• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Last time we did Weston, we ended up in the basement--which is not so bad, of course. We don't seem to have very many people, so just the one TV might be enough.

edit: but there WAS that girl on her laptop on the other side of the room who was singing really really horribly.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I think the meters are enforced til 9. So what's the plan? Weston or my place? And who else is coming at 7:15?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
My vote is for Weston, then. So far we have Andy and Henrik, then Hyol (Dan?) and Alex and maybe Durand.

Matt, Tom, you guys have been quiet lately.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Could we move it back to 8? My classes end at 7, but I haven't eaten yet today and probably won't be able to til then so I wanna get something to eat before we smash. Plus Dan isn't coming til then anyway and we still don't know when/if Durand and the twins are coming.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Doh. Alright, I'll just wait for you guys and do some homework. I'll probably be there at 7:15 anyway.

Someone bring a cube.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'll leave my setup in my car just in case we need an extra one, so someone else should bring the other cube.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Wow. Last time I brought a cube with Pikmin 2 in it, and now Henrik brings a TV without a way to switch it back into video mode. We have to stop being dumb, guys.

DaveO

Smash Rookie
I'll be back sunday, but likely have a bunch of stuff to have done for monday. I'm down to play some day this week though.

Hyol

Smash Cadet
i'll be back Sunday. I won't be free until Thursday, but I have our movie premier to attend that night. My friends and I worked on it since summer. You guys should all come out to it. It's Thursday night at Loomis Lab. I think it's around 7:00pm or so, but I'll let you guys know for sure later. It's a compilation of comedic shorts. I think you'll like it.

But other than that, I'm free Friday and Saturday

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
I will be missing out in smash for the next few weeks
probably until next semester, plus i opted not to bring my cube back, just a controller
soooo, i'll probably just pop up maybe once before winter break

good luck with all the smashing

slomo431

Smash Ace
Loomis is by far my favorite place to take an exam. Never got lower than a 95 on a Loomis exam...

slomo431

Smash Ace
Nah I didn't get it all at once this year unfortunately. However, I am up to 13 on the year and they should still be around.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Well, now that both of you have phones, it's time for the tough question: which one of you is the boss? Who should we call first when we are trying to contact both of you?

And... Saturday smash?

chun1

Smash Apprentice
hellooo kids

sup guys, long time no speak. i saw some of those recent vids...pretty good stuff. i liked how dan got his *** beat by alex. that was pretty fun to watch.

hey tom, i heard you beat darkrain's *** in a tourny recently. that's pretty sick, man.

dang henrik, your fox is getting goooood.

dave, from the vids i saw, you die in some pretty funny ways. i was laughing hard at one of your matches.

is anyone going to msop? i was thinking of going and making a trip to u of i at the same time. i might just stop by the tourny and just hang at u of i for the most part.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Dan, it turns out some of my friends already knew about your movie premiere and have been looking forward to it for a while now, so I will more than likely tag along with them to it.

Top Bottom