• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK/EURO 6 - Item abusuing -

stratele

Smash Apprentice
wow i havnt posted here in a long time, not since the summer

this tourney still going?!?!
If I remember right, I signed up for this one but pulled out due to college.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, My internet still isn't back, it's a bit of a joke but i'm hoping to have it within the next couple of weeks, probably just after. if you want you can drop me out, or if the tournie is going to be slow just keep me in or w/e sorry again. moneys tight so getting internet isn't the top priority.

Stratele, I think it's still open it's been about a month i think since i last checked. you can tell from my comment above. i think it's still on your better talking to dn tbh. nice to see ya again.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
wow i havnt posted here in a long time, not since the summer

this tourney still going?!?!
If I remember right, I signed up for this one but pulled out due to college.
You’re more than welcome to rejoin, I can open a space for you if you want to play man.

Hey guys, My internet still isn't back, it's a bit of a joke but i'm hoping to have it within the next couple of weeks, probably just after. if you want you can drop me out, or if the tournie is going to be slow just keep me in or w/e sorry again. moneys tight so getting internet isn't the top priority.

Stratele, I think it's still open it's been about a month i think since i last checked. you can tell from my comment above. i think it's still on your better talking to dn tbh. nice to see ya again.
I'm not rushing anyone man, take your time. I would like to see this finished but I'm in no hurry and so far no one else has complained. We will be waiting for your return!

Top Bottom