• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
speaking of little matty i saw this little kid at best buy that looks just like a mini-matt except with really wide eyes so basically he's like matt 15 years ago if he was being constantly surprised by things

brickman

Smash Lord
Friday night anyone?

only want to play after seeing andy in the undergrad. Reading the newspaper and eating pb from the jar.

Yes, I want in.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
How about Friday at 3 again? Night won't work for me.

And the peanut butter was being eaten on bread! You make it sound like I was scoopin' it out of the jar into my mouth.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
we like can't have another smym until fall...

and unless you wanna do somethin over the summer (which i can)...

idk if i can play friday. If my friend is ridin home with me i can, if not im leavin thurs. PEACE

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
summer would be pretty good. as long as andy handles the business and ppl are willing to come, you guys should do it.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm looking at September sometime.

If I manage to get a job next spring, this will be the last SMYM I can do. Who's gonna take over?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
I'm looking at September sometime.

If I manage to get a job next spring, this will be the last SMYM I can do. Who's gonna take over?
uh, I will try. I wont bring a set up this time and get there on time so Andy can teach me what to do : \

do we want to reserve the place like last time?

slomo431

Smash Ace
i like how the main point of smashing illini was to hold more medium sized tournaments but instead it killed off other people's tourneys since they prolly figured we'd be planning something soon anyway where's socomfg when you need them

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm going to try and come back for the next Spring semester.

What color are these shirts?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I think I've quit Brawl. I haven't played in a while.

**** you, Sakurai!

That was the d-word. You might think the f-word at first, but I don't talk like that.

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
Smash shall never be canceled while those who love her draw breath.

Come to my dorm room instead, I'll be there from 2-6 PM. Allen hall, room 185. It's a triple, nice and roomy. You walk in the front door of allen, go up five steps, then turn left and take the door at the end of the hall. Wait for someone to open it for you, or call my cell at 224-688-7746 if nobody comes by.

Robin Yang lives above me, he'll probably join us too.

I might provide food too, i dunno.

brickman

Smash Lord
Yea, so who wants to be prez of smashing illini next year?

I obviously have done nothing this year. My bad. I just wanted to have quad day, and that was phenomenal and so much fun. I think I'm done playing melee and smash all together. Dave is moving to Seattle, and I'll have no one in my house to immediately play with.

I'm glad I played melee, and I'm glad we did Smashing Illini, it was hilarious and a lot of fun. I enjoyed all of it. I think I just don't have it in me any more. I would like to do a barcrawl or some type of social event out of the immediate context of smash, although I'm sure conversation and chants will ultimately (and hopefully) revert to melee things.

This is a particularly long winded message because I think it is going to end up being one of my last. I'm glad I played as much as I did, and I'm glad I got to play with everyone I did. I ate it up. Yet everyone is moving on, and so I too must do so.

I'll read the board when I get the chance, but as far as playing goes, I'm done.

Thank you everyone for 3 years, I'll miss it.

slomo431

Smash Ace
nooooo you still have to teach me how to crunch cancel

seriously though make an exception next time im in town

Top Bottom