Nights. Do we just submit them as Smash remixes as usual, do we treat them separately, or will they be off-limits entirely?
If Brawl's Stickerbush Symphony remix was allowed, these should be fine IMO.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I don't want to be very restrictive but my stance on this is that with how many doujin group that make these remixes in reality it would be a hassle to contact every single one of them (taking your video as an example). But, if we want to stay true I feel like we could chooses fan remixes from group that has directly work with ZUN and providing music for his game (famous example include IOSYS and COOL&CREATE) that way it'll easier to acquire with that relation.​

List of Groups that have directly work on the Official game
Twilight Frontier (the guys who makes the spin-off) • dBu musicSekken'yaKishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi RocketsCROW'SCLAW Azure&Sands (probably and sadly have been defunct) • Silver ForestSound CYCLONEBUTAOTOMEA-OneTokyo Active NEETsCOOL&CREATEIOSYS k-waves LABPizuya's Cell •​

Another option is having other music taken from fangames, preferably the ones that have been released on console since this sort of attempt is pushed by ZUN himself and has an official distributor to back it up which gives it an easier presence.

If I would choose I prefer taking musics from the fangames since it'll be easier to list their game of origin but either way I'm fine.​

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , I’ll add sections to include music for Pushmo World, Home Studio, Nintendo Badge Arcade, Nintendo Land, Celeste Mountain, and any other additional stages we have added. I’m sorry but I more or less totally forgot about music.

As for Touhou, I added up twelve tracks for now. I do ask that if you add music, please use tracks from official sources unless these are fan-created remixes. Try to keep it balanced so we have music that’s both original and remixes. I’ll be looking at it and pruning it to keep it balanced if not.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , I’ll add sections to include music for Pushmo World, Home Studio, Nintendo Badge Arcade, Nintendo Land, Celeste Mountain, and any other additional stages we have added. I’m sorry but I more or less totally forgot about music.

As for Touhou, I added up twelve tracks for now. I do ask that if you add music, please use tracks from official sources unless these are fan-created remixes. Try to keep it balanced so we have music that’s both original and remixes. I’ll be looking at it and pruning it to keep it balanced if not.
I wasn't asking about the Others stages as much as Metroid, Mario, Yoshi, DK, so on.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I wasn't asking about the Others stages as much as Metroid, Mario, Yoshi, DK, so on.
We probably won’t be adding more music to Mario, Yoshi, DK, and any other of the franchises. I’ll go through them and see if we can get some to fit but I feel that the music is well-represented. We would need more tracks for stages in the Other section.

I haven’t been keeping track of the Music section as much as I was previously. I don’t really have much time for it unfortunately.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
JOB 130
INFINITE

Super Smash Brothers
Super Smash Brothers
Super Smash Brothers

INFINITE
(Repeat for 3 minutes and 13 seconds)

Yeah, I kinda just took the name literally. Saying super smash brothers infinitely.
No this is not a joke submission, I'm genuinely curious to see how well this does in the voting period.

Stratos

Smash Ace
The Waluigi should come as a newcomer, but first he have to get in a game of Wario or starred in his own game.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will keep open Reimu additional content for a while longer considering we got only a little bit.

In addition, we will continue to allow lyric submissions for our theme song until this time tomorrow unless we get more content. So far we only have one submission.

Stratos

Smash Ace
The Spyro the Dragon is quite popular, I would say that it is to come in the series Super Smash Bros. as a newcomer and he was with Crash Bandicoot in the games Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage and Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy. Also some cameos of Spyro have been made in some Crash Bandicoot games.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
The Spyro the Dragon is quite popular, I would say that it is to come in the series Super Smash Bros. as a newcomer and he was with Crash Bandicoot in the games Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage and Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy. Also some cameos of Spyro have been made in some Crash Bandicoot games.
That would be really cool! If you want it to be a reality, here's something to catch you up to speed:
Hello potential developer!

Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sequel Project - now known as Super Smash Bros. Infinite! We are very excited to see that you have expressed interest in joining our project. Here are some FAQs regarding our project:

Is this actually going to be a fan game?
Unfortunately, this is just a creative brainstorming project. We are only coming up with ideas on how this game will function, what characters it will have, and how different it will be from its predecessor, Ultimate.

Cool! How do I submit a character/stage/assist trophy/etc.?
This project is run on a job-by-job basis. This means that the thread creator, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom or the Executive Assistants, ( [IMG alt="Ramen Tengoku"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/405/405303.jpg?1624143866[/IMG] Ramen Tengoku , [IMG alt="Mr. Robotto"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/421/421420.jpg?1617476244[/IMG] Mr. Robotto , [IMG alt="Krookodilian"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/472/472010.jpg?1623642619[/IMG] Krookodilian , and airConditioner airConditioner airConditioner airConditioner ) will be providing prompts regularly for us developers to answer. These prompts can range from specific (Submit a Halloween Themed character) to vague (Suggest a new first-party franchise for our next character). Once some time has passed after the prompt is given, we will vote on the suggestions, with the winning suggestion(s) making it to the final game. This means that we won't have the opportunity to suggest characters/stages/etc. until the prompt itself is given to us. Furthermore, when we do add characters, keep in mind that we try to keep the newcomers different. For example, after having Jill & Leon as our Game Awards newcomers, we were unable to submit Officer Howard as our next newcomer because they would be too similar (anime cop with a gun that kills otherworldly monsters). This doesn't mean that you would not be able to suggest them again later, it just means we can't have two similar characters back to back. Again, we will have specific times to suggest characters, so please hold onto your ideas for then!

What about Spirits and Music?
As with other parts of the game, we will be submitting spirits on a case-by-case basis, in order to account for the work our Spirit Team does. The two main times we will submit spirits will be after a new character is revealed and when a spirit event is made. Spirit events are week long submissions that are themed around a particular... theme. This can be things like holidays, such as Easter, genres, such as fighting games, to more abstract concepts, like inanimate objects. We do have set rules, about submitting spirits, however. During spirit events, we will only accept 3 submissions per user and each submission is approved based on the discretion of the Spirit Team. Some examples of spirits that will be rejected are real life hardware, such as gaming consoles and accessories, spirits with no official art, and spirits that will increase the age rating. Additionally, when submitting spirits, it is highly encouraged to follow the format listed below to provide the Spirits Team with the information required to add them to the wiki.

In terms of music, we have a document on the main page. Music will be added periodically to prevent the document from filling up too fast. Each universe has a cap number, such as 40, that will be the maximum number of allowed songs. Additionally, this cap will be capped by a second, temporary cap, so you it is presented as 15/40. This means that of the 40 songs that will be added throughout the project's lifespan, only 15 will be accepted at the moment. This cap is raised every so often, and the maximum may be increased by adding a stage/character to the project later on. Like with spirits, we will be accepting music on a case-by-case basis. Songs that have difficulty negotiating for, songs with little to no relation with Nintendo or the characters in the project, or series with too many songs will be removed. Fan remixes are allowed, provided you give credit.

Wait, a wiki?
Yeah, we have a cool wiki. You'll find almost everything related to the project on this site.

That's about all I can think of for the project right now! Please enjoy your stay and we look forward to working with you!

Leadership Team
The Leadership Team helps run, plan, and progress the project along. Please don't hestitate to ask a question to anyone of us!

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
[IMG alt="Ramen Tengoku"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/405/405303.jpg?1624143866[/IMG] Ramen Tengoku
[IMG alt="Krookodilian"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/472/472010.jpg?1623642619[/IMG] Krookodilian
[IMG alt="Mr. Robotto"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/421/421420.jpg?1617476244[/IMG] Mr. Robotto

airConditioner airConditioner airConditioner airConditioner

Stratos

Smash Ace
The Abe from the Oddworld series would enter the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale but that did not happen, but he may be given the opportunity to come as a newcomer to the Super Smash Bros. series. and for Final Smash to have his transformation into Shrykull. For alternative costumes I thought the green color of slaves Mudokons and colors acquire depending on their condition from Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus as shown in the pictures below:

1624571242511.png

1624571218257.png

Light Blue (his own color), green (Mudokon slave), red (angry), blue (depressed), yellow (wired), dark green (sick) and grey (blind). For 8th costume maybe brown based from Stranger the protagonist of the game the Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The Abe from the Oddworld series would enter the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale but that did not happen, but he may be given the opportunity to come as a newcomer to the Super Smash Bros. series. and for Final Smash to have his transformation into Shrykull. For alternative costumes I thought the green color of slaves Mudokons and colors acquire depending on their condition from Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus as shown in the pictures below:

View attachment 320483
View attachment 320482
Light Blue (his own color), green (Mudokon slave), red (angry), blue (depressed), yellow (wired), dark green (sick) and grey (blind). For 8th costume maybe brown based from Stranger the protagonist of the game the Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Just read the copypasta.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #131: Submit Smash Dungeon Enemies

Once again, we are reaching into the deep pockets of bestiaries and enemy category pages to bring out the big bad baddies from across the first and third party realms! We will be doing a voting session for these submissions so please keep that in mind. EDIT: I forgot to mention that previous Subspace and Smash Run enemies are ineligible. Sorry

Please submit one first party enemy and one third party enemy.

For the first party,
you can submit enemies from series that are current repped via charqcter or stage as well as series that are represented or that aren’t even on Smash yet.

For the third party, please keep it limited to enemies who are repped by a character or stage. The following universes are eligible:

• Metal Gear Solid​
  • Sonic​
  • Mega Man​
  • Pac-Man​
  • Street Fighter​
  • Final Fantasy​
  • Bayonetta​
  • Castlevania​
  • Persona​
  • Dragon Quest​
  • Banjo-Kazooie​
  • Minecraft​
  • Tekken​
  • Crash Bandicoot​
  • Resident Evil​
  • Touhou Project​
  • Celeste​
For all parties, when submitting please include the name of the enemy, what franchise they are from, what they do in combat, and a reason why they should be included along with an image or a video.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
For my first party I shall resubmit Dragon
Dragon (Game & Watch/Zelda)

The dragon is rendered in the same way as Mr. G&W, and is very big. It flies around and has two methods of attack - a tail stab and a fireball. It can shoot fireballs in two different positions, but never both at the same time (though these positions are altered to be forwards rather than downwards to better fit the fast paced gameplay). This character represents one of the most overlooked parts of both G&W and Zelda history. G&W Zelda, despite its obscurity, is often regarded for being highly advanced given the tech.
My third party submission is Roller

Roller is an armadillo badnik who appears in Spring Yard Zone in Sonic 1 and Mirage Saloon Zone in Sonic Mania. It rolls forwards and bounces around - it is only vulnerable when it is uncurled. When in ball form it can be hit but damage is not dealt and it will respawn if knocked off stage. It can also damage other enemies like the football item if kicked. However, if you hit it when uncurled it dies in one hit and releases a Flicky - however, it only goes uncurled for about a second before curling back up. Roller isn't exactly an iconic or popular enemy, but it is a memorable one due to its frustrating nature in its games of origin, especially Mania - also, the more classic Sonic rep the better.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
First-Party Enemy:
1624587017253.png

Bunnit (Xenoblade Chronicles)
These cute bunny creatures are common enemies in the Xenoblade series. They spawn in the game with either an open tail to punch people with, dealing 3% damage, or one of any battering items like Home-Run Bat, or Death's Scythe. They have a total of 35HP. These guys should be included because honestly, Xenoblade needs another outlet for content aside from Fighters, Spirits and the like.

Third-Party Enemy:
1624587394228.png

Fairies (Touhou Project)

The most common enemy you could ever find in any Touhou game, fairies are what Reimu & co fight for the most part. In Smash Dungeon, their power scales based on the size of their wings:
  • Small-winged fairies will attempt to fly at you for 2% damage. They take 5HP to kill.
  • Medium-winged fairies are slightly more powerful, and as such are capable of firing projectiles. They shoot 8 bullets simultaneously, which fan out and deal 3% damage. They take 15HP to kill.
  • Large-winged fairies are the most powerful of the bunch. The projectiles they shoot deal a measly 0.1% damage, but each of them can fire 48 bullets at once. They take 30HP to kill.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job #131: Submit Smash Dungeon Enemies

Once again, we are reaching into the deep pockets of bestiaries and enemy category pages to bring out the big bad baddies from across the first and third party realms! We will be doing a voting session for these submissions so please keep that in mind.

Please submit one first party enemy and one third party enemy.

For the first party,
you can submit enemies from series that are current repped via charqcter or stage as well as series that are represented or that aren’t even on Smash yet.

For the third party, please keep it limited to enemies who are repped by a character or stage. The following universes are eligible:

• Metal Gear Solid​
  • Sonic​
  • Pac-Man​
  • Street Fighter​
  • Final Fantasy​
  • Bayonetta​
  • Castlevania​
  • Persona​
  • Dragon Quest​
  • Banjo-Kazooie​
  • Minecraft​
  • Tekken​
  • Crash Bandicoot​
  • Resident Evil​
  • Touhou Project​
  • Celeste​
For all parties, when submitting please include the name of the enemy, what franchise they are from, what they do in combat, and a reason why they should be included along with an image or a video.
What about Mega Man hes represented

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
We have some iconic enemies in this game but I think we need some more obscure enemies in this mode
images.jpeg

Harold
DKC Series
A recurring Miniboss in Tropical Freeze, Harold relied on his brute strength to lob watermelon bombs at the player, he also has other tr Rick's up his sleeve such as some surprising agility and the ability to create ice shockwaves in the final world as Harey

Harold would be a tanky enemy not as rare as a miniboss but not common either, Harold would attack by hopping in arches that can bury the opponent if connected or toss either smooth watermelon bombs or spiked prikleball bombs, Harey would also gain the ability to release an ice shockwave on the harder difficulties, these variants will be noted by there white and blue fur. Although Harey is tanky and is resistant to flinches he has a weakness, explosives, toss a watermelon bomb at him and he will gain heavy damage (he has weakness to player made explosion moves but of lessened effect), watch out though as his prickleball bombs will explode immediately if you touch them so wait until he tosses the watermelon bomb.

I say he roughly has 100-500 hp with 300 and over having the varient that can create the ice shockwave, each bomb causes 20-35 damage and the ice wave causes 5 damage but freezes you as well. If you toss a watermelon bomb at him he will gain 100 damage while explosive based moves do 3 times as much damage to Harold than normal. Overall a traditional but functional addition to the rouges gallery of smash dungeons.

Nightmare.jpg

Nightmare Virus
Mega Man Series
Okay I know Mega Man X6 is considered a very polarizing game but one this that makes it stand out for better or worse is the Nightmare System which causes various gimmicks to change the way to play stages, this enemy would be spawned being called Nightmare Viruses that would aporch replodis in an attempt to corrupt them in Mavericks, due to how unique these enemies are I will try to convert the Nightmare System into smash dungeons

Nightmare Viruses spawn either alone or in clusters of five, lone Nightmare Viruses have the esclusive abiktu to shoot weak but quick projectiles that can be shot in 8 directions and go through walls, these cause 10 damage, the clusters are weaker but are faster than the lone Nightmare Viruses.

What makes Nightmare Viruses unique is that they can interact with different lifeforms 8ncliding the player in different ways, sometimes the eye of the Virus will glow a deep red where it will target either a passive enemy a hostile enemy or a player to infect them with the Nightmare.

When the Nightmare Virus infects a passive enemy that enemy gains a purple aura and becomes incredible beserk chasing the player around, the Virus will then after some time passes cause the host to self destruct in a smallish paralzing explosion before leaving the host, however they become weaker and lose half of their health but will chase the nearest lifeform making you have to kill it quick.

When the Nightmare infects and enemy the host gains a indigo aura and gains a 50 percent speed and damage boost as well as the ability to spawn slow moving homing plasma orbs occasionally, once drafted the host will blink for a few seconds then explode releasing the virus.

However the true focus of the Virus occurs when it infects the player, causing the Nightmare Phenomenon to occur which cause one of 8 effects all based on the in game Nightmare System
Nightmare FliesRobotic Incects revolve around the player and absorb all projectile based attacks they create, can be destroyed by smash attacks.
Nightmare IceIce gets on the floors of the dungeons temporarily causing less traction.
Nightmare DarknessThe entire room darkens a short time and you can only see in a small spotlight area.
Nightmare BlocksThe most harmless effect, causes metal blocks to spawn blocking your way, brown ones can be destroyed by a smash attack, gray ones can be pushed by a smash attack and red ones explode after touching them.
Nightmare MirrorHologrpahic clones of the player will try to tackle you, can be deflected by sheilds.
Nightmare FireFireballs start to spawn and begin to lob at the player, they are weak but they can rack up damage.
Nightmare MetalCrushing Metal Blocks spawn randomly that bury any player coming underneath, some crush automatcally however.
Nightmare RainHeavy Rain causes the player to be pushed in the opposite direction they are walking or facing.
During this time however you gain a 25 boost in gained stats collected under the Nightmare Effect so there is a risk reward system to this enemy making them quite valuable when used right. It should be noted enemies wont be effected by the Nightmare Phenomenon damage wise but will react to it terrain wise in the case of the Metal and Block Nightmares.

Nightmare Viruses alone have 100 hp and clusters of them have 60 hp, they have a small weakness to projectiles or energy weapons that melee attacks. Overall a unique a complex enemy that shouldn't be ignored.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
First Party

Hoplin

Hoplins are enemies that appear in ring fit adventure, In Smash dungeon they will just hop around and will try to jump on you as an attack, after a successful jump they have a 50% chance to become tired and fall asleep.

Hoplins are a frequent and Iconic enemy in Ring Fit

Third Party:

Mokujin/Tetsujin

Mokujin are from Tekken, In Smash dungeon once spawned they will have attack the player using a moveset from one of the other characters in the game

These are the potential move sets Mokujin could have
-Captain Falcon
-Fox
-Ganondorf
-Falco
-Wolf
-Wii Fit
-Zero Suit Samus
-Little Mac
-Ryu
-Ken
-Terry
-Kazuya
-Crash

There is also a rarer variation of Mokujin that could Spawn

Tetsujin

Tetsujin has more health and defense and can use different movesets

These are the move sets that Tetsujin has access too
-Captain Falcon
-Donkey Kong
-Ganondorf
-Snake
-Pac-Man
-Little Mac
-Ryu
-Bayonetta
-K. Rool
-Incineroar
-Kazuya
-Waluigi

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Is there a problem that I wrote this? Did I do something wrong?
There's nothing wrong with what you posted besides that it is completely unrelated to our current subject and does not follow the thread's format. At the moment, we are submitting enemies from first and third party series. We won't be discussing newcomer additions until our next prompt. Again, as others have stated, please read the introductory post to see how things work. Thanks for understanding!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
There's nothing wrong with what you posted besides that it is completely unrelated to our current subject and does not follow the thread's format. At the moment, we are submitting enemies from first and third party series. We won't be discussing newcomer additions until our next prompt. Again, as others have stated, please read the introductory post to see how things work. Thanks for understanding!
Newcomer additions are next?👀

Stratos

Smash Ace
The Space Pirates from metroid series:

1624618500930.png
Zebesian Space Pirates

1624618576927.png
Space Pirates from Tallon IV

1624618684583.png
Space Pirates from Pirate Homeworld

1624618840369.png
Space Pirates from Bermuda System