• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Thing is i don't see your name anywhere in both brackets.

Anyway something tells me that it could be TOS, Drev and one of us 4 (Me, Hatman, Sheik & ROOOOY!) in the final :/
I think you might be forgetting some of the other top contenders here, ToS will be there no question but the other 2 could be anyone (and you spelt Derv wrong....)

Pyro, any chance we can get our game in today? I'm out basically all day tomorrow and Tuesday but I will be around tomorrow night if you can't do today.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Na not yet, will play pep by 11 hopefully lol, i'm going to be able to play in about an hour or so.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Thing is i don't see your name anywhere in both brackets.

Anyway something tells me that it could be TOS, Drev and one of us 4 (Me, Hatman, Sheik & ROOOOY!) in the final :/
No no, you don't understand. I wanted you to add me to play a friendly :)
and since TOS' connection sucks lately, I don't have many trainings partners left :\

But its ok, I'll join the next tourney :)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
No no, you don't understand. I wanted you to add me to play a friendly :)
and since TOS' connection sucks lately, I don't have many trainings partners left :\

But its ok, I'll join the next tourney :)
When i meant is that I can't find your FC. But i now know where it is so don't bother telling me.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Lol Pepito won. 2-1. Man I didn't think he would ever bust our Wario and he owned my with him. His Toon Link I beat. But I've never played a Wario before and he made me pay haha XD i think he 2 stocked me in both the games he played wario with. They were very close and good games that I enjoyed.

For now Pepito deserved the win, but next tourney I think things will change, now I've got some experience lol, I was doing better and better as the matches went on.

Probably should have played Yoshi since he counters him quite well with chain grabs and that but didn't want to risk it, highly doubt it would have changed the final outcome. But I'm trying to get a lot better and believe I will quite soon and do believe i have a much better chance of beating him next time.

I think we both vidded, i'll wait to see if Pep uploads his b4 i do mine because his quality will be better.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Good Games **** the turtle like ate every projectile i throwed >_< and could not do anything cause G&W kills TL with every single smash at 70 >_> so i used wario xD.

Going to upload has many has i can today.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Yeah good games Pepito, I did my research against toon link because i really wanted to beat you, I basically knew basically what move cancelled out each others for nearly both their whole move sets. So when you busted out Wario I was surprised and thrown off :( i wasn't sure how to play and didn't and still don't really know anything about him :), but I got better as we went along and if we meet again next tourney I'll do my research for him aswell haha.XD Good luck man.

I'll upload my recordings aswelll.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
Good Games **** the turtle like ate every projectile i throwed >_< and could not do anything cause G&W kills TL with every single smash at 70 >_> so i used wario xD.

Going to upload has many has i can today.
Yeah good games Pepito, I did my research against toon link because i really wanted to beat you, I basically knew basically what move cancelled out each others for nearly both their whole move sets. So when you busted out Wario I was surprised and thrown off :( i wasn't sure how to play and didn't and still don't really know anything about him :), but I got better as we went along and if we meet again next tourney I'll do my research for him aswell haha.XD Good luck man.

I'll upload my recordings aswelll.
sounds like u guys had some good games :)

im glad that u are usin the character switch rule well pepito lol

unlucky ash hopefully in the nxt tournament we can play again

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Yes so I can avenge my loss :p haha. Would be good though to see how much better we've got. You decided on when your going to host it and the rule set?

Semi's. My 3 matches against pepito.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7cxUxD3wY&fm=18 r1 my win lol gw v TL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMrQJf9liMs&fm=18 r2 pep win wario v gw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WFyiQomCog&fm=18 r3 pep win wario v gw

I havn't watched these yet, I'm not sure what I've said so you might get a few laughs of me talking lol I'm not sure. But yeah enjoy.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Yup let's go now if you want. People check out my matches against pepito (links few posts above) XD

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Pyro and I have had our games.

I have to say I enjoyed playing with him the most out of everyone in the tournament. He is a great sport and we had some really first-class games. Afraid I have to move onto the next round though.

I hope you join the other tournament man, would be great to play you again :)

On a side note: Congrats to Pepito! You managed what I could not and beat Asht! Looks like you had some good games and considering you haven’t played a Wario before you handled him well Asht.

Good luck in your next match Pep.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
woo i get fight reno again
i think its time for some payback for knocking me out :mad:

:laugh:
the games should be fun :)
Haha! YEAH MAN! I'm excited now, been awhile since we had a game with something at stake so things should get interesting!

Just think Derv, one of us will be against ToS and Hatman/Sheik. Though it is always possible that ToS Loses and someone else makes it. Now that would be something!

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I have never played such close games with SheikahKing, and it's actually the first time I've had fun with Brawl in ages. We were both at high % on our last stock, my bair woulda killed ZSS but no I got spiked by her didn't I? >=o
Good luck with the rest of the tourney Sheikah.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Haha! YEAH MAN! I'm excited now, been awhile since we had a game with something at stake so things should get interesting!

Just think Derv, one of us will be against ToS and Hatman/Sheik. Though it is always possible that ToS Loses and someone else makes it. Now that would be something!
Err excuse me i'm still in this you know and I do have the chance of being in the final too.

Never count anyone out.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Err excuse me i'm still in this you know and I do have the chance of being in the final too.

Never count anyone out.
I didn't count anyone out; I already said that it was possible that ToS could lose. Though if you played his Marth I think you would agree that it's highly unlikely.

So yeah, I stick by my original post :)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I didn't count anyone out; I already said that it was possible that ToS could lose. Though if you played his Marth I think you would agree that it's highly unlikely.

So yeah, I stick by my original post :)
The thing is I won't encounter ToS till the final (if i get there) so I think my post counts more.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
So er Im back will there be more online tournies?
Welcome back man! I hope you join in tournament 5; I need to get you back for knocking me out of the first tournament :)

Glad to see you haven't forgotten us.

Top Bottom