• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
Joe you should be well aware that if azn models were up for grabs as prizes then I would have practiced a lot more at your house last weekend and prolly bought a wii then and there XD
john man i could put loads of azn girls up as the prize and i wouldnt lose a single life against anyone not even Tos or pepito lol

nothin personnel guys i just like my women :laugh:

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
john man i could put loads of azn girls up as the prize and i wouldnt lose a single life against anyone not even Tos or pepito lol

nothin personnel guys i just like my women :laugh:
Share the dream man! You already have an Asian babe, save some for us! XD

Though I would do the exact same as you if they were the prize so I can’t really say too much…

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Share the dream man! You already have an Asian babe, save some for us! XD

Though I would do the exact same as you if they were the prize so I can’t really say too much…
if an asian babe is up for grab sorry guys im going to destroy ya !!
lol im a fair man my gf is asain enough for me

but i get better with babes on the line XD

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Can't, won't let me online, its happening to a few others as well. Everything works, apart from brawl online.

I was trying to do one tourney match a few minutes ago but i can't. Sorry. Should be fine tomorow though.
Yeah I had that problem also. It’s working fine for me now though, I think it was just either all wifi or just Brawls connection but only down temporarily.

Derv, I can do our match tomorrow evening or Friday anytime. Let me know when is good for you.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I got a good idea: How bout if the winner of the main bracket faces off again the winner of the losers bracket in a Champion vs Champion match?

Castro

Smash Cadet
I'm in
Felipe Castro/4210-3839-7089
Mains:Snake, Rob
MSN:felipe_pimont@hotmail.com
Conectio: Great

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
It wouldn't really be champion vs champion. It would be champion vs best of the rest....
Yeah, the Winner of the first bracket will be undefeated. Winner of the losers bracket wasn't so lucky. Can't really say they are equal but could be cool to see who wins anyway.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman

L3thal

Smash Rookie
Anyone know what you need to be able to post in the debate secton?

Some of their topics are just stupid. I want to get in and lay down some fast, hard hitting psychological facts on all their misinformed, uneducated *****.....

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
WTF ! Poochman i was hosting waited 5 min and see your *** offline after -_________-

Im going to wait 15 more minutes online Poochman if you don't show up it the mean time ....>_>

Top Bottom