• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
There's also tink, Dope, and AOB. All of those people have at some point been in the top 3 in the Midwest, although for some of them it was a very long time ago.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yeah, yeah, laugh it up.

I'm almost sure Rental City has bullhorns, and Sunbelt Rentals probably has 'em too. I'll call them sometime soon, and since I head down that way to go shopping anyway, I'll take care of that. I'll just need to be paid back.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I made it say "former professional" at one point, but someone disagreed with me.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I fixed it.

Alex--we had this discussion in the back room a little while ago. It's tricky if you define the word too narrowly, but "expert" is a legitimate definition of "professional."

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha im not sure how confident i feel about this actually...

think about it... say tinky does it..
if he 2 stocks everyone he wins! its not that outlandish!

hahah do we get a gary!??

lolol when ppl find out im lance theyre gonna be like WTF

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You guys are wacky. $50 is not a good idea. Let's make it $10.

We'd have to win 10 of them just to have a reserve to be able to pay out. Think about it.

brickman

Smash Lord
Drunk Post:

Why can't I be a member of the elite four, god ****it?

Ummmmmmm, I don't like playing sheik, but falcon is so fun. Holy **** is he fun.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Weston tomorrow? I haven't decided whether I'm showing up.

And seriously, read my last post. We'd be in the red if we lost without having won 10 times, and we won't have time to play 10 of them. If we lose twice, we're really in the red. I think the prize should be $10.

The Elite Four, featuring Eric, the Self-Destructing Jew? I dunno, those stocks are valuable.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i like it to be $25 if we lose....i don't like the idea of giving them any kind of potion though....we could do elite 3 and give them no items...4vs12 is much better

meet at 1 today if thats OK

slomo431

Smash Ace
hahaha im not sure how confident i feel about this actually...

think about it... say tinky does it..
if he 2 stocks everyone he wins! its not that outlandish!

hahah do we get a gary!??

lolol when ppl find out im lance theyre gonna be like WTF
if tink lost 2 stocks a match he'd lose before agatha, he only gets 4, wasn't it supposed to basically be a handicap crew battle

unless you meant he gets through everyone with 2 stocks left

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
yes basically

also people don't know they have to fight gary

I was thinking about just making it a max potion and they would have to restart their match right before they died in order to use it but iunno

slomo431

Smash Ace
whatever elite 4 person fighting would have to sd to get back to however many lives they were before the potion, basically giving them some percent back, but the challenger gets all 4 stocks back

and if the challenger loses all 4 stock before remembering to use the potion he loses anyway, this ain't none of that revive bull****

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
If you're going to do elite 3 you'll have to come up with a new analogy. There was never an elite 3, was there?

No surprise Gary--that wouldn't be fair. And I think Henrik's potion idea is more interesting than an auto revive, if you guys are going in that direction. It adds some strategy.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
andy i saw you walking today i think, but i didnt realize it was you until the last second cuz you were wearing some mack daddy shades. unless that wasnt you...
any who, anyone interested in brawl today?

ftl

Smash Journeyman
yep, sure thing Neko.

...I can only brawl today but if it's early so I'd leave by 8:30 or so, so that probably doesn't fly.

Top Bottom