• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

brickman

Smash Lord
They took it from our list.

I sent him a very angry email.

If he doesn't take them off, I will find him and be not nice to him. I'll be a down right *** hole for the sake of everyone who gets enough emails already.

Politics has made me confrontational.

Also, kind of my fault for not BCC everyone on the list so everyone doesn't get spammed, sorry.

brickman

Smash Lord
i don't understand why they can't just send one e-mail istead of 6
Because they are ****ing ********.

P.S.- I just sent out an email. Make sure you don't see the names of the people in the group, or I ****ed up again, and I apologize.

I think I'm going to beat up this kid if he keeps sending you stuff.

4 rlz.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Matt--I'll meet you at Siebel at 5:30. Unless I forget.

Eric--you sent him an angry email, and he's pissed? That's weird.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Oh. See, when you said "I sent him a very angry email," well, that's why I was under that impression.

brickman

Smash Lord
Oh. See, when you said "I sent him a very angry email," well, that's why I was under that impression.
I think there is also some lack of communication between us. I sent an angry email to Jimmy, the Halo guy, but I'm angry at Joey for giving our list to him. Or whatever happened. I think there is just some lack of communication, and reasonably so, I'm not here.

whatever.

I haven't heard back from the Halo kid, so I don't know if he is angry at me, but I don't think I care either way. I just don't want you all getting 5 emails about **** that doesn't affect you.

Sorry to think about you.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Oh...

Miss Communication sounds friendly. Is she good-looking? When are you going to introduce me?

Sneaky, Eric.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
i like getting emails its like a little present every time you get one
besides how else would we have known about their melee tourney on the 8th
although 5 emails in a day is ridiculous

brickman

Smash Lord
I agree that it's nice to get this information, and ultimately I just want the smashingillini account to get the information about the tournaments, that way I can send it out to you without all the unnecessary things you don't need or care about.

5 emails that discuss flyers and halo brackets doesn't really affect us and you shouldn't have to deal with that.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
awww does tommy like pwesents!?

but yeah it was funny at teh tourney the halo guy came up to me and matt and i think mike and was like

Hey! dont worry about smashing illini coming here and trying to collect their dues, this tournament is completely seperate.

me and matt were like uhhhh yeah screw those SI jerks rofl

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Alright, I think I'll scope out Hillel tomorrow around 1. Anyone want to join?

Jon, do you know anything about renting the lobby at Siebel? It would be nice--the only possible issue being whether exchanging money out in the open like that would be frowned upon.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
matt cant get on cause his computer is sick so he says the following:

"eric did you change the password for the smashing illini gmail account? i couldnt get on earlier

also andy, i can do it at 12 but not at 1"

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Can't do 12. I can do 2, or Fri at 1230 or 1. If those times don't work, I'll head over solo tomorrow.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You mean Dave M. He doesn't seem to post much, or at all--maybe you could have a chat with him about Siebel?

So I stopped by Hillel a few minutes ago. The lounge is nice, but too small. There are 3 multipurpose rooms that have sliding walls between them, but the arrangement of power outlets was not good. Plus, there are too many Jews there.
I don't think it'll work out.

I also stopped by McKinley to look at the upstairs room, and it seems pretty nice. How much did they want for it? And when do we find out if we can enter before noon?

brickman

Smash Lord
McKinley should be the way to go, or maybe Siebel. Jews probably don't want us there.

I think we could probably do it at McKinley, no problem. Just need to talk to them about maybe even setting up earlier in the day. As far as renting it out, how much was the downstairs lounge for the SMYM of old?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
double post

The downstairs room at McKinley went for $80-130 or so. At least back then, they were quite reasonable with their prices.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
matt says the lady said the minimum she would accept would be 50$ for the room in mckinley...if we were jerks, she said to look at our budget and see what we can come up with

Top Bottom