• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
i saw this in the peoria thread.. i lold

Edit: actually, I just thought of who was from champaign, and they don't got ****. Matt and Tom R? Who the **** are they? Springfield would totally take that **** ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by tdk_Samurai; Today at 09:59 PM.

also, does anyone wanna play tomorrow? and by play i mean a couple hours not another std.... and im not goin to that tourney on sat

slomo431

Smash Ace
i would think chicago, champaign, and a suburbs crew could all probably take the springfield crew, the first 2 with ease, the 3rd probably easily too

slomo431

Smash Ace
i guess i was thinking more about his other post about no areas in illinois having a chance except chicago but whatever it was just an offhand comment he made without thinking too hard about it he didn't mean it as trash talk anyway

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'll be around this summer. I just got the last rejection letter I was waiting on, and I don't know if I feel like sending out any more applications. These companies are all breaking my heart!

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
**** that guy.
matt and tom i say you *****s pull a drive by smashing on that hoe. the smashing illini dont take no bull ****
also, andy just give up on the corporate world and be a professional smasher. you can make like $15,000 a year. plus the ladies love pro gamerz. just ask ken

alcohol is a powerful drug

slomo431

Smash Ace
Sucks to hear that Andy. I really haven't heard of many insurance companies hiring that much. I don't even know why the hell mine made me recruit if they weren't going to do **** with it. Either of you twins find something yet?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Same with me as with Tom. I still have another semester; I've been looking for an internship.

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
theyre still hiring engineers/anyone that can use cad o.o

i jsut turned down an offer...

i been saying ss is the ****..

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha DK is hilarious

I chaingrabbed the **** out of errol's falco on FDhaha

i can maybe play.. tomorrow or wednesday?

or maybe tongiht haha IDK so much free time

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i'll play. im tired of losing at big tournaments, especially when i shouldn't lose...
thursday is fine. dont forget, tournament saturday.
AOB r u DTP?

melee guys, why dont you host small melee tournaments??

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I could play Melee today or tomorrow, but I'd have to leave by 6:45. When are you playing? Haven't played with you guys in a while!

What's the Brawl thing this weekend? I'd like to play some, but remember when DK's bananas were missing and he hung his head in disappointment? I don't want that to happen to my money.

Top Bottom