• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
btw do we know if we have tables and chairs matt?

also we need to check out the place again and figure out where everything is gonna go sometime
what day/time is good for you matt?

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'm probably coming to SMYM assuming I can figure out where I'm gonna be staying so I'll try to bring some of that fun stuff you guys need. Most likely won't be bringing a setup since I never got a bigger TV

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Really, Durian? We usually just figure out the table arrangement while we're setting up. It's not really crucial. --in response to #3292.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i went in there when i signed the contract already, there's a ton of chairs and tables and she said if there isnt enough we can get some more from other rooms

there is a stage and i figured we would put the main table up there

yay henrik

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
I'm sorry for worrying?

i just figured how this will be set up considering the large space we have and the limited amount of outlets =_=
oh well, if andy says so then it's ok

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
we seriously need a ton of xtension cords and power strips....can someone buy some or pick me up to go get some at some point? i would pay.....are people bringing any?

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
yes. i played melee again and i like it a lot better. i mean any game that BC is half way decent at cant be that good of a game.
it took me way too long to realize melee is better than brawl

BC sux

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Well I'd hate to lose any Brawlers--we don't have very many. I still enjoy both games.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
yea so do i, i guess. im just kind of frustrated with brawls hit and run, no combo campfest.
i was already planning on going to going to smym. il sign up on the board or whatever

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i just checked the room again and there's 5 outlets of 2 plugs so 10 holes total....one by the stage where we will setup and then the other 4 are on either side of the room in the middle...so extension cords to power strips or something will do...

i prefer to play tomorrow...i have class 6-9 2nite

TheStig

Smash Lord
i play brawl just to beat bc. if he quit brawl and decided to be a professional "rock, paper, scissors" player, i would quit brawl just to beat him in that.

i will probably be going to SMYM after I called out a rest combo at 0%.

Top Bottom