• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK/EURO 6 - Item abusuing -

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
there are no real rules for this thing just a case of spam items but here goes lol
by request im makin this tournament fair not every little crap item but remember its all for S**** and giggles :)

rules:

1v1, 4 stock, best of 3 one main at a time but they can be changed if u asked nicely :)

all items are on low and they are:

Smash balls, explosive box, max tomato, home run bat, deku nut gooey bomb and pitfall.

every thing else is banned :)

there are still deadlines which i decide based upon the progress of the tournament

Prizes included women such as this

but if u prefer men then whatever floats ur boat lol

but apart from all that enjoy and lets rock

1. - Space open -

2. Con/2492-5569-9491
main: PT

3.Lun/2106-0104-2794
main: MK

4. Reno/4339-2423-4792
Main: Marth

5. stratele/ 2449-6135-8191
Main: Sonic

6. derv/5155-4416-2576
main: Wolf

7. Levi/5198-3883-4301
Main:

8. KING/4640-0411-5322
Main: Metaknight

9. Mcmuffinman/ 0173-2745-5921
Main: Olimar

10. losknoggos/3652-2049-9268
Main: Jigglypuff

11. Castro/4210-3839-7089
Mains:snake

Current champions:

- UK/EURO 1 -
Tears of Sephiroth

- UK/EURO 2 - - UK/EURO 4 -
- UK/EURO 3 TEAMS Co-holder -
Pepito

- UK/EURO 3 TEAMS Co-holder -
Izaw

- UK/EURO 1 LB champ-
Master_C

- UK/EURO 4 LB champ -
DERV

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good man!

Brawl Name: Reno
FC: 4339-2423-4792
Main: Marth (try someone different once again)

Update: Also on page 11, Post #159

Alright, for the people who asked to join after the tournament had started over a month ago, they will be included into the second bracket (listed below) along with anyone who lost their first match and has asked to rejoin.

As for the previous combatants who were waiting on round 2, I will include everyone regardless of if they have made contact or not. If they don’t show for the deadline we will have to disqualify them.

Derv was kind enough to send me a copy of the original order of the match up chart.

To my knowledge this is the current standing for those who made it past round 1:

1. Castro/ 4210-3839-7089

2. Pyr0manic/ 4210-5436-7696

3. Derv/ 5155-4416-2576

4. Asht/ 4554-1569-9543

5. Luantic/ 2106-0104-2794

6. DN Reno/ 4339-2423-4792

The Round 1 fight between Levi and King (Poochman) Never happened. So to fill their place, I’ve added Pyro to the main bracket as he should have been included from the start.

For now the members of the second bracket are:

1. Friz
2. Suchii
3. Nowyoureaman (Hatman)
4. mcmuff1nman

I will set the deadline for 11:00 PM on Tuesday the 28th of October. This should give everyone a chance to have their match.

If you are not listed and wish to join let me know and I will be sure to add you. Try to let me know before the deadline so I can fit you in on time.

The Chart below is for the main bracket. I will leave the second bracket for the time being as I expect more people to join in the next few days. So for the time being I won’t put a deadline for that bracket though I do intend to put the chart up ASAP.

If you have any questions or if something is incorrect please let me know.

Here is the Match up's for the second bracket. As you can see, there is a place for two people from the first bracket shown below.

The way this will work is the first two players to be knocked out of the first bracket will get another chance by joining the second bracket in the spaces shown below. This also means that if you are the last person to have your match then you won’t be so lucky.

Basically by playing your match on time you have a much better chance of continuing than if you leave it until the deadline.

For the moment I will put the deadline for the second bracket at 11:00PM on Wednesday the 24th of October but I will be very lenient on extending the deadline because obviously if Friz and mcmuff1nman have no opponents they can't play.

It's all for fun anyway so let's try to enjoy ourselves.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Isn't this a bit too soon Flash since you started tourney 5 only recently?
Seriously? Why would anyone complain about having more tournaments to take part in!? I hope he starts another ASAP, the more Brawl there is to play the better! XD

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
name pyro
contact, just pm me.
Fc, nunder my name
mains, link, ike

he sorry about the loss of punctuation but was in a rush

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Well I said tourney 5 would be my last tourney but 6 started as soon as i thought.
May as well give this a go but if I'm still in by the time September 2nd comes I have to drop out.

Name: DaMan (no space)
MSN: da_great_man@msn.com
FC: sig -_-
Main: Marth

Castro

Smash Cadet
now i'm in
nick:Felipe Castro
msn:felipe_pimont@hotmail.com
FC: 4210-3839-7089
main: Snake

Castro

Smash Cadet
Put me in!!!!

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
Put me in!!!!
sorry man i was away at a friends house last nite so i havent updated the post but plz be patient in the future i wouldnt not let u join when theres only 10 ppl so far :)

i wann see how u play ur snake aswell hopefully we can have a match at some point.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
lookin forward to this one a wee bit might be interesting to do domething different :D

GL to everyone haha hopefully i can get myself orginised XD

looking forward to fighting the Flash cup veterans :p

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think Items will make it quite interesting. Depends on who gets them first and uses them in the correct way. It could give the weaker player an edge against the stronger.

Who knows what the final outcome will be?

Top Bottom