• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
you know I feel like people may have misinterperated the "All-Star Mode" one...

Game Mode Improvement: All Star Mode (This mode wasn't listed but it is a current mode, just don't count it if it doesn't qualify)
Pretty simple change, but Alph, Eight, Solo, Erdrick, and Alex would be added to the line up slotted where their game's release would be. Or update in the case of Alex. I would include the Koopalings, Zombie, and Enderman but they only have one skin so if you play as that character then it would mess it up. Leaf Isn't actually playable so she wouldn't be here either. The main reason for me submitting this is that right now in all star mode the Luminary appears in the time slot for DQIII's release date, which is honestly one of my biggest pet peeves in all of Smash Ultimate.
I think some people may have thought this was bringing back All-Star Mode...

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Oh, I played so little all star smash in Ultimate I didn’t realize that it was so different than previous versions of it. I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing it back, but I was under the impression that this was job was just edits to existing modes and all star smash is a mode in Ultimate currently, even if its watered down from previous versions.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Still not sure what will happen when and if I submit Master Hand but I guess we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I'm not completely sure why I know this but according to the wiki page, Namco cant use Yum-Yum due to legal rights. Would this disqualify her from being a spirit?
Also I compiled even more errors of the front page :)
The Shovel Knight spirit Phantom Striker spirit is incorrectly spelt as Phantom Knight

The Shovel Knight spirit Troupple King is misspelled as Trouple King

Buzzy Beetle spirit is listed as from Mario Bros. but should be from Super Mario Bros.

King Totometsu is spirit is listed as being from Mario Land when it should be from Super Mario Land

Galarian Slowbro spirit is listed as being from Crown Tundra when it should be from Isle of Armor

Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, & Moltres is listed as from Pokemon a Sword & Shield (a shouldn’t be there)

The B in EarthBound Beginning for the Giegue spirit’s game of origin should be capitalized.

The Topi (JP) and Topi (US) spirits are missing their game of origin (Ice Climbers)

The game of origin for the Wario spirits Penny Crygor and Super Makermatic 21 are missing the colon after Warioware (WarioWare: Smooth Moves) (WarioWare: D.I.Y.)

The Splatoon spirit Salmonid Chums is misspelled as salmon chudds, and should also be from Splatoon 2 not Splatoon.

The splatoon spirit C. Q. Cumber is misspelled as C. Q. Cucumber

The Golden Sun spirits’ game of origin have some italicized, when none of the other series have italicized game origins,

The Style Savvy spirits from Style Savvy: Trendsetters have a semicolon instead of a colon in the game of origin

The Style Savvy Angelique spirit is not bolded when all the others are

The Sonic the hedgehog Moto Bug spirit is listed incorrectly as Bug

The Mega Man Ring Man spirit isn’t linked to a post
https://smashboards.com/threads/ult...-op-first-before-joining.510119/post-24267114

The Crash Bandicoot spirit Nitros Oxide’s link extends into the first parentheses of the game of origin

The Other spirits Wifi Assitant and E-Shop bag are both from 3DS, but one is listed as (3DS), and the other is (Nintendo 3DS)
All of the Plants Vs. Zombie spirits are missing the period after Vs in the game origin besides Newspaper Zombie

The Celeste spirits Madeline and Badeline are misspelled as Madeleine and Badeleine

Perkilator’s Fire Emblem Gaiden spirits seem to be missing
https://smashboards.com/threads/ult...-op-first-before-joining.510119/post-24275514

Kirby and Golden Sun music still listed, Might be redundant now since all music is listed on another doc

As far as I can tell The title Smash Infinite is nowhere on the front page, outside of the title of the thread at the top of every page, so that should probably be added.

The Astral Chain spirits are missing the valentines day spirit event tag.

The pokemon Spirit Tsareena is missing the valentines day spirit tag.

