• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
do u mean like a rankin of all the tournaments?

cos i have thought about putin that up soon
That could be cool. Won't be hard to remember them all, ToS first, Pep had second, third (with Izaw) and fourth now.

Likely would have been his in the fifth also but as he’s not taking part we may see someone new take the win :)

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Well Derv won so he’s in the semi. I'll upload the vids later.

Congrats man!!

stratele

Smash Apprentice
ok starele lets have our match at 8pm ok .
ok 8pm that should be ok

EDIT: its 8pm arh I only have the TV till half 8

EDIT 2: ok ive been waiting for half an hour, but ive just been kicked off the TV. So its guna have to be another day.

But isn't the deadline today? Extra day please?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
So who won?

EDIT: Ok it official: I'm through to the Final, my very first one btw.
Now to wait to see who the other 2 finalists are gonna be.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Oh boy the 3 people we got in the final are:

Tears of sephiroth: Know to most as one of the toughest players around SWF, does this guy even needs a introduction?
Mains: Meta Knight & Marth

Drev: Know around the UK as the great Wolf player who is willing to win any time, any place. His firece growl is bigger than his bark.
Mains: Marth & Wolf

Da Man: Properly the biggest underdog in the entire tourney so far, however he is good with his 2 mains in his own right and should not be underestimated too much.
Mains: Mario & Ness

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.

Tears of sephiroth: Know to most as one of the toughest players around SWF, does this guy even needs a introduction?

Drev: Know around the UK as the great Wolf player who is willing to win any time, any place. His firece growl is bigger than his bark.

Da Man: Properly the biggest underdog in the entire tourney so far, however he is good with his 2 mains in his own right and should not be underestimated too much.
interesting theories on the finalists althou i have played all three of u and my thoughts are quite similar but not completely the same. :)

derv

Smash Apprentice

i believe my fierce growl is of appropriate size ;)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
interesting theories on the finalists althou i have played all three of u and my thoughts are quite similar but not completely the same. :)
I treid to be honest as possible about us 3 even though I never faced ToS. I bet the other 2 did not expect to see me make the final.

Btw the growl thing was supposed to be based on that saying *a dog's bark is worse that it's bite". It's not about size :lick:.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
My match with tos yesterday night was very good!

The first game, was a bad game for me though :laugh:. Just one of those games. The second was actualy awesome. Bit laggy but it got close at some points. Tos is good at some points I couldn't even touch him.

The final should be good. Good luck everyone.

I guess ill try my luck with the Asian girls in the next tourney :(

Top Bottom