• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
Vids are all uploaded, they all just need approval by Youtube before they go live.

I really sucked it up that night. I think I had 5 straight matches ending in me killing myself. I'm so ****ing inconsistent.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I dunno, sounds like you pretty consistently kept killing yourself. Oh ho ho!

slomo431

Smash Ace
I can only play Thursday. I'm done with classes for the week, but I have three barcrawls to attend to in the next few days.

Hyol

Smash Cadet
I can play thursday after my exam ends at 9:00pm. Henrik, where will you be playing and for how long?

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
yeah you would upload that **** first.. look at that bull**** infinite you did at the end you freak

i also cant wait to see when i phantom jab and then get battlefielded when i shouldve won that 2v1

at least my singles matches are good
yeah and we were the 2.... thursday works for me i guess..

slomo431

Smash Ace
If we play Thursday I don't really care where it is. Maybe my place again if no one else wants to host it or go to Weston. Maybe it'll give me a chance to get some more tape to watch. I'm still coming Saturday.

Just last week I was talking about quitting and yet I still can't limit myself to smashing only on Saturdays.

**** these Youtube *****es and their hurtful comments.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I think it's time for a mini tourney this saturday. Maybe I'll bring my Video Cassette Recorder.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Well if we do play Thursday, we'll probably be starting around 8 or 9 since Dan has an exam.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
i have an idea

we should hold an STD on a fri/sat or sat/sun at weston? maybe and use the fliers to attract peoples and such

$5 admission for food and entrance into tourny and whatnot
and etc etc

this is just an idea for the future sometime

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
...only if none of that money is given out as prizes, and only if the dorms would actually let you do that? Either way, I have only stayed up til dawn a couple of times and I don't intend to ever do it again...

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm sick of everyone playing Falco. Why doesn't everyone pick up Bowser instead???

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
fighting SamI with falco is a tricky one.. espescially if all you know how to do is d air

luckily my falco is a trickster

Hyol

Smash Cadet
henrik, I can't make it tomorrow after my exam. I have hw due friday morning. So don't wait up for me

Hyol

Smash Cadet
wait, nevermind about that last post. I found out my hw isn't due until Monday. So yeah, i'm guessing we're still playing at henrik's around 9pm?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
lol jon it was a shot at all falcos

i mightttt show up for smash tonight so bewarezzz... i have to redeem my doubles performances.

its like 50/50 i have to see how i feel after lab.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Well Dave S posted a few days ago saying he might come so if he does he could probably drive a few people. I guess if someone really needs a ride I could go get them, but First and Daniel is a stop for both 22 Illini buses so that's probably a better option if Dave doesn't drive.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
do u need me to bring me cube? if so, i will bring

i dunno fo sho at the moment if i'll be showing up, but i most likely will

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Depends. Henrik and Jon, are you guys coming Saturday? You know my TV is bad, so if you both brought yours it would be snazzy.
That would be 3. We don't need 4, do we?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You can never have enough TVs, especially if it's going to be a tournament of sorts.

Top Bottom