The Rhythm Heaven spirit Beary is missing a link
https://smashboards.com/threads/ult...-op-first-before-joining.510119/post-24277050

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright so, I have a few grievances on the terms of the Smash E3 reveal. Starting with this:
E3 Reveal Trailer
  • Characters
    • Newcomers
      • Isaac
      • Bandana Waddle Dee
      • Octoling
      • Waluigi
      • Crash
      • Stylist
I think there are too many newcomers here. I think we should scale it back. Coming from a fan of Smash, someone who would simply watch the reveals suggested here. I feel like the amount of reveals should be at 3 + Octoling. So that would mean trimming out 2 and moving them elsewhere. Noticeably there is no Smash Bros. Direct on the schedule which is where there could be two reveals. There’s even precedent to have two Smash Bros. Directs in one cycle from the last two game cycles. This is where I feel you should also move this:
Veteran Updates
  • Mario
  • Donkey Kong
  • Samus
  • Ganondorf
  • Young Link
This would allow Sakurai to focus on these changes and allow the 3 newcomers revealed at E3 their chance to shine through treehouse gameplay of each of the 3 characters and Octoling. Otherwise I think the E3 reveal plan with the Assist Trophies could work fine but as a fan I feel like the amount of characters revealed would be overwhelming. Especially if we don’t get to see the gameplay of the individual 5+ revealed characters. If they’re just announced and they can’t all be shown off. I’ll be disappointed. Especially since this hypothetical E3 Smash reveal will align itself with other games like potentially a new Mario and Zelda.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I’d personally say Yum-Yum isn’t disqualified given that we’re using characters from a variety of companies with no playable characters for Spirits, even some that are indeed super stingy.

Characters owned by different companies than their series are nothing new (Dr. Wright, Geno, presumably Morshu)

Speaking of which, Morshu is absent from the Spirits Google Doc - has he been protected or rejected? Or just forgotten?

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I’d personally say Yum-Yum isn’t disqualified given that we’re using characters from a variety of companies with no playable characters for Spirits, even some that are indeed super stingy.

Characters owned by different companies than their series are nothing new (Dr. Wright, Geno, presumably Morshu)

Speaking of which, Morshu is absent from the Spirits Google Doc - has he been protected or rejected? Or just forgotten?
someone wanted to protect him, so he wasn't added, and when it was decided morshu couldn't be protected they must've forgot to add him in

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I think there are too many newcomers here. I think we should scale it back. Coming from a fan of Smash, someone who would simply watch the reveals suggested here. I feel like the amount of reveals should be at 3 + Octoling. So that would mean trimming out 2 and moving them elsewhere.
Brawl had 5 revealed at once, (albeit this made more sense at the time since there weren’t directs) and Ultimate had 7 + daisy if you count veterans. While veterans don’t need to have their moveset shown again, they are reveals. I think it’s definitely possible to have all 5 + octoling revealed at once provided treehouse will cover them after.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
With all due respect both Smash Ultimate’s and Brawl’s huge reveals were both handled quite messily. For instance if you go back and watch the Nintendo Treehouse gameplay from 2018 you won’t find any of the returning vets getting a spotlight, the closest ones being Zelda and Ganondorf getting short snippets. But all in all there was no deep dive into say Snake, Pokémon Trainer, or Ice Climbers who were the only cut returning vets present in the demo. They focused most solely on Ridley and Inkling.

What I’m getting at is: every new character deserves a Sakurai presents, not even K. Rool got one similar with the closes base character being Simon who got one, so putting all these characters into one spot basically eliminates the possibility that these characters will receive that special treatment. As a Snake fan I was pretty ****ing hurt that treehouse didn’t even play the character, if I remember correctly, at all. I think each character deserves its own spotlight even if that means that you can’t shove all the hype characters into one presentation. Brawl and Smash 4’s reveals is not what I would be aiming for because at that point you’re just making these characters seem like yet another face on the roster and nothing more.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
With all due respect both Smash Ultimate’s and Brawl’s huge reveals were both handled quite messily. For instance if you go back and watch the Nintendo Treehouse gameplay from 2018 you won’t find any of the returning vets getting a spotlight, the closest ones being Zelda and Ganondorf getting short snippets. But all in all there was no deep dive into say Snake, Pokémon Trainer, or Ice Climbers who were the only cut returning vets present in the demo. They focused most solely on Ridley and Inkling.

What I’m getting at is: every new character deserves a Sakurai presents, not even K. Rool got one similar with the closes base character being Simon who got one, so putting all these characters into one spot basically eliminates the possibility that these characters will receive that special treatment. As a Snake fan I was pretty ****ing hurt that treehouse didn’t even play the character, if I remember correctly, at all. I think each character deserves its own spotlight even if that means that you can’t shove all the hype characters into one presentation. Brawl and Smash 4’s reveals is not what I would be aiming for because at that point you’re just making these characters seem like yet another face on the roster and nothing more.
You make a good point, as I remember being dissapointed when Sakurai didn’t cover Ridley and K. Rool himself when those were the two biggest requests at the time since they were the end stingers.

The lack of pomp and circumstance might just be the nature of base game content though, since there can’t be a Mr. Sakurai presents every week to cover each newcomer, especially when the rest of base game still needs to be developed.

This could maybe be done on the wikia, but we could write bios for each of the newcomers, filled with similar content to a Mr. Sakurai presents, which would possibly give them more attention.

There are ways to give newcomers individuality without having them be all revealed at separate events, and I think producing supplementary content to be presented alongside the newcomer is better than retroactively separating them.

I do agree that it would be nice to find a way to make newcomers stand out, especially ones that aren’t bringing new series with them such as Ashley, since new stages/assists/items/ for newcomers that introduce a series with them makes them stand out more.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ashley moveset submissions ends in 24 hours

Maybe? It seems really strange to just have a recolor of your alt costume, feels kinda like if Samus still has her Dark Samus recolor and Peach still has her Daisy recolor despite them being playable.
Ok, I’ll remove my Alt and replace it with yours as the Brown Alt was the next one the list. Any others that look out of place or should read changed?

Alright so, I have a few grievances on the terms of the Smash E3 reveal. Starting with this:

I think there are too many newcomers here. I think we should scale it back. Coming from a fan of Smash, someone who would simply watch the reveals suggested here. I feel like the amount of reveals should be at 3 + Octoling. So that would mean trimming out 2 and moving them elsewhere. Noticeably there is no Smash Bros. Direct on the schedule which is where there could be two reveals. There’s even precedent to have two Smash Bros. Directs in one cycle from the last two game cycles. This is where I feel you should also move this:

This would allow Sakurai to focus on these changes and allow the 3 newcomers revealed at E3 their chance to shine through treehouse gameplay of each of the 3 characters and Octoling. Otherwise I think the E3 reveal plan with the Assist Trophies could work fine but as a fan I feel like the amount of characters revealed would be overwhelming. Especially if we don’t get to see the gameplay of the individual 5+ revealed characters. If they’re just announced and they can’t all be shown off. I’ll be disappointed. Especially since this hypothetical E3 Smash reveal will align itself with other games like potentially a new Mario and Zelda.
We definitely have a Direct planned but I haven’t worked out the specifics enough. As for the the numbers of newcomers, they are a quite a lot but I was trying to shot for something between Brawl and the trio that we have been getting since Smash 4. I wanted to deviate from that tradition

Another thing is that Ice Midbus (enhanced from Midbus) and Elder Guardian (enhances from Guardian) are missing as well.
That’s news to me? Where are these Spirits?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You make a good point, as I remember being dissapointed when Sakurai didn’t cover Ridley and K. Rool himself when those were the two biggest requests at the time since they were the end stingers.

The lack of pomp and circumstance might just be the nature of base game content though, since there can’t be a Mr. Sakurai presents every week to cover each newcomer, especially when the rest of base game still needs to be developed.

This could maybe be done on the wikia, but we could write bios for each of the newcomers, filled with similar content to a Mr. Sakurai presents, which would possibly give them more attention.

There are ways to give newcomers individuality without having them be all revealed at separate events, and I think producing supplementary content to be presented alongside the newcomer is better than retroactively separating them.

I do agree that it would be nice to find a way to make newcomers stand out, especially ones that aren’t bringing new series with them such as Ashley, since new stages/assists/items/ for newcomers that introduce a series with them makes them stand out more.
Ridley did get a Sakurai presents actually!
Or at least as closely as we could for treehouse. And even Inkling got something KINDA similar:
But Isabelle and K. Rool not getting anything of the like makes it seem as if these characters are less important. You could make an argument for long gone returning vets in Smash Ultimate but now that there won’t be any cut vets returning it doesn’t make a lot of sense to NOT give these new characters a spotlight.

As I said at this point we’re at a road where we’re on 82 characters. If you just throw characters in there with almost 0 spotlight they could just be lost in the shuffle which is actually an entirely new problem that I feel like you guys need to figure out a way to tackle. If Octoling was added as an echo for instance and was just announced and not focused on, as they most likely would be, people would oft forget they were even a character and even more so if there’s echoes of new characters, like Coco for Crash, coming in. Each individual character can’t just be counted on to make a big splash because they made it in.

Something special needs to come with each character to make them stand out at the very least, if not a Sakurai Presents, because in Sephiroth’s gameplay even Sakurai himself said that it just feels like a face on the roster without something to set them a part.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I don't think there's anything wrong with the character blowout for E3. Everyone is here doesn't have the same effect the second time so I feel like we could use a Brawl-style blowout for the reveal. We've made sure that each character so far comes with a home stage so they don't get lost in the shuffle. It's unrealistic to expect a Sakurai Presents for every single newcomer, even for a fanmade roster.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
There’s another inaccuracy on the Spirit doc: Kakashi, Buriki and Lion are from Ripened: Tingle’s Balloon Trip of Love, not Freshly Picked: Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland. I also listed them as primary, not support. Additionally, Morshu is still missing, as is About Time Tawna and Professor Roo, and Buck Bumble isn’t listed alongside his fellow Ubisoft characters.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
That’s news to me? Where are these Spirits?
Spirit: Guardian
Spirit Type: Advanced Defence
Spirit effect: can evolve after reaching level 99
Can evolve into Elder Guardian (Ace Spirit, gives you increased range on Attacks)
Spirit: Midbus (Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story)
Spirit Type: Defence Ace
Spirit Effect: He can evolve after reaching level 99
Evolves into Ice Midbus (Shield Legend) (Increases Power in all Specials)
They were written in text inside the spirits they are enhanced from.

Elder Guardian (Minecraft Vanilla)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Shield
Effect: Shield Durability ↑
  • Enhance from the Guardian spirit
Blizzard Midbus (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
Class: Legend
Type: Primary Shield
Effect: Special-Move Power ↑
  • Enhance from the Midbus spirit
Elder Guardian (Minecraft Vanilla)
Blizzard Midbus (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)​

Since the spirits were inside other spirits I made new profiles for them. I changed Ice Midbus to Blizzard Midbus because that seems to be his official name. The spirit effect that Elder Guardian had, increased range, is one that doesn't exist, and also probably couldn't exist considering it would mean that hitboxes would be changed which would probably be too much effort to code for a spirit ability, so I changed it to increased shield durability to reference mining fatigue in ocean monuments.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So on a couple of things regarding Ashley...

We currently have 2 submitted movesets. If you wish to submit one, please do so within 6 hours.
We will table giving her a homestage until later

And...

Job #49: Submit additional Ashley information

Please submit additional information such as taunts, victory animations, and so on. Please only submit one category (for example, just submit taunts instead of taunts, entrance animation, and crowd chants) in order to allow multiple people to have content in it.

On-Screen Appearance

Idle Animations

Taunts
1 A Green aura surrounds Ashley as she faces the camera and holds her palm out mimicking this art

Victory Animations

Victory Theme
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Kirby Hat

Boxing Ring Poster

The Girl Next Door Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Crowd Chant
WHOS OUR GIRL? AH-ASH-LEY! Krookodilian Krookodilian

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #49

On-screen appearance: the gate from her stage in Touched opens up, revealing a menacingly standing Ashley who slowly walks to the foreground

Idle animation: Ashley gets out her rabbit doll and rubs its head - causing said head to fall off

Victory theme: an orchestral, instrumental excerpt of her theme song that begins off cute but slowly gains a sinister tone. “But I think you’re nice and maybe we could be friends - and if you say no you’re toast!”

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #49

On-screen appearance: the gate from her stage in Touched opens up, revealing a menacingly standing Ashley who slowly walks to the foreground

Idle animation: Ashley gets out her rabbit doll and rubs its head - causing said head to fall off

Victory theme: an orchestral, instrumental excerpt of her theme song that begins off cute but slowly gains a sinister tone. “But I think you’re nice and maybe we could be friends - and if you say no you’re toast!”
Please submit only one category so everyone can get content in. Which one do you want to submit?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Victory theme. I assumed you meant one PER category (for example one out of three taunts) and we’d do a vote.
We don’t do voting for additional information. As for the victory theme, do you have a possible video clip to demonstrate how this sounds? That way, I can include it. I’m more or less leaning on including cashregister’s as it has a video linked to it.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
We don’t do voting for additional information. As for the victory theme, do you have a possible video clip to demonstrate how this sounds? That way, I can include it. I’m more or less leaning on including cashregister’s as it has a video linked to it.
Timestamped for convenience:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
And one more job...

Job #50: Replace the Ashley Assist Trophy and Mii Costume with that of another WarioWare/Wario Land Character

With Ashley confirmed for the game, let’s replace that missing spot with more Wario content. Please submit a WarioWare/Wario Land Assist Trophy and/or Mii Costume. For the Assist Trophy, please explain how they would act when summoned. For the Mii Costume, please explain why this particular character, for lack of a better term, deserves to be a Mii costume.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #50

AT: Gold Digger

A nose appears at the top middle of the stage and starts moving from left to right - a hand will appear from the bottom of the stage beneath characters and push them to the top - if it hits the nostril any character atop the finger will be covered in green “ink”, making them lighter, if it hits a non-nostril part of the nose the character will bounce back to the ground, and if it doesn’t hit the nose at all the character will be KO’d.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 50

Jimmy T.

When Summoned, Jimmy T. will go to the middle of the screen and the camera will focus on him he will perform several dance moves over the course of a couple seconds, if you don't taunt at all during his dance, you will take a lot of damage and will be launched.

The Jimmy T. Mii costume will be a Brawler and the hat will be his hair, Glasses, Nose and Mustache, and the body will be his coat, pants and shoes.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Job #50: Cpt. Syrup (Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3)
359C2672-D7F3-420D-B994-D6F85EB42862.png

This glamorous pirate leader sets anchor onto the battlefield when summoned. She’ll take whatever item’s present (including in the clutches of another fighter for some items) and bring it back to the summoner, assuming they’re not K.O.’d. If the summoner is K.O.‘d, she simply leaves and keeps the stolen item for herself.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Ok, I’ll remove my Alt and replace it with yours as the Brown Alt was the next one the list. Any others that look out of place or should read changed?
The new Brown and Olive skins for Dr. Mario are both based off the same sprite, so they're basically the same Alt, so one should be replaced. If we're replacing Sheik's OoT Alt because its too similar to an existing skin, then Zelda's Twilight Princess alt should also be replaced, Since her 7th alt is already based on that. The top next voted skin for Dr. Mario is my Silver Alt based on Dr. Metal Mario, and Zelda's next top voted skin is my purple alt based on Hilda. (which actually looks like it got first and was missed). Also the Pastel Alt (Which I envisioned as pink not turquoise since its based on Tiki) for Marth, and the Silver alt for Roy are both my submissions which I forgot to put my name with on the doc.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Job #50: Mona (Assist Trophy)
Mona_on_scooter_WWMM_art.jpg

Mona is one of the many recurring characters in WarioWare; she's been there since the beginning, being one of the first sets to be unlocked in the first game, and she's since become one of the series' most iconic characters.

Mona as an Assist Trophy is mainly inspired by her storylines in Mega Microgames and Twisted, and she uses a design that's a mix of her MM and Gold designs. Mona would ride around the stage on her scooter at high speeds; she doesn't home into players and in fact tries to avoid them, but getting hit by her or struck into her bike would result in considerable damage and high knockback. Her main means of attack are her animal friends: when close to an opponent, she can summon one of three animals. The elephant would shoot sludge that slows down anyone it hits (medium damage but no knockback) and leaves a pool that causes the same effect. The pig shoots a soccer ball, that remains spawned afterwards. The monkey throws a banana peel, that does slightly more damage and has a different look from normal banana peels.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
WarioWare Mii Gunner Costume

Dr. Crygor

1613116521156.png

This not-so-evil scientist who is possibly misunderstood conducts various experiments and crafts inventions with his daughter, Penny. Despite his appearance, he is actually 103 years old. While he isn’t as iconic as some of the other characters like Mona and Jimmy T, he’s rather eccentric looking and that’s what counts for Mii costumes. Despite never actually using a gun, he invents one just for Smash. It’s pretty silly looking.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
There’s another inaccuracy on the Spirit doc: Kakashi, Buriki and Lion are from Ripened: Tingle’s Balloon Trip of Love, not Freshly Picked: Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland. I also listed them as primary, not support. Additionally, Morshu is still missing, as is About Time Tawna and Professor Roo, and Buck Bumble isn’t listed alongside his fellow Ubisoft characters.
For the Spirits that are missing, I had them on there first. But when I noticed that Venus hadn't put them on the OP I thought they were disqualified somehow. I'm trying to make the doc as coherent as possible as I can with this project, so when Venus adds one of those missing Spirits, I'll add them as well.

Also I had no idea Tingle had more than one game lol. I'll list the Series as Tingle Series from now on, thanks for pointing that out. And yeah, the 3rd party section of the doc might look a bit unorganized right now, but I'm planning on cleaning it a bit up soon. I'll list Buck Bumble right below the Rayman Spirits.

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
I don't know if this is necessary or not but I would like to see a separate table for the character artwork in that file.
You know, I've actually thought of adding Spirit Art as well within the same table. But that'd just be a pain to navigate as it'd take way more time to scroll through them. So I thought of adding the artwork in another Sheet entirely, as you proposed. The thing is though is that adding images for each spirit in Google Sheets is a wayyy bigger hassle than it should be and it would take ages as I'd have to manually add an image for all 1800+ entries in their respective cells. I miiiight muster the courage one day to take that challenge head-on, but don't count on it lmao.

Hopefully the link of submission compensates for that, as most people here already submit their spirit with their corresponding art.

Perhaps it'd be easier to do with the wikia once we get that up and running. It'd be amazing to see all our Spirit Submissions in way the smash bros wiki does it by series. (ex. Mario Spirits)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You know, I've actually thought of adding Spirit Art as well within the same table. But that'd just be a pain to navigate as it'd take way more time to scroll through them. So I thought of adding the artwork in another Sheet entirely, as you proposed. The thing is though is that adding images for each spirit in Google Sheets is a wayyy bigger hassle than it should be and it would take ages as I'd have to manually add an image for all 1800+ entries in their respective cells. I miiiight muster the courage one day to take that challenge head-on, but don't count on it lmao.

Hopefully the link of submission compensates for that, as most people here already submit their spirit with their corresponding art.

Perhaps it'd be easier to do with the wikia once we get that up and running. It'd be amazing to see all our Spirit Submissions in way the smash bros wiki does it by series. (ex. Mario Spirits)
It’s more or less up and running but I’m finetuning certain sections. We can expect to get a link up here by next week. That being said, the Apirit section is still absent. It’s mostly the characters, stages, and items that are up and running

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
So, I just notice it now but what happened to the recolor and alt costume that we voted? is it contain on a file or just buried in the previous pages since we know that there's already separate doc for submitting it?

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So, I just notice it now but what happened to the recolor and alt costume that we voted? is it contain on a file or just buried in the previous pages since we know that there's already separate doc for submitting it?
Im sorry, what are you exactly referring to? The melee one or the Smash 64 one? For either, I will be linking to them on the front page. I’m trying to finish the recolors and rendering each costume but that’s slow going. Haven’t even gotten to Kirby at lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom