• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK - Southampton Smash (melee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko

Smash Champion
glad to see the new players making efforts :)

I know ben would love to go but he's enjoying the "bite in the ***" that comes back after being a student.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm in - I was looking at train tickets and could find £25 coming back the next day (with a young person's railcard)- don't know if that's still too much for you.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Yeah 25 squid sounds good. Can you book me one? I'll give you the money tommorow assuming your going to CG.

I have also been entertaining thoughts of a Southampton tourney with CGSoc. Thoughts? Good/bad? Ideas? Time of year?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yeah 25 squid sounds good. Can you book me one? I'll give you the money tommorow assuming your going to CG.

I have also been entertaining thoughts of a Southampton tourney with CGSoc. Thoughts? Good/bad? Ideas? Time of year?
Might not be 25 quid anymore as that was when I looked at the prices a while ago.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
I will look into booking you a ticket also, assuming they are still there - what sort of time would we want to be arriving in Birmingham? Either way, don't think I'm gonna be at CGSoc tomorrow, I have a presentation I need to finish writing and hand in, but if that all gets done early who knows.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Well we want to get to Birmingham as early as poss rly. But we definitely need to be there before registration. Which is 13:00 to 13:30 I think.

But not too early lol or I'll die.

Aiko

Smash Champion
well there are a few players in birmingham who will look after you. Hao and Kyuubi X.

I'll be arriving at 12 if that helps

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Vaguely recollect what you look like from a vid with something about johns. Think it had VA in it too.

I'm white. 6 ft 2 and like BK (+other stuff) drinking and playing poker. You'll notice me cos I might be hung over and will definitely look a tramp. Might be singing\humming pendulum too. And the slowest and worst fox player.

And I think BB meant 'he looks like he has the banter'. You know in the same way this thread does.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool if it's the john's vid where he wanted a "second chance" then it's not va there. probably fuzzyness, if not then it's frozenwave/frostbolt or me

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
As I told Ben I've shotgunned Yakko aka power of the blowfish. I'm thinking allow choice of any character from animaniacs. I get my lappy back tomo as well so I may make something to do with this lol.

Anybody fancy smash this Sunday? Preferably on a 60hz TV (50 hz ftl :()

Also Duncan get Calum to post here.

Also also 'But I liked your song too. Aww here have a fat free yoghurt.'

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
As I told Ben I've shotgunned Yakko aka power of the blowfish. I'm thinking allow choice of any character from animaniacs. I get my lappy back tomo as well so I may make something to do with this lol.

Anybody fancy smash this Sunday? Preferably on a 60hz TV (50 hz ftl :()

Also Duncan get Calum to post here.

Also also 'But I liked your song too. Aww here have a fat free yoghurt.'
HAHA. Seriously though as amazing as that cartoon is theres only three of em and theres at least 4 in our new crew. Discuss

About Sundayyy- Might be going out with my cousin then but I dont know what time. Can we rearrange it or would sunday be best for everyone?

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Lol did you even read the post you quoted :) I know theres more than 3 so you can be someone like Pinky or the Brain or one of the pidgeons.

I think I'm gonna txt people about it and find out.

Edit : Have laptop back. *Punches air*

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
yeah I know theres the other chars but theres only 3 of the main ones so maybe another theme? Lets see what the other guys think.

Inertia- if you can get more people on the boards that'd make things a lot easier for all of us. Even if they only check this thread

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
Hey... Me and duncan got exams tomorrow and wed, then following tuesday, but i think on a day thats not one of those days we should organise something that involves smash, food and drink, and then some poker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom