• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Im sorry, what are you exactly referring to? The melee one or the Smash 64 one? For either, I will be linking to them on the front page. I’m trying to finish the recolors and rendering each costume but that’s slow going. Haven’t even gotten to Kirby at lol
Oh, so both voted costume is already featured on the front page, but I didn't see it or you haven't link it? My real intention is that where will the final recolors and costumes contained + the render, since there's like more than 70 character?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
For the Spirits that are missing, I had them on there first. But when I noticed that Venus hadn't put them on the OP I thought they were disqualified somehow. I'm trying to make the doc as coherent as possible as I can with this project, so when Venus adds one of those missing Spirits, I'll add them as well.

Also I had no idea Tingle had more than one game lol. I'll list the Series as Tingle Series from now on, thanks for pointing that out. And yeah, the 3rd party section of the doc might look a bit unorganized right now, but I'm planning on cleaning it a bit up soon. I'll list Buck Bumble right below the Rayman Spirits.
Morshu is on the OP though

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Morshu is on the OP though
Yes, Morshu wasn’t deemed important enough to be given protective status.

Oh, so both voted costume is already featured on the front page, but I didn't see it or you haven't link it? My real intention is that where will the final recolors and costumes contained + the render, since there's like more than 70 character?
I intend to but I have yet to do it. Palette swaps are a bit on the least-important side of things as, theoretically, we can do them at any moment. I’m generally taking my time with them and focusing on other time-sensitive matters.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Warioware Assist: Kat & Ana
Kat_and_Ana_in_Game_&_Wario.png

Kindergarten grade ninja sisters Kat & Ana (get it?) have been notable characters in the Warioware series since the first game way back in 2003. In fact, they were even chosen as assists to represent Warioware in both Brawl and 4 before ultimatley being mysteriously cut in Ultimate. But with Ashley being added into the fray in Infinite, I think it's a better time than ever to bring em back.

Kat & Anna would function essentially the exact same here as in prior entries, both flying across the stage in a synchronized pattern, slashing anyone in their way. Think Latios and Latias. To bring em up to snuff with modern assists, I can see the dev team sprinkle a little extra flair into em this time around, maybe a couple of swings from their katanas while flying by could help? Anyways after a predetermined amount of time, Kat and Anna will high five each other, then disappear.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ashley moveset submissions are closed

This time around, we had only 2 submitted movesets which is a bit disappointing but I suppose it makes the process go quicker. Please vote for one. This will stay open for 24 hours.

Ashley Moveset and Gameplay Proposal

“Ashley Conjures an Invitation!”

I’ll format it later

Ashley is a light-weight fighter and stands roughly the same height as the PSI bros, Lucas and Ness. Like any witch, Ashley’s main strengths lie in her ability to use magic and spells rather than all out-damage. In battle, she wields her Magical Wand in battle which allows her to conjure the powers she needs to Smash her opponents. This gives her slightly more reach; even more than the kiddy swordie called Toon Link. In comparison, she has a reach similar to Lucas’ Rope Snake grab. Most of her attacks lack the stopping and killing power of the other attacks on the roster but she can bolster her abilities through her magical properties. She has a lot of mastery in the air thanks to her repurposed side special that aids in her recovery. Furthermore, Red transforms into a parasol by The player holds up while in the air which, like Peach, slows down her descent. Her weak base damage output and lightweight makes her survivability potential laughable but she has plenty of tools and options to turn the tide of battle in her favor.

Neutral Special: Alien Friend
Debuting in Fame & Wario, Ashley calls forth an “alien buddy”. Charging the attack summons up to four Alien Buddies which will constantly rotate around Ahsley in a fashion similar to Mega Man’s Leaf Shield. However, it differs significantly from this attack in its utilization so Mega Man mains can’t go into playing Ashley thinking this will act the same. Pressing the Special Input while this is active fires an energy blast from each alien that is active and each shot is directed forward. The energy blast is similar in function to a Ray Gun blast though smaller with a wider radius. Coming close to the opponent while the aliens are active will deal damage.
Charging the Special Input will cause the aliens to spin more rapidly which will deal more hits per second and will also scatter the shots more so than the default version. However, this will tire the aliens out and will cause them to vanish quicker than when left alone. Grabbing the opponent while the aliens are active will cause them to home onto the opponent and perform kamikaze attacks after the opponent is thrown. Finally, shielding while they are active will cause any active aliens to ricochet off from the shield and perform kamikaze attacks after bouncing off.

Side Special: Red
Ashley summons her closest friend, the little devil Red, to aid in her attacks. This is an entirely situational attack that depends on how Red is brought forth. For the default, Red performs Trident Lunge where he slightly dashes forward and spears the opponent using the Trident. It has great range but it can’t be charged making it somewhat difficult to time. It has a sweetspot at the tip of the trident. Now, this attack changes in the air and it becomes her main recovery move. This is Broom. Bringing Red out while she is in the air at any elevation will transform Red into the Broom and will propel Ashley forward in a manner similar to the old Glide mechanism in Brawl and Steve’s Up Special (forgot the name lol). Tilting the control stick up or down will direct where she goes but she will eventually glide downwards. This is one of the better recovery abilities in the new roster to date and can cover the length of Final Destination plus more. Inputting the special button during this time causes her to perform a loop which will deal damage and knocks the opponent up- but she is limited to this one per time. Finally, he also works as a counter. Bringing Red out right when it connects with an enemy’s attack causes Red to transform into a large door with skull-door knob things. Red will then “open” which knocks the opponent forward after it opens; dealing high damage by multiplying the original attack’s damage.

Down Special: Cauldron Bubble
Inputting this attack brings out Ashley’s trusty cauldron and places it down on the ground. Doing this in the air causes the cauldron to fall to the ground in a manner similar to Steve(s Down Aerial. When inputted, the Cauldron will begin to bubble as the fire is lite underneath it. Inputting the Special Input while directly next to the cauldron brings up a menu similar to Monado Arts which shows several ingredients. The ingredients are:

Mandrake Root
Dried Newt
Rotten Apple
Monster Eyeball

Only four ingredients are available at one time and tilting the control stick to one of the Ingredients and letting go will “add” the Ingredient to the Cauldron. There is a visual cue that one was added as the cauldron begins to smoke. Unlike the Microgame, the player can place two ingredients down but can also place four ingredients for a particular powerful spell. The two ingredient spells can be placed in any order but, for the four ingredient spells, they must be in order for them to be ablke to be used,

Two Ingredient SpellsShield Strength for 20 seconds
Mandrake Root + Rotten Apple: Buff Attack Damage stat for 20 seconds
Mandrake Root + Monster Eyeball: Buff Speed Stat for 20 seconds

Dried Newt + Rotten Apple: Buff Launch Resistance stat for 20 seconds
Dried Newt + Monster Eyeball: Buff Jump for 20 seconds

Rotten Apple + Monster Eyeball: Buff Smash Attack Damage for 20 seconds

Four Ingredient Spells
Mandrake Root + Dried Newt + Rotten Apple + Monster Eyeball: Slow Time Spell (A spell that can be activated to slow down time)
Monster Eyeball + Mandrake Root + Dried Newt + Rotten Apple: Reflect (Reflect projectiles back like a Franklin Badge)
Rotten Apple + Monster Eyeball + Mandrake Root + Dried Newt: Poisoned Mist (Send out a poisonous mist that does continuous amounts of damage.)
Dried Newt + Rotten Apple + Monster Eyeball + Mandrake Root: Tripping Spell (Anyone within the general area trips)

Up Special: Crazy Galaxy
This one replaces her up special and her recovery move. Ashley pulls out her guitar from Crazy Galaxy and rocks down on it. Holding down the special button increases the duration of the attack. It functions similar to Mario’s since removed F.L.U.D.D. in that it pushes away opponents with high knockback but won’t deal any damage. How long the special button is held down will increase the knockback but decreases the radius of the attack. This particular attack is noteworthy because it covers Ashley on all sides. Performing this attack while in the air will cause Ashley to slightly slow down her descent

Normals

Jab: Wand Swipe - A simple swipe with her wand. The follow-up attack is a second downward swipe. The infinite jav is a continuous blast of magical sparks followed by one final one.

Dash: Broom Dash - Red quickly transforms into a Broom which she rides forward quickly. This comes out faster than her side special and does more damage upon impact. It can also fly over certain attacks and items such as Pitfalls and Snake’s C4.

Forward Tilt: Wand Slash - She performs an upward rising slash with her wand which knocks opponents upwards.

Up Tilt: Wand Wave - She waves her wand over her head in a motion similar to Zelda’s but with more reach but less knockback.

Down Tilt: Hex - She takes her wand and places it down on the ground close to her. This causes a spark of magic to shoot upwards. This attack had a bit of start up lag as it takes a few seconds to begin. She can move out of the attack after inputting it but before the hitbox starts.

Side Smash: Monster Plant - She summons a gigantic monster plant that will bite forward which deals tremendous amounts of damage. It has one of the longest start-up lag due to summoning the monstrous plant. Charging the attack up causes the plant to grow in size from its initial summoning. It also serves as a sort of meat shield for Ashley as it will take a hit for her.

Up Smash: Jam Session - She takes her Crazy Galaxy guitar and spins it in a full circle around her in an arc from right to left. The attack will trap any opponents that are next to her and carry them upwards to the pinnacle of the attack’s trajectory and then launch them. During the return trip to the left, it will slam into opponents and then launch them horizontally.

Down Smash: Jack o Lantern - She takes a pumpkin and lays it down on the ground. Charging the attack increases the length before it detonates. When it detonates, it not only deals damage but it covers the opponent in pumpkin goo which slows down the players slightly. This, combined with the Slow Down Spell, makes this a particularly devastating strategy.

Neutral Air: Starry Blast - Ashley points her Wand forward and zaps the opponent with star magic.

Side Air: Magic Zap - She fires a bolt of lighting from her Wand. This takes some time to come out and has really strange properties as the lighting bolt will actually move slower than one would imagine. It first moves up before stopping and then moving back down. It does this three times before exploding at the end.

Back Air: Witch Meteor - She pivots and then brings her Wand downward in a powerful slash. If the attack connects with the gem on the Wand, it becomes a meteor smash.

Up Air: Picture Book - She pulls out a picture book and holds it upwards which causes a blast of light to shoot upwards from it. Like the forward aerial, this had some start-up lag to it making a potential risky attack when shorthopping. Due to the nature of the book, it has great attack canceling properties.

Down Air: Skull Head - She conjures up a cartoony skull and thrusts it downwards. If it connects with the opponent, it bites tee times before launching by them downwards. Like the up air, it can protect Ashley from attacks making it a rather safe attack to pull off.

Grab: Magic Pull - She had an unique grab that has an invisible grab-box. It will take ahold of the opponent and then pull them to Ashley. The length is around three Mario’s bodies.

Forward Throw: Magic Pop - She distorts time and space to such an extent that the opponent vanishes in a tear in time. Moments later, they are then launched out of the year while covered in a strange purple effect that does continuous damage after the throw.

Back Throw: Boo Prison - She zaps the opponent and traps them into the pages of a book. She then tosses the book. If down off the ledge, it can cause the opponent to OHKO. Struggling free the opponent from the book.

Up Throw: Magic Rocket - She launches the opponent with a magical firework. Once it reaches a certain height, it explodes and deals high damage as well as collateral damage.

Down Smash: Undertaker - She will slam the opponent into the ground which buries then. She then conjures up a gravestone which slams down onto the opponent and then pops them up in front of Ashley. This can lead into a combo.

Final Smash: She’s Ashley!
She fires up a purple orb that travels the length of the stage. Anyone caught within the orb’s path will start to glow purple. Once the orb vanishes, anyone under the purple effect is suddenly trapped in a paralyzing spell. Together with Red, Ashley unleashed a barrage of magical spells around the stage. This will deal damage but won’t launch opponents. She then finally vanish and then reappear on the side of the stage in her Crazy Galaxy van and slams into anyone close to her which launches them with high knock back.
Cashregister9
ASHLEY MOVESET PROPOSAL

I went a Simple route for my Moveset but the complexity is there

--Gimmick
Ashley is accompanied by her assistant Red, Red is constantly following close behind Ashley he assists with some attacks

Her hair turns white whenever she casts spells (They will be marked with an {S} )

--Stats

Speed: Slightly Faster than Isabelle

Weight: Same as Isabelle

Fall speed: Same as Robin

Air Speed: Same as Isabelle

Initial Dash: Same as Isabelle

Run Speed: Slightly faster than Peach

--Basic Attacks

Jab: Red turns into Ashley's wand and Ashley hit's with it in a fashion similar to Isabelle's jab

Side tilt: Red Headbutts forwards

Up tilt: Red pokes upwards with his Trident

Down tilt: Red turns into Ashley's broom and she sweeps the floor

Dash Attack: Ashley Trips over herself and red looks scared

Get Up: Ashley spins her twin tails

Ledge Get Up: Red pokes at the ledge with his trident

Side Smash: Red turns into Ashley's wand and then she casts a fire spell in a manner similar to Mario's F-smash which has a 40% chance of dealing double damage {S}

Up Smash: Red turns into Ashley's wand and then she casts a Lightning spell Above her which has a 40% chance of dealing double damage {S}

Down Smash: Red turns into Ashley's wand and then she casts a Wind Spell around her which has a 40% chance of dealing double damage {S}

Neutral air: 4 aliens from Fame & Wario orbit around Ashley and red, it hits several times like Pikachu's Nair

Forward Air: Red turns into Ashley's wand and then she hit's downward with it

Back Air: Ashley Swings backwards with a guitar

Up Air: Red twirls his Trident above Ashley

Down Air: Ashley hits downwards with a giant Stuffed bunny but it has a 20% chance to be a Splattershot Jr. and a 20% chance to be a guitar They all have the same stats it's just visual

--Specials

Neutral: Dark Magic Zone, Ashley casts a field around her like her assist trophy and much like her assist, the spells are random, the longer she holds the button the larger the field becomes, and it lingers for 3 seconds at full size. The effects that can happen within the zone are as follows {S}
-Shrinks Opponents
-Slows Opponents
-Makes Opponents invisible
-Healing is now damage

Side: Guitar Blast, While the button is held a reticle appears, you can move this reticle around in a certain radius, letting go shoots a blast from Ashley's guitar

Down: Potion, Ashley summons a cauldron and starts to stir it if you hold the button, if you let go of the button at the right time, A potion will be tossed out of the cauldron in an arc, and it can either hit someone individually or it can splash on the ground and it effects an area, each potion has a random effect. If you let go of the button to early, Ashley takes some damage, if you let the meter run out, the Cauldron explodes dealing big damage to Ashley and opponents around her, the bomb from WarioWare appears above her as an indicator.

Here are the different potions
-Flower Potion - The opponents gain the Flower debuff
-Reverse Potion - The opponents controls are reversed
-KO Potion - This potion has a 10% chance of KOing instantly, the chance scales depending on damage
-Sleeping Potion - The opponents fall asleep
-Stun Potion - The opponents become stunned

Each potion has a readable icon on the projectile so you can quickly identify the type

Up: Broomstick, Red becomes Ashley's broomstick and she then rides the broom and is launched into the air, it controls similarly to Steve's Elytra

Final Smash: Hocus Pocus, Ashley summons a swarm of Fronks that move forward once opponents are hit they are launched into a cutscene where up to 3 opponents are put into a dark room The camera zooms out and Ashley is there and she starts to summon a large amount of objects and people (Including but not limited to Crazy Galaxy and Ashley's Creepy Crew) that batter the opponents, Then Dark Lord Hum Gree enters the room and eats the opponents. The cutscene ends and the room explodes and the opponents get launched, There is also a chance for the opponents to have random effects applied to them. the effects include. {S}
-Shield Break
-Slowed Down
-Sleep
-Flower
-Reverse Controls
-Instant KO (if over 100%)

--Grabs

Basic grab: Red Grabs the opponent

Dash Grab: Red quickly grabs the opponent

Pummel: Red stabs the opponent with his Trident

F-throw: Ashley summons a DS Stylus to carry the opponent forwards

B-throw: Red Turns into a broom and sweeps the opponent backwards

U-throw: Pyoro is summoned and launches the opponents upwards with their tongue

D-throw: Gahrumble is summoned and bites down on the opponent

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ashley moveset: Cashregister9

Yes, Morshu wasn’t deemed important enough to be given protective status.

I intend to but I have yet to do it. Palette swaps are a bit on the least-important side of things as, theoretically, we can do them at any moment. I’m generally taking my time with them and focusing on other time-sensitive matters.
What he’s trying to say is that Morshu is missing from the Google Docs.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I vote for Cashregister9's moveset

also, again, the "All-Star Revamp" option in the poll is misleading
I must of missed this. What’s misleading?
We What he’s trying to say is that Morshu is missing from the Google Docs.
Yeah, just wanted to comment before someone said “hey...why is Morshu a spirit?”

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I must of missed this. What’s misleading?

Yeah, just wanted to comment before someone said “hey...why is Morshu a spirit?”
The terminology “All-Star Mode Revamp” implies All-Star Mode would be reworked to play like it did in earlier games, as opposed to just adding a small amount of alt costumes to the character list.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
well, it leads people to believe it's bringing back/reworking all-star mode when all it's doing is adding the different alt characters (like alph and alex) to the existing all-star mode
Ah gotcha, well, regardless...it looks like it will be included so I’ll make a note about it when adding it in.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
How are Spirit themes being handled? Will they just be done by Venus? will it be passed around between different members of the dev team? Will it be a first come first serve thing? Asking because I had a few ideas for Spirit themes.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #50:
Wario Assist Trophy: Orbulon

Orbulon will float around in his oinker, decently high above the stage. Referencing his role in WarioWare Gold, he will throw out pigs onto opponents, similar to a mix of the old lakitu and spinies assist trophy and a space invader. He will home in on players, but slowly enough to where you can run away, slightly slower than the speed of a lakitu in the New Super Mario Bros games. If the opponent gets too far away he will put his hand over his eye like he is searching and teleport to be closer to the opponent when he sees them. He can be defeated if hit three times. Oinker's eyes will become X's and a tear will emerge when hit, as Well as orbulon's head turning blue. He deserves to be an assist trophy since he's been one of Wario's friends from the first game, and has a unique role as an assist trophy since Lakitu was cut from Ultimate. He also reportedly won a popularity poll conducted in Nintendo Power after the release of the first WarioWare game.

Wario Mii Costume: Captain Syrup

I think everyone can agree that Warioland needs more content, however with ashley getting in its unlikely than another Wario character will get a spot, so Captain Syrup, as likely the next in line as a wario rep, deserves to be in the game as some form, in this case a mii costume. She would be a brawler outfit, with her hair, bandana, and earrings being the headpeice, and everything else being the oufit. Also she is a pretty color of purple, which would look nice on a mii.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
All-Star Mode
All-Star Mode returns from Smash Ultimate, but is more similar to its appearances is Smash 4 and Brawl. You will have one life to get through 9 rounds which have ~10 fighters each, and are roughly sorted by time period. Every numbered and echo fighter is fought, but this time Alph, Alex, Erdrick, Solo, and Eight are also fought. The first round will start with the oldest fighter, Mr. Game & Watch, and the last round will end with the most recent fighter, Byleth. Stages for each round will be based on games that debuted with the characters in that time period i.e. Pac-Maze in round 1 and Garreg Mach Monastery in round 9. Between each round there will be a resting area where you can heal and collect prizes. Prizes will be won after each round, including coins, SP, spirits, snacks, and spirit board Support items. (as well as any new prizes introduced in Infinite). The prizes will start out small, and will increases as more rounds are cleared. There are three difficulties, Easy, Normal, and Hard, with the rewards being better as the difficulty increases. As in Smash 4, there will be a way to see which characters you have cleared All-Star Mode with, and on what difficulty you cleared it in. True All-Star mode will be unlocked once every character has been unlocked, which will be harder as there are more fighters, but the rewards will be even greater.
OrderFighterDebut Game (Japan)Debut Date (Japan)
1:ultgnw: Mr. Game & WatchBallApril 28, 1980
2:ultpacman: Pac-ManPac-ManMay 22, 1980
3:ultdk:Donkey KongDonkey KongJuly 9, 1981
4:ultmario:MarioDonkey KongJuly 9, 1981
5:ultluigi: LuigiMario Bros.July 14, 1983
6:ultlittlemac: Little MacPunch-Out!!December 1983
7:ultduckhunt: Duck HuntDuck HuntApril 21, 1984
8:ulticeclimbers: Ice ClimbersIce ClimberJanuary 30, 1985
9:ultrob: R.O.B.Stack-UpJuly 26, 1985
10:ultpiranha: Piranha PlantSuper Mario Bros.September 13, 1985
11:ultpeach: PeachSuper Mario Bros.September 13, 1985
12:ultbowser: BowserSuper Mario Bros.September 13, 1985
13:ultlink:LinkThe Legend of ZeldaFebruary 21, 1986
14:ultzelda: ZeldaThe Legend of ZeldaFebruary 21, 1986
15:ultsamus:SamusMetroidAugust 6, 1986
16:ultridley: RidleyMetroidAugust 6, 1986
17:ultsimon: SimonCastlevaniaSeptember 26, 1986
18:ultpit: PitKid IcarusDecember 19, 1986
19:ultpalutena: PalutenaKid IcarusDecember 19, 1986
20MedusaKid IcarusDecember 19, 1986
21:ultsnake: SnakeMetal GearJuly 13, 1987
22:ultryu: RyuStreet FighterAugust 30, 1987
23:ultken: KenStreet FighterAugust 30, 1987
24:ultmegaman: Mega ManMega ManDecember 17, 1987
25:ulthero3:ErdrickDragon Quest IIIFebruary 10, 1988
26:ultdaisy: DaisySuper Mario LandApril 21, 1989
27:ultmarth: MarthFire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of LightApril 20, 1990
28:ultdoc: Dr. MarioDr. MarioJuly 27, 1990
29:ultfalcon: Captain FalconF-ZeroNovember 21, 1990
30:ultyoshi:YoshiSuper Mario WorldNovember 21, 1990
31:ultsonic: SonicSonic the HedgehogJuly 26, 1991
32:ult_terry:TerryFatal Fury: King of FightersNovember 25, 1991
33:ultkirby:KirbyKirby's Dream LandApril 27, 1992
34:ultkingdedede: King DededeKirby's Dream LandApril 27, 1992
35:ulthero4: SoloDragon Quest VSeptember 27, 1992
36:ultwario: WarioSuper Mario Land 2: 6 Golden CoinsOctober 21, 1992
37:ultfox:FoxStar FoxFebruary 21, 1993
38:ultfalco: FalcoStar FoxFebruary 21, 1993
39:ultmetaknight: Meta KnightKirby's AdventureMarch 23, 1993
40:ultrichter: RichterCastlevania: Rondo of BloodOctober 29, 1993
41:ultness: NessEarthBoundAugust 27, 1994
42:ultdiddy: Diddy KongDonkey Kong CountryNovember 26, 1994
43:ultkrool: King K. RoolDonkey Kong CountryNovember 26, 1994
44:ultpokemontrainer: Pokémon Trainer:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:Pokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
45:ultpikachu:PikachuPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
46:ultjigglypuff: JigglypuffPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
47:ultmewtwo: MewtwoPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
1613171850340.png
Bandana Waddle Dee
Kirby Super StarMarch 21, 1996
49Jill ValentineResident EvilMarch 22, 1996
1613171559496.png
Crash Bandicoot
Crash BandicootSeptember 9,1996
51:ultcloud: CloudFinal Fantasy VIIJanuary 31, 1997
52:ultsephiroth:SephirothFinal Fantasy VIIJanuary 31, 1997
53:ultwolf: WolfStar Fox 64April 27, 1997
54:ultyounglink: Young LinkThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
55:ultsheik: SheikThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
56:ultganondorf: GanondorfThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
57:ultbanjokazooie:Banjo & KazooieBanjo-KazooieDecember 6, 1998
58:ultpichu: PichuPokémon Gold and Silver November 21, 1999
1613171266127.png
Waluigi
Mario TennisJuly 21, 2000
60:ultvillager: VillagerAnimal ForestApril 14, 2001
1613171374199.png
Isaac
Golden SunAugust 1, 2001
62:ultolimar: OlimarPikminOctober 26, 2001
63:ultroy: RoyFire Emblem: The Binding BladeMarch 29, 2002
64:ultbowserjr: Bowser Jr.Super Mario SunshineJuly 19, 2002
65:ulttoonlink: Toon LinkThe Legend of Zelda: The Wind WakerDecember 13, 2002
66:ultzss: Zero Suit SamusMetroid: Zero MissionMay 27, 2004
67:ulthero2: EightDragon Quest VIIINovember 27, 2004
1613171165775.png
Ashley
WarioWare: Touched!December 2, 2004
69:ultike: IkeFire Emblem: Path of RadianceApril 20, 2005
70:ultdarksamus: Dark SamusMetroid Prime 2: EchoesMay 26, 2005
71:ultlucas: LucasMother 3April 20, 2006
barista.png
Barista
Rhythm TengokuAugust 3, 2006
73:ultlucario: LucarioPokémon Diamond and Pearl September 28, 2006
74:ultrosalina: Rosalina & LumaSuper Mario GalaxyNovember 1, 2007
75:ultwiifittrainer: Wii Fit TrainerWii FitDecember 1, 2007
1613616294946.png
Stylist
Style SavvyOctober 23, 2008
77:ultbayonetta: BayonettaBayonettaOctober 29, 2009
78:ultshulk: ShulkXenoblade ChroniclesJune 10, 2010
79:ultsteve:SteveMinecraftNovember 18, 2011
80:ultdarkpit: Dark PitKid Icarus: UprisingMarch 22, 2012
81:ultrobin: RobinFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
82:ultchrom: ChromFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
83:ultlucina: LucinaFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
84:ultisabelle: IsabelleAnimal Crossing: New LeafNovember 8, 2012
85:ultalph: AlphPikmin 3July 13, 2013
86:ultgreninja: GreninjaPokémon X and Y October 12, 2013
1613172311990.png
Alex
Minecraft: Bountiful UpdateSeptember 2, 2014
88:ultinkling: InklingSplatoonMay 28, 2015
89:ultcorrin: CorrinFire Emblem FatesJune 25, 2015
90:ultjoker: JokerPersona 5September 15, 2016
91:ultincineroar: IncineroarPokémon Sun and Moon November 18, 2016
92:ultminmin Min MinARMSJune 16, 2017
93:ulthero: LuminaryDragon Quest XIJuly 28, 2017
94:ultpyra: PyraXenoblade Chronicles 2December 1, 2017
Mythra​
Xenoblade Chronicles 2December 1, 2017
1613616201213.png
Octoling
Splatoon 2: Octo ExpansionJune 13, 2018
97:ultbyleth: BylethFire Emblem: Three HousesJuly 26, 2019
Round #1:
:ultgnw::ultpacman::ultdk:
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultlittlemac::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultrob:
Round #2:
:ultpiranha::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultlink::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultridley::ultsimon::ultpit::ultpalutena:

Round #3:
:ultsnake::ultryu::ultken::ultmegaman::ulthero3::ultdaisy::ultmarth::ultdoc::ultfalcon::ultyoshi:
Round #4:
:ultsonic::ult_terry::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ulthero4::ultwario::ultfox::ultfalco::ultmetaknight::ultrichter:
Round #5:
:ultness::ultdiddy:
:ultkrool::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo:
1613171850340.png

Round #6:
1613171559496.png
:ultcloud::ultsephiroth::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultsheik:
:ultganondorf::ultbanjokazooie::ultpichu:
1613171266127.png
:ultvillager:
Round #7:
1613171374199.png
:ultolimar::ultroy::ultbowserjr::ulttoonlink::ultzss::ulthero2:
1613171165775.png
:ultike::ultdarksamus::ultlucas:
barista.png

Round #8:
:ultlucario::ultrosalina::ultwiifittrainer::ultbayonetta:
1613616243357.png
:ultshulk::ultsteve::ultdarkpit::ultrobin::ultchrom::ultlucina::ultisabelle:
Round #9:
:ultalph::ultgreninja: 1613172311990.png :ultinkling::ultcorrin::ultjoker::ultincineroar::ultminmin:ulthero::ultpyra::ultmythra: 1613616201213.png :ultbyleth:

Attachments

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
All Star Mode
20:ultsnake: SnakeMetal GearJuly 13, 1987
21:ultryu: RyuStreet FighterAugust 30, 1987
22:ultken: KenStreet FighterAugust 30, 1987
23:ultmegaman: Mega ManMega ManDecember 17, 1987
24:ulthero3:ErdrickDragon Quest IIIFebruary 10, 1988
25:ultdaisy: DaisySuper Mario LandApril 21, 1989
26:ultmarth: MarthFire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of LightApril 20, 1990
27:ultdoc: Dr. MarioDr. MarioJuly 27, 1990
28:ultfalcon: Captain FalconF-ZeroNovember 21, 1990
29:ultyoshi:YoshiSuper Mario WorldNovember 21, 1990
30:ultsonic: SonicSonic the HedgehogJuly 26, 1991
31:ult_terry:TerryFatal Fury: King of FightersNovember 25, 1991
32:ultkirby:KirbyKirby's Dream LandApril 27, 1992
33:ultkingdedede: King DededeKirby's Dream LandApril 27, 1992
34:ulthero4: SoloDragon Quest VSeptember 27, 1992
35:ultwario: WarioSuper Mario Land 2: 6 Golden CoinsOctober 21, 1992
36:ultfox: FoxStar FoxFebruary 21, 1993
37:ultfalco: FalcoStar FoxFebruary 21, 1993
38:ultmetaknight: Meta KnightKirby's AdventureMarch 23, 1993
39:ultrichter: RichterCastlevania: Rondo of BloodOctober 29, 1993
40:ultness: NessEarthBoundAugust 27, 1994
41:ultdiddy: Diddy KongDonkey Kong CountryNovember 26, 1994
42:ultkrool: King K. RoolDonkey Kong CountryNovember 26, 1994
43:ultpokemontrainer::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard: Pokémon TrainerPokémon Red and Green VersionsFebruary 27, 1996
44:ultpikachu:PikachuPokémon Red and Green VersionsFebruary 27, 1996
45:ultjigglypuff: JigglypuffPokémon Red and Green VersionsFebruary 27, 1996
46:ultmewtwo: MewtwoPokémon Red and Green VersionsFebruary 27, 1996
47Bandana Waddle DeeKirby Super StarMarch 21, 1996
48:ultcloud: CloudFinal Fantasy VIIJanuary 31, 1997
49:ultsephiroth:SephirothFinal Fantasy VIIJanuary 31, 1997
50:ultwolf: WolfStar Fox 64April 27, 1997
51:ultyounglink: Young LinkThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
52:ultsheik: SheikThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
53:ultganondorf: GanondorfThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
54:ultbanjokazooie:Banjo & KazooieBanjo-KazooieDecember 6, 1998
55:ultpichu: PichuPokémon Gold and Silver VersionsNovember 21, 1999
56WaluigiMario TennisJuly 21, 2000
57:ultvillager: VillagerDoubutsu no MoriApril 14, 2001
58IsaacGolden SunAugust 1, 2001
59:ultolimar: OlimarPikminOctober 26, 2001
60:ultroy: RoyFire Emblem: The Binding BladeMarch 29, 2002
61:ultbowserjr: Bowser Jr.Super Mario SunshineJuly 19, 2002
62:ulttoonlink: Toon LinkThe Legend of Zelda: The Wind WakerDecember 13, 2002
63:ultzss: Zero Suit SamusMetroid: Zero MissionMay 27, 2004
64:ulthero2: EightDragon Quest VIIINovember 27, 2004
65AshleyWarioWare: Touched!December 2, 2004
66:ultike: IkeFire Emblem: Path of RadianceApril 20, 2005
67:ultdarksamus: Dark SamusMetroid Prime 2: EchoesMay 26, 2005
68:ultlucas: LucasMother 3April 20, 2006
69:ultlucario: LucarioPokémon Diamond and Pearl VersionsSeptember 28, 2006
70:ultrosalina: Rosalina & LumaSuper Mario GalaxyNovember 1, 2007
71:ultwiifittrainer: Wii Fit TrainerWii FitDecember 1, 2007
72StylistStyle SavvyOctober 23, 2008
73:ultbayonetta: BayonettaBayonettaOctober 29, 2009
74:ultshulk: ShulkXenoblade ChroniclesJune 10, 2010
75:ultsteve:SteveMinecraftNovember 18, 2011
76:ultdarkpit: Dark PitKid Icarus: UprisingMarch 22, 2012
77:ultrobin: RobinFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
78:ultchrom: ChromFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
79:ultlucina: LucinaFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
80:ultisabelle: IsabelleAnimal Crossing: New LeafNovember 8, 2012
81:ultalph: AlphPikmin 3July 13, 2013
82:ultgreninja: GreninjaPokémon X and Y VersionsOctober 12, 2013
83AlexMinecraft: Bountiful UpdateSeptember 2, 2014
84:ultinkling: InklingSplatoonMay 28, 2015
85:ultcorrin: CorrinFire Emblem FatesJune 25, 2015
86:ultjoker: JokerPersona 5September 15, 2016
87:ultincineroar: IncineroarPokémon Sun and Moon VersionsNovember 18, 2016
88:ultminmin Min MinARMSJune 16, 2017
89:ulthero: LuminaryDragon Quest XIJuly 29, 2017
90OctolingSplatoon 2: Octo ExpansionJune 13, 2018
91:ultbyleth: BylethFire Emblem: Three HousesJuly 26, 2019
seems like you forgot crash, also Steve debuted in 2009

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
How are Spirit themes being handled? Will they just be done by Venus? will it be passed around between different members of the dev team? Will it be a first come first serve thing? Asking because I had a few ideas for Spirit themes.
Everyone has been assigned a number and a few days before we are set to get another spirit theme submission, I will give the old random number generator a spin and the number it comes up with will decide who does that spirit theme. I will then remove that number until the next cycle after we do through everyone. The next spirit theme submission will be 02/18.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
seems like you forgot crash, also Steve debuted in 2009
Ill add crash in a bit. I’ll also add round information if we do decide to revamp it and not just add in the alts. The first minecraft beta seems to be 2009, but 1.0.0 was released on the date listed. It’s also the date smash ultimate uses.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ill add crash in a bit. I’ll also add round information if we do decide to revamp it and not just add in the alts. The first minecraft beta seems to be 2009, but 1.0.0 was released on the date listed. It’s also the date smash ultimate uses.
I’ll be adding this onto the OP later. I’ll be taking a break from this thread as I’m doing a garage sale.

Please remember to submit your WarioWareMii Costume, WarioWare Assist Trophy, and contribute to the Ashley additional content. All of these will finish in 12 hours.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Also if you know nothing about Ashley or WarioWare, but still want to contribute, a reminder the the Codec google doc is still open.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
All Star Mode
26:ultmarth: MarthFire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of LightApril 20, 1990
36:ultfox:FoxStar FoxFebruary 21, 1993
43:ultpokemontrainer: Pokémon Trainer:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:Pokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
44:ultpikachu:PikachuPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
45:ultjigglypuff: JigglypuffPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
46:ultmewtwo: MewtwoPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
47View attachment 302869Bandana Waddle DeeKirby Super StarMarch 21, 1996
48View attachment 302868 Crash BandicootCrash BandicootSeptember 9,1996
49:ultcloud: CloudFinal Fantasy VIIJanuary 31, 1997
50:ultsephiroth:SephirothFinal Fantasy VIIJanuary 31, 1997
51:ultwolf: WolfStar Fox 64April 27, 1997
52:ultyounglink: Young LinkThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
53:ultsheik: SheikThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
54:ultganondorf: GanondorfThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
55:ultbanjokazooie:Banjo & KazooieBanjo-KazooieDecember 6, 1998
56:ultpichu: PichuPokémon Gold and Silver November 21, 1999
57View attachment 302866 WaluigiMario TennisJuly 21, 2000
58:ultvillager: VillagerAnimal ForestApril 14, 2001
59View attachment 302867IsaacGolden SunAugust 1, 2001
60:ultolimar: OlimarPikminOctober 26, 2001
61:ultroy: RoyFire Emblem: The Binding BladeMarch 29, 2002
62:ultbowserjr: Bowser Jr.Super Mario SunshineJuly 19, 2002
63:ulttoonlink: Toon LinkThe Legend of Zelda: The Wind WakerDecember 13, 2002
64:ultzss: Zero Suit SamusMetroid: Zero MissionMay 27, 2004
65:ulthero2: EightDragon Quest VIIINovember 27, 2004
66View attachment 302865AshleyWarioWare: Touched!December 2, 2004
67:ultike: IkeFire Emblem: Path of RadianceApril 20, 2005
68:ultdarksamus: Dark SamusMetroid Prime 2: EchoesMay 26, 2005
69:ultlucas: LucasMother 3April 20, 2006
70:ultlucario: LucarioPokémon Diamond and Pearl September 28, 2006
71:ultrosalina: Rosalina & LumaSuper Mario GalaxyNovember 1, 2007
72:ultwiifittrainer: Wii Fit TrainerWii FitDecember 1, 2007
73StylistStyle SavvyOctober 23, 2008
74:ultbayonetta: BayonettaBayonettaOctober 29, 2009
75:ultshulk: ShulkXenoblade ChroniclesJune 10, 2010
76:ultsteve:SteveMinecraftNovember 18, 2011
77:ultdarkpit: Dark PitKid Icarus: UprisingMarch 22, 2012
78:ultrobin: RobinFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
79:ultchrom: ChromFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
80:ultlucina: LucinaFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
81:ultisabelle: IsabelleAnimal Crossing: New LeafNovember 8, 2012
82:ultalph: AlphPikmin 3July 13, 2013
83:ultgreninja: GreninjaPokémon X and Y October 12, 2013
84View attachment 302872 AlexMinecraft: Bountiful UpdateSeptember 2, 2014
85:ultinkling: InklingSplatoonMay 28, 2015
86:ultcorrin: CorrinFire Emblem FatesJune 25, 2015
87:ultjoker: JokerPersona 5September 15, 2016
88:ultincineroar: IncineroarPokémon Sun and Moon November 18, 2016
89:ultminmin Min MinARMSJune 16, 2017
90:ulthero: LuminaryDragon Quest XIJuly 29, 2017
91View attachment 302864 OctolingSplatoon 2: Octo ExpansionJune 13, 2018
92:ultbyleth: BylethFire Emblem: Three HousesJuly 26, 2019
If only the Icon Thread was still active, Stylist was actually on the list of requests.

Thankfully for our remaining newcomers they haven't been turned into
so far. (Man is that thread a graveyard).

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
If only the Icon Thread was still active, Stylist was actually on the list of requests.
Thankfully for our remaining newcomers they haven't been turned into
so far. (Man is that thread a graveyard).
Its a shame, and I couldn't find any on google images either. I also had to google for Alex's stock icon since Smashboards still doesn't have a smilie for her (or zombie or enderman). Or American default R.O.B. for that matter. Also fun fact about stock icons kirby, meta knight, sonic, and R.O.B. are the only stock icons to have eyes. :ultkirby: :ultmetaknight: :ultsonic: :ultrob: (Enderman does too but once again smashboards no have). Larry has eyes for some reason too, but no pupils...:ultlarry:very strange considering they were fine with not giving lemmy eyes or eyebrows :ultlemmy:.

Maybe could be a job for our graphic desgins team to make a Stylist stock icon?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Speaking of Stylist, I know that someone is working on her alt costume but idk if it's done or not.
As with any Alt costumes, I would prefer us having an actual image representation of her alts rather than in text form. I saw some alts presented back when we were discussing her so we can include those.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
As with any Alt costumes, I would prefer us having an actual image representation of her alts rather than in text form. I saw some alts presented back when we were discussing her so we can include those.
Yeah, that is what I was referring too, I've seen someone working on it a few pages ago and I recommend some costume for inspiration.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I haven't worked on them for a while, school is starting to get more busy so let me know when you need them by

Stock Icons are a lot easier for me to do by virtue of them being much smaller so I can do that too

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I haven't worked on them for a while, school is starting to get more busy so let me know when you need them by

Stock Icons are a lot easier for me to do by virtue of them being much smaller so I can do that too
About Stock Icon, do you make only for the main costume or the rest of the alternate?

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I can make icons easily. I’m surprised I didn’t think of getting Stylists up considering I have them for the rest of the cast.
When you say the rest of the cast do you mean the other newcomers we've added (Isaac, Dee, Wa, Octo, Ashley, and Crash)? If so can you post them somewhere here so I can put them in the All-Star table instead of ones I pulled from google?

Also do you have any thoughts on whether I should include the info for a revamped All-Star mode or just leave it as ultimate's mode plus alts and newcomers? I support revamping All-Star mode, and if thats what people thought they were voting for then the majority does too, but I dont want to"cheat" so to speak, since I didn't include it in my original post.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
All Star Mode
36:ultfox:FoxStar FoxFebruary 21, 1993
43:ultpokemontrainer: Pokémon Trainer:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:Pokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
44:ultpikachu:PikachuPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
45:ultjigglypuff: JigglypuffPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
46:ultmewtwo: MewtwoPokémon Red and Green February 27, 1996
47View attachment 302869Bandana Waddle DeeKirby Super StarMarch 21, 1996
48View attachment 302868 Crash BandicootCrash BandicootSeptember 9,1996
49:ultcloud: CloudFinal Fantasy VIIJanuary 31, 1997
50:ultsephiroth:SephirothFinal Fantasy VIIJanuary 31, 1997
51:ultwolf: WolfStar Fox 64April 27, 1997
52:ultyounglink: Young LinkThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
53:ultsheik: SheikThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
54:ultganondorf: GanondorfThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNovember 21, 1998
55:ultbanjokazooie:Banjo & KazooieBanjo-KazooieDecember 6, 1998
56:ultpichu: PichuPokémon Gold and Silver November 21, 1999
57View attachment 302866 WaluigiMario TennisJuly 21, 2000
58:ultvillager: VillagerAnimal ForestApril 14, 2001
59View attachment 302867IsaacGolden SunAugust 1, 2001
60:ultolimar: OlimarPikminOctober 26, 2001
61:ultroy: RoyFire Emblem: The Binding BladeMarch 29, 2002
62:ultbowserjr: Bowser Jr.Super Mario SunshineJuly 19, 2002
63:ulttoonlink: Toon LinkThe Legend of Zelda: The Wind WakerDecember 13, 2002
64:ultzss: Zero Suit SamusMetroid: Zero MissionMay 27, 2004
65:ulthero2: EightDragon Quest VIIINovember 27, 2004
66View attachment 302865AshleyWarioWare: Touched!December 2, 2004
67:ultike: IkeFire Emblem: Path of RadianceApril 20, 2005
68:ultdarksamus: Dark SamusMetroid Prime 2: EchoesMay 26, 2005
69:ultlucas: LucasMother 3April 20, 2006
70:ultlucario: LucarioPokémon Diamond and Pearl September 28, 2006
71:ultrosalina: Rosalina & LumaSuper Mario GalaxyNovember 1, 2007
72:ultwiifittrainer: Wii Fit TrainerWii FitDecember 1, 2007
73StylistStyle SavvyOctober 23, 2008
74:ultbayonetta: BayonettaBayonettaOctober 29, 2009
75:ultshulk: ShulkXenoblade ChroniclesJune 10, 2010
76:ultsteve:SteveMinecraftNovember 18, 2011
77:ultdarkpit: Dark PitKid Icarus: UprisingMarch 22, 2012
78:ultrobin: RobinFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
79:ultchrom: ChromFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
80:ultlucina: LucinaFire Emblem AwakeningApril 19, 2012
81:ultisabelle: IsabelleAnimal Crossing: New LeafNovember 8, 2012
82:ultalph: AlphPikmin 3July 13, 2013
83:ultgreninja: GreninjaPokémon X and Y October 12, 2013
84View attachment 302872 AlexMinecraft: Bountiful UpdateSeptember 2, 2014
85:ultinkling: InklingSplatoonMay 28, 2015
86:ultcorrin: CorrinFire Emblem FatesJune 25, 2015
87:ultjoker: JokerPersona 5September 15, 2016
88:ultincineroar: IncineroarPokémon Sun and Moon November 18, 2016
89:ultminmin Min MinARMSJune 16, 2017
90:ulthero: LuminaryDragon Quest XIJuly 29, 2017
91View attachment 302864 OctolingSplatoon 2: Octo ExpansionJune 13, 2018
92:ultbyleth: BylethFire Emblem: Three HousesJuly 26, 2019
either Octoling should be moved to 2015 (Octolings were in Splatoon 1) or Bandana Dee should be moved to Super Star Ultra (that's when he became a prominent character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom