• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
eric you should play one more time, i need to give you the club's money

also, we should rent one of those video cameras to record some matches with live commentary.....after the carbrawl

brickman

Smash Lord
eric you should play one more time, i need to give you the club's money

also, we should rent one of those video cameras to record some matches with live commentary.....after the carbrawl
How about this:

All the money that was collected, lets put it all to a nice barcrawl. I want a **** silly evening to remember, for all of us.

Henrik, figure out when you can get down here for it... everyone else, lets start thinking of a date.

I don't know how much money has been collected from all the dues/shirts, but lets just keep this one to the "original" crowd.

You know who you are.

08' shirts are obviously required.

slomo431

Smash Ace
i might be in town the weekend of may 15th-17th, the weekends of may 1-3 and 8-10 are pretty bad for me, and weekends other that those are i'd have to check

brickman

Smash Lord
Andy, go moderator yourself.

None shall ever like the grammar Nazi. I shall say Nazi with all freedom, for who can deny me that right?

You'd be a censor if you did such a thing, Andy.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm about as original as they come, but I stopped drinking more than 3 years ago (!). Let's have a Scrabble night instead. Be sure to think of lots of great words ahead of time!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You should have done what every other commentator does and just start talking about something completely unrelated to the match.

slomo431

Smash Ace
video commentary is stupid from any region. people should just go back to replacing the background music.

Top Bottom