• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #63: Submit a Rhythm Heaven Mii Costume

While we wait to see if we will add an Assist Trophy, we can proceed forward with adding a Mii Costume for Rhythm Heaven. Obviously, Barista is a no-go for inclusion but we can utilize various characters of his moveset into a Mii Costume. Any character that has appeared in a Rhythm Heaven game is useable. Please specify which Mii Fighter the costume will go to as well as the reason behind inclusion. In addition, please specify what sort of changes this costume will effect the Mii Fighter (I.e. changing the sword or arm cannon.)

Second, we will be closing down voting in about4 hours so please get in your votes for the Rhythm Heaven stage. Once we get the stage voted on, we can begin adding music.

Third, I am going to try to keep on top of this thread and our wikia but March is going to be a very busy month for myself so I apologize if I start slacking on responsibilities.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #63: Mii Costume Submission

Wrestler & Reporter Mii Brawler

This duo is loved by both the Rhythm Heaven community and beyond and was even featured as an unique trophy in Smash4! Adding them as a Mii Costume seems pretty obvious. They would be unique as a Mii Costume as putting it on a male Mii Brawler changes the costume to the Wrestler while adding it to the female gender would result in the Reporter. As a added plus, the Reporter would hold the microphone in her hand. The design aspect would be reminiscent of Vault Boy - the design of their 2D artwork but remodeled into 3D.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
JOB 63

MONKEY

This would be a fullbody and face costume and can be used with all 3 classes
Brawler is just the default monkey's hands

Swordfighter gives them a toy hammer

Gunner gains a mini replica of the Blastronaut

The Monkey also changes color and design based on what pallette you choose for the mii
-Orange: Default Monkey
-Pink: Emma
-Purple: Super Monkey
The other colors just change the fur color.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It looks like we will be also submitting an Assist Trophy so please keep ideas in mind. I will hold off announcing the Assist Trophy job until later though once the poll ends.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Rhythm Heaven Mii Costume
The Donpans (Mii Brawler)

images (5).jpeg

This Mii Costume is based on the Donpans from The☆Bon Odori Minigame in Rhythm Tengoku, it's just a simple kimono which we haven't get and you can choose different variation of color not limited to just the main 4 and it's a good way to represent the first Japanese only game.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Clappy Trio (Brawler)
Clappy_Lion.png

Based on the Clappy Trio from the rhythm game of the same name, this gettup for the Mii brawler gives your Mii their big red afro, snazzy disco suit, and lion tail

Choosing them because they, along with their rhythm game are a mainstay of the series (the rhythm game has been playable in Tengoku, Fever and Megamix, and otherwise, one of the members is actually the conductor in Glee Club from DS) and I feel like they'd be a simple inclusion.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 63

Karate Joe

Mii type - Brawler

Comes with the grey karate gear(forget what it's called) and the hair. If you equip both to your mii the Mii's skin ton turns grey

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
For anyone with some free time and interest in chronicling our music, I’ve been working on our music list on the wiki

I’ve been working on adding Golden Sun music from our doc but the other veteran universes i ready to go. The format is pretty simple so feel free to copy and paste the required format and fill out the information including the youtube link to the song. I’m horrible at filling out the description as I actually don’t know where the song comes from in that game.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Voting for the RH stage has now closed

RHYTHM HEAVEN STAGE FINAL RESULTS

Double Date Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Rhythm Heaven cashregister9 cashregister9 - 4
Night Walk Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku - 9

And with that, we're going Night Walk. This feels so awkward proclaiming my own submission the winner lol
Job 60:

NIGHT WALK
Possibly one of the more iconic rhythm games from the series (even if it technically started out as part of an Mp3 player peripheral for the GBA). Night Walk has you controlling Play Yan walking through the night sky while jumping on boxes to the beat of the tune.

The original game was a sidescroller, but those don't transition themselves that well to Smash, so instead it'll be a completely still, medium sized stage, with a randomized layout, with platforms and ledges of various sizes.
View attachment 305515
Example layout i barfed up in paint.net with Barista himself as a refernce (not 1 to 1, of course). Reminder that these will be randomized, so layouts will vary

The little boxes one each pillar can be jumped off of to reveal flowers and give you a little boost. The boxes will close after a while. Plus Play-yan himself will occasionally float down from his balloons to jump through the stage himself, in which he will trigger all the boxes, have they not been triggered already.

The omega/BF form would essentially be the usual BF/FD shaped platforms with the blue pillars as the base with the cyan platforms lining the top and filling in for the floating platforms. An always default nightwalk layout will also be featured in the background, with Play Yan occasionally jumping by

I chose Night Walk because it's such an icon RH game, having variations playable in 3 of the 4 games. Plus, according to Megamix, this is actually the Barista's favorite minigame, so it gets some bonus points for that,

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Now that there's a current vote for whether or not to have an RH assist trophy, I remembered that I'd throw this idea for an eventual assist vote out there: we could do a vote for ATs from misc. Nintendo series one of these days. We'd probably have to wait a little while until we get more new series in the roster, or emphasize that the winner wouldn't get a playable spot later on, or limit it to strictly new assists so that we don't end up deconfirming the likes of Saki and Ray who aren't ATs in Ultimate but have had the role in the past, but each Smash game always brings in a good number of assists from smaller first-parties without a playable rep so it does feel a bit weird seeing that our new assist list is currently comprised solely of characters from series with playable reps.

We could even also do a vote for misc. third-parties, seeing as Ultimate has dipped a bit into that idea with the likes of Bomberman and Rathalos

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Now that there's a current vote for whether or not to have an RH assist trophy, I remembered that I'd throw this idea for an eventual assist vote out there: we could do a vote for ATs from misc. Nintendo series one of these days. We'd probably have to wait a little while until we get more new series in the roster, or emphasize that the winner wouldn't get a playable spot later on, or limit it to strictly new assists so that we don't end up deconfirming the likes of Saki and Ray who aren't ATs in Ultimate but have had the role in the past, but each Smash game always brings in a good number of assists from smaller first-parties without a playable rep so it does feel a bit weird seeing that our new assist list is currently comprised solely of characters from series with playable reps.

We could even also do a vote for misc. third-parties, seeing as Ultimate has dipped a bit into that idea with the likes of Bomberman and Rathalos
That’s currently in the timeline as well as items and stages. That being said, about 70% of this content will appear in the Smash Directs. There are two schedule, one in April and one in early November 20XX

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submissions for Rhythm Heaven Mii Costumes will continue for six more hours.

In addition,

Job #64: Submit a Rhythm Heaven Assist Trophy

Please submit an Assist Trophy from the Rhythm Heaven franchise. That being said, please avoid utilizing a character from Krookodilian’s moveset. That way we won’t have a conflict of content. Ok your submission, please highlight why this character should be included and what the Assist Trophy will do when summoned

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
For reference these are the characters I used in my moveset in no particular order:
Karate Joe
Chorus Kids
Munchy Monk
Rhythm Girl + Tap trial Monkeys
Dough Dudes
Tambourine Monkey
Mandrill
Frog Ringleader + Back up Frog
See + Saw
Lumbear Jack + Dancing Cat
Crop stomper
Huebird
Dog Ninja
Baxter & Forthington
Cheer Reader
Baby Seal
Figure Fighter
Wandering Samurai
Shrimp Scamperers
Reporter + Wrestler

Inanimate objects:
Packing Pests
Fork
Power Caligraphy Brush
Launch Party box

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Gonna submit my assist trophy later. In
the meantime...
Job 63: Tibby (Brawler)

Tibby, the protagonist of Rhythm Heaven Megamix, joins the battle as a Mii Costume! When donning the Tibby costume, you would wear a helmet representing Tibby’s head, and some gear that represents Tibby’s body.
I was in the process of typing this very same submission but you beat me to it! I guess I will just further argue why Tibby should be the mii costume. Right now there isn't very much content from Megamix included, with the majority of the content being from Fever, despite Megamix being the most recent game, so Tibby would help give Megamix some representation.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Job 64
Cosmic Dance
Untitled572_20210305000902.png

Cosmic Dance is an Assist Trophy consisting of 4 Cosmo Dancers and 1 Cosmic Girl who will be in the background just like Pokemon Trainer where she will guide the Dancers into performing an attack. The Dancer themselves will run around the stage randomly and on random occurrence they will attack at the same time if the Cosmic Girl gave them an order. All their attack are base on the poses that took in the original game with the exception of one in which the Cosmic Girl will blew her whistle with the Dancers responded by pulling out their ping pong paddlers and swing it to the opponent which act similarly to a Smash Attack.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Job 63

Tap Trial Girl

Tap Trial Girl | Nintendo | Fandom

Tap Trial Girl is one of the mascots of the Rhythm Heaven series who has appeared throughout multiple games. She would be a standard Mii Brawler costume with her iconic red dress as the outfit and her hairstyle as a wig for headgear.
Sorry but Tap Trial is already part of Barista's Moveset

For reference these are the characters I used in my moveset in no particular order:
Karate Joe
Chorus Kids
Munchy Monk
Rhythm Girl + Tap trial Monkeys
Dough Dudes
Tambourine Monkey
Mandrill
Frog Ringleader + Back up Frog
See + Saw
Lumbear Jack + Dancing Cat
Crop stomper
Huebird
Dog Ninja
Baxter & Forthington
Cheer Reader
Baby Seal
Figure Fighter
Wandering Samurai
Shrimp Scamperers
Reporter + Wrestler

Inanimate objects:
Packing Pests
Fork
Power Caligraphy Brush
Launch Party box

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Chrom was part of Robin's Final Smash in Smash 4 while also being a Mii Fighter.

We literally just got Rex as a part of Pyra/Mythra's moveset while he was a Mii Fighter before.
You are right but Venus explicitly stated to avoid this type of situation for this specific job.

Please submit an Assist Trophy from the Rhythm Heaven franchise. That being said, please avoid utilizing a character from Krookodilian’s moveset. That way we won’t have a conflict of content.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Well, Chrom and Rex isn't an Assist which they act separately and only existed in the character moveset.
Literally half the Mii Fighter submissions so far are part of the moveset, including Venus's. I think it's clear that doesn't really matter.

You are right but Venus explicitly stated to avoid this type of situation for this specific job.
I was submitting a Mii Fighter, not an Assist Trophy.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Literally half the Mii Fighter submissions so far are part of the moveset, including Venus's. I think it's clear that doesn't really matter.

I was submitting a Mii Fighter, not an Assist Trophy.
I'm genuinely sorry, I need to read better.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I was in the process of typing this very same submission but you beat me to it! I guess I will just further argue why Tibby should be the mii costume. Right now there isn't very much content from Megamix included, with the majority of the content being from Fever, despite Megamix being the most recent game, so Tibby would help give Megamix some representation.
Hell yes! Fever is the most popular yet Megamix is left in the dust. I was originally going to submit Tibby as a fighter, but it was too late.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I know it sounds confusing but the reason for not allowing characters that appeared in the Barista moveset as I felt it could cause confusion during play. Unlike Mii Fighter costumes, the Assist Trophy does an attack that’s attributed to that character. I felt it would be domeegst disorienting to have a character vibe on screen that does the sane attack as one of the characters from Barista’s moveset.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Assist Trophy Job #64

Love Posse

The Love Posse girl will be sitting on top of her pink car and a speech bubble will pop in with a line like “into you” or “crazy into you”. The two Love Posse dudes appear on either side and will repeat what she said on a beat. These repeated statements appear in a speech bubble which is situated in the center and are combined together. These speech bubbles have a hitbox which will knock the opponent into the air. The further the Assist Trophy continues, the faster and more the speech bubbles comes out and deals more damage. Contrary to the actual game, the Posse is spaced out more further apar

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Job 64: Blue Birds + Captain Blue Bird

The Blue Birds would appear lined up together, with the Captain Blue Bird right in front. Any time an opponent gets near, Captain Blue Bird gives an order like "Peck your beak!" or "Stretch out your neck!" Peck your beak launches fighters forwards or downwards, while stretch out your neck launches opponents upwards. If no opponents come near for a bit, then the Blue Birds will pull out some weights, increasing their strength. At the end, the Captain orders the Blue Birds to fly away. They then come back with an odd tank like vehicle that the Captain is riding in (Image here)
The Blue Birds will pull it forward, damaging all opponents in its way. They then fly away and vanish.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be extending Mii Costume submissions so we can vote for both Assist Trophy and Mii Costumes at the same time.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Status
Not open for further replies.